Author Topic: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Adar, Sunday, February 18.  (Read 18444 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Adar, Sunday, February 18.
« on: January 10, 2007, 05:42:53 PM »
BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Chodesh Tov VeTarbeh BeSimchah.

Thank you for answering my racial questions.

I forgot to include these comments and questions when we did Take Back America together.

I would call your dark family members dark white. I have people in my family that are dark white. My grandmother is dark white but I call her white because she is a Caucasian Iraqi Jew. By the way, there are also blacks that are light black and are lighter than some white people such as Arabs or some Sfardic Jews.

Why didn't Ethiopians have to convert back to Judaism while The Bnei Menashe and other lost Jews did? Do you think Bnei Dan were scatterred in parts of The World other than Ethiopia?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 01:47:43 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Adar, Sunday, February 18.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 01:40:08 AM »
I am posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe. He requests that you read every single statement, not just the questions.

1st Point: I know that Turks are Non-European just like Jews are Non-European. Both are white Asians. Do you agree that both Jews and Turks are white Asians?

2nd Point (This is all one point.): The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? Do you consider other peoples who currently inhabit The Caucus Mountains region (Georgia and Azerbaijan) to be white? If not, why not? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey. On a related note, calling Orientals "Asians" is nonsense if all of the Caucasians in Asia such as the ones mentioned above as well as dark skinned Indians (Australoids) are also Asians as are Jews. We shouldn't be "politically correct" and use the word Asian for The Oriental Race. Also, it's not consistant because sometimes the people that use Asian for The Oriental Race also use it to refer to Indians. If you are referring specifically to the people with the slanty eyes, they should be called Oriental. Asian can mean Jews, Arabs, Persians, Indians, and Orientals, etc....

« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 09:09:59 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 02:56:45 AM »
Dear Chaim,

A: I'd like to ask you for an analysis of Dykael Wormer. He calls himself a "rabbi", but "crackhead" is far more apt. The question shouldn't be whether he's an addict, it should be is there a drug he hasn't used. He came of age in the '60s and was involved in all the rituals therein. I'd give a crisp new Ben Franklin to the first JTF member able to track him down, get him to whiz in a cup, and ship it off to the first employment-screening lab they can find; my guess is his urine will prove to be a Superfund lake in microcosm. His bizarre actions and theories suggest substance dependence to me. Chaim, is it your opinion that Wormer smokes, shoots, or snorts narcotics? 

B: Would JTF support the childfree movement if large numbers of Third Worlders could be persuaded to adopt that lifestyle?

Thanks as always, Chaimfan

« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 12:19:48 AM by Chaimfan »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 10:35:41 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Tommorow Condaskeeza Rice is going to be holding a conference with Smolmert and Abu Mazen. Do you think that this will be the start of a push to create a the 66th Muslim Nazi State and the 23rd Arab Nazi State? Will they be successful? The Evil ones are uniting. All the Arab Nazis in Fatah and Hamas united in Mecca at the prodding of Rice. The US Govt used to say they are giving weapons to Fatah  to fight Hamas but now the US Govt is trying to unite them. This Condaleeza Rice seems to want the Jews of Israel dead. If Hashem doesn't do a miracle, the State Dept and the self hating Jews like Smolmert will literally get us all killed. At what point will the old business you used to be in become useful again for Jews. Chaim, I think that there may be millions dead, Chas Veshalom. The unbeleivable hypocrisy of the US attacking multiple Arab Muslim Nazi countries while forcing Israel to give up theirs to the Muslim Nazis is unbeleivable. Hashem will certainly destroy the US if it continues such evil behavior.Sorry for ranting like this but I get worked up about this. I am very afraid for my people. Please give me your opinion on Rice and the US policy about forcing Israel into this suicide process.

Also, what do you think of the fact that the old King Abdullah of Jordan had Jewish Yemeni bodyguards? It's true I have photos. They are the Sofer family, they now live in Israel and teach Ancient Israelite fighting arts practiced by Yemenite Jews Do you think that these Jews did an evil thing protecting him?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 12:50:27 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 10:39:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Under a Kahanist government would all contracts, copyrights, wills, etc. be null and void. Would all legal matters be taken care of by a Sanhedrin? What would happen to all the unemployed lawyers? (Not that I would shed a tear for them)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2007, 02:08:05 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline ChaimJr.

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 08:36:08 PM »
It seems that Arik Sharon is in an irreversible coma although not technically brain dead since he has EEG activity but will never regain consciousness and is maintained through feedings through a gastric tube, probably a ventilator and 24 hr. care; anyway it is hopeless.  What is torah halachic law regarding extubating a patient and possibly denying nutrition and necessary medical treatment and letting nature (Hashem) take it's course in a case like this?

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 10:28:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Commentary magazine which bills itself as a conservative publication?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 04:38:55 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well and you had a more restful week.  I wrote this Debbie Schlussel on your behalf this past week but have yet to hear any response from her.  Anyway, 2 quick questions for the week.

I heard rumors this week of Hillary Yassar Arafat possibly choosing Black Osama as her VP if she wins the nomination as expected.  With a disasterous Arafat/Osama administration looking quite likely, I was wondering if you would consider moving out of the United States to another country until you were allowed to make aliyah?  If so, which countries would you consider?

Second, if you have time, I was interested in why the number 18, Chai, is considered lucky in Judaism, as well as what is behind the concept of the "evil eye?"  I know Judaism doens't endorse superstition and these two ideas seem to go against this a bit.  Until next week G-d willing, all the best to you and yours.  Thanks.

Ari   

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 12:47:27 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think about Rush Limbaugh's position on Israel?  He staunchly supports Israel in his broadcasts.  He never agreed with the so-called peace process and called that beast Arafat as a terrorist.  He defended Israel during the war with Hezbollah and criticized Olmert for his in action. However describes Pat Buchanan as his mentor and considers James Baker as his close friend!  I am confused.

What is your take on this?

Thanks!

CZ
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 11:13:09 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 01:49:17 AM »
Hello Chaim,

This global warming is some crock its been freezing out there.  In fact many areas of the country have been getting either record cold and or record snow. Yes NY hasn't seen much snow but the winters have been getting colder each year. Why are people so brain washed on this global warming nonsense?

And

I do believe a lot of the republican voters that I have spoken to about Duncan Hunter say they wish he would run but if its Rudy they will vote for him to beat out Hitlery and worst of all that banana brain Osama Obama. If this is the case as much as it is disheartening if it is Rudy I guess we have no choice.  McCain is a complete whore.  And the media is in an all time frenzy about Osama Obama.  Do you think if it comes down to Rudy that this maybe atleast a very slim choice of course not the best but to make sure Hitlery or the banana brain Osama Obama are defeated in Nov?  These choices really do stink, I know Rudy did do a massive clean up after that other banana brain Negro Dinkens left for the city.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 03:22:51 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Why do you think the self hating jews did so much forblacks in the 60's?
What was their motive?

Also, what do you think of the fact that the old King Abdullah of Jordan had Jewish Yemeni bodyguards? Do you think that these Jews did an evil thing?

Source, please.

Norman

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 06:54:02 PM »
Last week you said the Shah of Iran was evil and brutal. I think he was brutal but not evil. He tortured and executed Muslims and Communists and they deserved it. How does that make him evil? Are you saying he should have not executed Muslims and Communists? What about the CIA and Mossad knowing of the executions but still working with the Iranian intelligence service SAVAK?

Do you find it acceptable for a righteous White person to marry and have children with a righteous Black person or a righteous White Jew to marry and have children with a righteous Black Jew?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 02:25:17 AM by Norman »

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2007, 01:43:49 AM »
Shalom Chaim, and good day to you.

I have a religious question this week: 

Is any sin unpardonable?   Are there sins so heinous that you could never make atonement to HaShem?   If, for example, a Nazi SS soldier with the blood of hundreds of innocent Jews on his hands truly and honestly repented of these acts years later, is there any possible restitution he could make in this world or in the next that would allow him to partake of the world to come?  Certainly he deserves at least some level of punishment for his actions, no?  Does HaShem forgive all?   
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 04:43:54 PM »
Hello Chaim,

In the past month, not a single night has passed for me without having a very visual or meaningful dream-in its own mysterious ways. Recently I had a dream about some of the JTF members and another involving you. The dream about the members involved, yacov, fruit of thy loins, marzutra and many other white men, they were all gathering in my school for a meeting of some sort. Then I walked pass, people started chasing me and FOTL was chasing me with a black/rhino thing. I can’t explain, it was shouting Allahuakbar in a deathly echoing voice. I’ve forgotten what happened in the end…….there didn’t seem to be an end. The other dream I had was about you, Chaim, you looked different, serious and wise, you didn’t show much emotion and you're hair was black. You were on the train, my mother was sitting between us and I was writing questions on a paper and handing it to you. Then all I can remember is you ended up sitting at a meeting, with important people in a very luxurious room, you were sitting with a beautiful lady. I then went with you and the woman to Iran- i remember this precisely-, she said “look”, i saw blood seeping out of walls. During the past few days i keep having dreams that im living in israel.
Its Crazy I know, I wanted to ask of your opinion on these dreams and if you personally believe they are signs.

p.s. My grand parents converted in the years before they passed away- unlucky-my mother converted before that. She was born Christian but they all became muslim. Thank you Chaim. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 05:50:43 PM by sarah.... »

Offline kahanetzadak817

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 08:54:36 PM »
I was wondering...how will JTF restructure Israel's government when it takes over.  I assume that Arabs will not be allowed to vote, nor serve in the knesset.  But will self-hating Jewish parties be allowed to run?  After all, according to halacha, a king is only a true king if he accepts the Torah as the ultimate law.  What about righteous converts?  The Rambam brings down in his Mishnah Torah that even converts aren't allowed to be king's, princes, or to serve in any other official authoritative position.  Would these laws not apply due to the fact that serving in the knesset is a temporary post, and not a liflong one-as the Rambam says all positions of authority should be.  Obviously, when Mashiach comes, all that the Rambam and others bring down as halacha will come into place, but what about when the Kahanists take power before the days of Mashiach, with God's help.
-kahanetzadak817   

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 01:52:18 AM »
Hello Chaim,

In the past month, not a single night has passed for me without having a very visual or meaningful dream-in its own mysterious ways. Recently I had a dream about some of the JTF members and another involving you. The dream about the members involved, yacov, fruit of thy loins, marzutra and many other white men, they were all gathering in my school for a meeting of some sort. Then I walked pass, people started chasing me and FOTL was chasing me with a black/rhino thing. I can’t explain, it was shouting Allahuakbar in a deathly echoing voice. I’ve forgotten what happened in the end…….there didn’t seem to be an end. The other dream I had was about you, Chaim, you looked different, serious and wise, you didn’t show much emotion and you're hair was black. You were on the train, my mother was sitting between us and I was writing questions on a paper and handing it to you. Then all I can remember is you ended up sitting at a meeting, with important people in a very luxurious room, you were sitting with a beautiful lady. I then went with you and the woman to Iran- i remember this precisely-, she said “look”, i saw blood seeping out of walls.
Its Crazy I know, I wanted to ask of your opinion on these dreams and if you personally believe they are signs.

p.s. My grand parents converted in the years before they passed away- unlucky-my mother converted before that. She was born Christian but they all became muslim. Thank you Chaim. Thank you.

Your dreams sound fascinating.  :)  The ripe first-fruits of an intelligent young mind.  I recognize one part of your dream.  You sitting in the train carriage with your mother as intermediary between you and CHaim reveals your anxiety about having to hide your JTF activities from your parents (like you said before when you have to keep minimizing the browser window because they keep looking over your shoulder).

In every dream there is a stimulus from the previous day's experience which is directly reflected in the dream, I suspect this was yours.  :)

The attractive lady with Chaim, by the way, is probably you ....
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Tzioni

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 06:11:03 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Since your "chief administrator" is allowed to ask a variety of questions, some being not only dumb, long winded, but intrusive, I would like to ask the following and BTW , this is not a personal attack, but mearly an observation. What qualifies the "chief administrator" to be the mouthpiece for JTF? His posts on other forums are not only divisive and lack substance, but he says many things in the name of CBP or JTF, that are harmful to your cause. I understand that you probably think that he's a good kid and dedicated to you and JTF, but I would encourage you to take a closer look at who you want to represent your organization. You don't want to be considered Mickey Mouse, do you? Also, Your Chief Administrator told me in a PM that he gave you the heads up about this and I'm probably from Bnei Elim. Not true and I think they are phoney baloney! I'm just a concerned Jew that is turned off by this guy. You voice many negative opinions about people, why can't I?
Kol Tuv
Tzioni

Note to Tzioni from Jimmy Sullivan: You were banned, but Chaim asked the admins to reverse the ban and to permit you to criticize. You can re-register as a member any time you wish. I also responded to your e-mails to me. I asked you to provide us with specific examples of Yacov's posts on other forums that you claim are "harmful" to the cause. I asked you to send copies of those posts to me. Yacov is not above criticism, none of us are. But it is unfair to make generalized public accusations against someone with no specifics and no evidence. So please send us the posts that you allege are harmful. The second thing I asked you to do is to identify who you are on the other forums. Yacov has a right to know who his accuser is. Yacov has a right to defend himself and cannot do so if he does not know who his accuser is.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 11:34:13 PM by jsullivan »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 07:18:07 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Have you heard of the Loyalist Party? They seem to have a agenda similiar to JTF

There is a Kahanist named Jason Andrews who is trying to get a movie made about Rav Kahane zt'l. He wants to make a big Hollywood production mostly about the early JDL days. Do you think this is worth pursuing or is Hollywood so evil it would be impossible to make a movie that did the Rav justice?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 09:41:35 AM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2007, 08:44:45 AM »
Hello Chaim,
Thank you for thoroughly answering my questions last week. I wanted to let you know something about Youtube. You can post videos longer than 10 minutes. What you need to do is apply for a director's account. You do this by going to anyone's account that has a director's account already, you click on the "director" icon and the application appears. Of course not everyone gets accepted, but you can give it a chance. I have several accounts, one is a directors account. If I can be of service in this manner let me know. Allen-T, PS Do you drink coffee? If so how do you like it, if not is because you don't like it or is there a religious reason?   

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 09:09:05 PM »
Chaim, Thank you for your answer about the Saudi Gallup poll last week.

It has been suggested that JTF should have its own unique logo.

On the newly created JTF Think Tank section of the forum, I have suggested that everyone with artistic talent submit logo ideas and we can all vote for the best one and then you can decide if you want to use it.

Do you support this project?

Some say that JTF should use the Kahanist fist and star. But I feel we should not allow ourselved to be confused with the current JDL. I feel we should have a similar logo, but one that tell people that its JTF and no one else. I am also concerned about possible legal reprecussions of using the fist and star.

If you do support the new logo initiative, can you please direct all the artistically talented people we have to make submissions on the "JTF Think Tank" part of the forum ? I'm thinking of Oz77, the webmaster and many others.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 09:13:16 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

adam613

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 09:29:34 PM »
Shalom. (BY the way my hebrew name is Aryeh.)

Comment #1: I actually don't like that the movement is named after a person. I think it should be named after an idea. This is not to put down Rabbi Kahane but he was a man and when you name a movement after a person then if he did have any flaws then those flaws will be passed on. This is not to put Rabbi Kahane down. I do think he deserves credit for freeing Soviet Jewry and for helping urban Jews in America. He still was human and had some flaws which could be corrected more easily if the movement was named after an idea rather then a person.

Comment #2: What is your view on people that are not considered Jewish by Jewish law yet most gentiles do consider them at least partly Jewish. During the holocaust many people who were not considered Jewish by Jewish law were considered Jewish by the Nazi's Yimach Shmo. If your father was Jewish you were considered Jewish by the Nazi's. You only had to be 1/4 Jewish and you were considered Jewish. Thanks, 

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2007, 09:18:56 AM »
Shalom Chaim I need to give a seminar soon on Zionism - its origins and continuing importance, what websites are best to use, besides Zionism on the Web, Massada2000 & the Jewish Virtual Library.   

Shlom

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2007, 05:42:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have no questions this week: but some good news.

I'm making Aliyah in August: I'm going to live the dream. So you other Jews on the website I recommend you all do the same. Just to let you know Chaim, nearly everyone i've spoken to (Jews) have no intention of moving to Israel, and they tried to discourage me. If they were Kahanists they'd understand we need to be in our homeland. I want to thank you Chaim and JTF for the inspiration. If it wasn't for JTF I might not be making this decision.  Now I'm strong and ready for the rest of my life in Israel.

Toda Achi

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2007, 06:09:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Since your "chief administrator" is allowed to ask a variety of questions, some being not only dumb, long winded, but intrusive, I would like to ask the following and BTW , this is not a personal attack, but mearly an observation. What qualifies the "chief administrator" to be the mouthpiece for JTF? His posts on other forums are not only divisive and lack substance, but he says many things in the name of CBP or JTF, that are harmful to your cause. I understand that you probably think that he's a good kid and dedicated to you and JTF, but I would encourage you to take a closer look at who you want to represent your organization. You don't want to be considered Mickey Mouse, do you?
Kol Tuv
Tzioni
You forgot that King Yacov does not respect other members' private information. You also forgot that he has seprate rules and standards for himself. He also has a gigantic picture in his signature file.
But, he must be doing something right to be admin. Perhaps he's good at marketing JTF.org. And he may be actually a nice guy. I don't hate him, I just think he's obnoxious.

Happy Black History Month
Now, where did I put that noose?

Yacov Menashe's picture is a good one.  It is pleasant to look at.  What is your problem?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2007, 07:07:21 PM »
If Yacov is paying for the web space and bandwidth, then he can run this forum any way he wants.  If you all object, then why not start your own forum or blog?