Author Topic: nik on the kah-ne.org. forum  (Read 4126 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: nik on the snitch forum
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2008, 12:44:22 PM »
Mord, when you are away at work, what happens to Alf? Is he home alone? What happens if Alf has to relieve himself when you are away? How many hours do you usually keep him by himself. I am asking these questions only because I want to get a dog too.
Just make sure you don't get it through the dog starver... oops, I meant trainer. LOL.  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »
Mord, when you are away at work, what happens to Alf? Is he home alone? What happens if Alf has to relieve himself when you are away? How many hours do you usually keep him by himself. I am asking these questions only because I want to get a dog too.
Just make sure you don't get it through the dog starver... oops, I meant trainer. LOL.  ;D
MY MOTHERS FRIEND HAD PURE BREED pupies  she gave us on for free
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2008, 12:53:04 PM »
I want a dog so much but the other people in my house dont want it so I would be stuck with it on my own with no help. The only downside to that is that if the dog needs something when I am not home, its a problem. I wish their was a way around this.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2008, 01:05:49 PM »
I want a dog so much but the other people in my house dont want it so I would be stuck with it on my own with no help. The only downside to that is that if the dog needs something when I am not home, its a problem. I wish their was a way around this.

two ways: get a tiny teeny dog that makes small poo..like a chiuaua OR get a cat that takes care of itself..and get a male cat..much nicer than the female ones.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2008, 01:07:30 PM »

two ways: get a tiny teeny dog that makes small poo..like a chiuaua OR get a cat that takes care of itself..and get a male cat..much nicer than the female ones.

That is if you fix the cat

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2008, 01:10:23 PM »

I do not like cats Dr. Dan. I want a big dog, either a pit, rottweiler, doberman or german shepherd. The only problem is the one I wrote a few posts back.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 01:14:23 PM »

I do not like cats Dr. Dan. I want a big dog, either a pit, rottweiler, doberman or german shepherd. The only problem is the one I wrote a few posts back.

Rottweilers eat a lot so they can get big

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 01:25:24 PM »
and get a male cat..much nicer than the female ones.
Not necessarily true. I have had some extremely sweet female cats. However, they tend to be very intolerant of other cats. Male cats are much more friendly with other animals, for sure.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2008, 01:26:28 PM »
Not necessarily true. I have had some extremely sweet female cats. However, they tend to be very intolerant of other cats. Male cats are much more friendly with other animals, for sure.

Cats rule!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2008, 01:28:28 PM »

Cats rule!

Yes they do O0

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »
Amen to Americanhero and Scriabin.  O0