Author Topic: Evangelical? Obama's faith too "complex" for 'simple' label.  (Read 2439 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Well, I apologize,  Sorry for all the topics here-  but when I see a HUGE threat that is going to DESTROY MY life, and countrymen's lives, & ISRAEL- I will fight until the end. If you would like to direct me, I will receive any direction.. As Right now, I am in the Company of Military High Ranking Officers, that are trying to help me get more centered... (plus I just have the rest of this day off..  :D)

(but its like I think Chaim said- the more you post on a person or company- etc.. the more the search engines pick it up.)

I know a lot of REAL Born agains, and Evangelicals. People that are "born-again" say it straight up, and evangelicals say it straight up as well.  Catholics, Methodists, and all these other faiths within Christianity- they ALL say what they are. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY; Leaders do NOT falter on what faith they are. BUT, obamas is COMPLEX..  It is not a big thing to say "I love Jesus" the iZlam rooms in paltalk do it ALL THE TIME, and we KNOW what they are about....  >:(   HE IS LYING. HE CLEARLY, IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. DEF. NOT A JEW- he IS A muZlim.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/falsani/217455,CST-NWS-fals19.article 

this was actually 1/19/08- but there have been no reports of obama getting converted or what have you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Evangelical? Obama's faith too "complex" for 'simple' label.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 08:08:13 PM »
His name is the most blatten to spell out Muzzie
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 04:48:18 AM »
He is a liar and is trying to trick "Born agains" into voting for him.  He thinks he could trick them with his ad that discusses families.  McCain doesn't like to discuss family values or religion.  So some "Born agains" could be misled to vote for Obama despite the fact that he supports gay marriage--he supported the recent CA court ruling-- and partial-birth abortion.  James Dobson and others need to continue to expose him

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 07:17:31 AM »
He is a liar and is trying to trick "Born agains" into voting for him.  He thinks he could trick them with his ad that discusses families.  McCain doesn't like to discuss family values or religion.  So some "Born agains" could be misled to vote for Obama despite the fact that he supports gay marriage--he supported the recent CA court ruling-- and partial-birth abortion.  James Dobson and others need to continue to expose him

I agree 100%. Dobson ALSO needs to get off the fence as well- WHO is Dobson standing with? That is my Q.. It would suit USA if these "christian leaders" need to get off the fence, confront McCain, and TAKE A STAND. If not, Is Dobson then the next "general" of the TEA PARTY? Because if no one IS, NOT voting is helping obama to get elected. Gd Please--- NO!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 11:29:33 AM »
Here is why he can pull off the "I love Jesus" trick, without getting criticized from Muzzies, supposedly Jesus is in the Koran (which he's not, but they say he's a prophet).. so it's not a problem for him.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 01:20:55 PM »
Here is why he can pull off the "I love Jesus" trick, without getting criticized from Muzzies, supposedly Jesus is in the Koran (which he's not, but they say he's a prophet).. so it's not a problem for him.

EXACTLY, Vito- they do that ALL OF THE TIME in the muZ rooms. NO BIGGIE. We OUGHT to get in his FACE, and DEMAND that he absolutely RENOUNCE 'allah' and that sleezy prophet- mohammed. I should do a show on THAT. ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 03:44:37 PM »
If you look up Muslim B Hussein Obama will come up
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 05:56:16 PM »
If you look up Muslim B Hussein Obama will come up

ooooo!! I am on a big campaign- I want to turn in 4-5 audios a week here- we HAVE to bring this BEAST DOWN, and I mean ASAP. All day, EVERY DAY, it is HARD to get everything into only 15 minutes, I have to talk SUPER FAST. HELP!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 12:48:41 AM »
Do people like Rush Limbaugh ever discuss Obama's religion?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 12:52:50 AM »
Do people like Rush Limbaugh ever discuss Obama's religion?

Limbaugh does a decent Job with Obama.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 12:56:17 AM »
Most don't want to say the politically incorrect truth and say oSSama is a muSSlim Nazi that wants to exterminate Israel and the Jews.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 12:58:22 AM »
Unfortunately the "Christians for Obama" movement is much bigger than anybody here realizes. It isn't just one or two nutjob freaks--it's about half of college-age "Christians". Take my word for it. It's an entire generations of ninnies who say "oh, well I don't like where Obama stands on abortion, but I like where he stands on Iraq and immigration, so I'll vote for him" or "Obama is pro-life! Don't you see, he's anti-poverty and anti-racism, and that means he is pro-life!".

I truly think it will take a miracle from Hashem to wake younger Christians (if they are real at all) up from worshipping at this evil golden calf.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 01:04:14 AM »
oSSama is pro-Black life, I doubt he'd keep a downsyndrome white baby or righteous baby if he knew before and would probably abort it like a Nazi.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 01:15:13 AM »
The problem is that much of the church, and probably a majority of the younger church, has an absurdly warped view of who Jesus Christ (zt"l) actually was. People have been taught since the '60s, and especially since the '90s, that Jesus was a far-left, bleeding-heart, pacifistic pansy. You hear all kinds of slogans today from left-wing Christianity (especially the so-called "emergent church", which is actually a cult allied to both Gnosticism and Nietschean philosophy) along the lines of "Would Jesus torture?" or "Who would Jesus bomb?". Sadly, most "Christian" kids would rather abide by catchy slogans than actually read the Bible and see what the L-rd actually taught (i.e. that anyone who even thinks lustfully will be judged guilty of adultery, that anyone who causes harm to a child should have a stone tied to their neck and thrown into the river, that unmerciful, unforgiving sinners deserve to be tortured, etc.). Therefore, we have an entire generation of "Christian" leftist losers.  :(

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2008, 02:49:35 AM »
Unfortunately the "Christians for Obama" movement is much bigger than anybody here realizes. It isn't just one or two nutjob freaks--it's about half of college-age "Christians". Take my word for it. It's an entire generations of ninnies who say "oh, well I don't like where Obama stands on abortion, but I like where he stands on Iraq and immigration, so I'll vote for him" or "Obama is pro-life! Don't you see, he's anti-poverty and anti-racism, and that means he is pro-life!".

I truly think it will take a miracle from Hashem to wake younger Christians (if they are real at all) up from worshipping at this evil golden calf.

I know this, I see it all over- so MANY people that are "christians" are voting obama, just b/c he says he "loves Jesus"  Shoot- Charles Mansen has said this. I believe in the N.T. that it says something like: "Many shall come in my name"  -This is why Dobson, and Robertson need to take a STRONGER stand, it is beyond fruitcake, it is a destroyer that he 'serves' -- this is scary it HAS to be STOPPED. IF ONLY he WAS 'for real' and wasnt a liar. Good Gracious this is a helluva mess, I weep almost every day about this. :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל