Author Topic: Ask JTF For July 6 Broadcast  (Read 12110 times)

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For July 6 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2008, 11:12:37 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Long time no speak. Long live Israel and G-d bless the Serbs. I will never go against you - don't worry about these jealous people that left the forum. Just to let you know I am now a married man. Also, there are many Jews that love Obama - nut cases.
Is it again possible to donate money to JTF by Paypal?
See you in Israel - Am Yisrael Chai

Toda Achi

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 01:24:51 PM »
Dear Chaim,
What is you favorite Major League Baseball team?
ProJewChristian
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2008, 05:11:36 PM »
why is the #18 in Chai so significant?  is it idolatry to wear a chai necklace?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2008, 07:08:22 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think the Kahanist message is gradually becoming accepted in Israel?  And if you believe that the people are starting to come around and realize that your solution to throw out the arabs is the only reasonable solution, what is the next step?  If they believe you, what do you think must be done to get them to direct their beliefs into action?  I know your hayamin videos encourage people to go to the forum, but I'm wondering if it's time to get them to rally or to march for us and make JTF a viable political option that can win seats.  Is it too soon to expect this?  Where should we go from here?

Sincerely,

Zachor_ve_kavod

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2008, 10:54:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

What are your thoughts about the Patriot Act? The protests we hear about its unconstitutionality generally come from the left side of the political aisle. But from the little I know about the law I am very concerned about the great expansion of executive power it has authorized especially with the very real possibility of a Muslim president who would wield that power.

Should JTF stand against the Patriot Act even if it means siding with the left on a particular issue? I think so, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Thank you and Kol Tuv.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 01:15:34 AM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 12:54:18 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you agree that there is a big problem with a lack of Jewish heroes in movies? I can hardly think of any of them. In "Saving Private Ryan," Steven Spielberg makes the Jewish soldier a nebbishy guy who gets stabbed to death by a Nazi. In the film "Enemy at the Gates," the Jewish character is an ineffective soldier who doesn't even know how to use his own rifle. You hardly ever have a movie where there's a black nebbish or a black loser who can't get the girl or who can't stand up for himself, because in nearly every movie, the black characters are cool, powerful, macho, et cetera. But Jews in Hollywood churn out a never ending stream of movies with Jewish losers and jerks. Woody Allen is the Jewish equivalent of Step'n'Fetchit - but Jews think of him as something laudable, instead of as a traitor who gives his people a bad name. Jewish directors continue to crank out movies with Jewish nebbishes and dorks, and Jewish actors continue to play them. When will this ever end?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 07:04:48 AM »
How is Israpedia going?

Shouldn't the article saying how Yacov was an "inspirational force" be removed from Israpedia?