Author Topic: Ask JTF For June 22 Broadcast  (Read 14005 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For June 22 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 03:09:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Assuming that the Torah codes are real take a look at my signature at the bottom of this message: If messiah supposed to revenge on Osama then it has to happen during Osama's life time? Do you believe that we live at the very end, since even all great Orthodox Rabbis say so? they also said that all of the Torah prophecies already accomplished and that we live in the last generation? What do you think of that?
                                                                                                         Respectfully Chaim Ben Shimon.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 04:32:47 AM »
Hi Chaim, you said that you had info on why guzzy was homeless and other info about him. After you were just called an agent provaceteur by "Meir" and the fact that guzzy allowed sensitive info about jtf members on his forum, will you please go ahead and expose this fraud. It will help us refute their lies. May hashem curse these wicked beasts. Thank you Chaim for all you do and you really are the only hope for saving Israel. Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:57:41 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 06:56:18 AM »
Shalom rav Chaim,

It seems to me that the 'Jews against Obama' campaign has lost some of its momentum due to recent events. Do you plan to continue with this campaign at full throttle later on when the election frenzy is at its height?

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2008, 09:57:09 PM »
Dear Chaim

On your most recent videos on Liveleak titled "There is no palestine", I was digusted to see that there was a commentator suggesting himself to be Irish, saying that the "struggles of the palestinians" and the insurgents in Iraq was like the struggle of the Irish.  This individual said the Irish identify themselves with the muslims and that the muslims love the Irish. I believe he may have even said that the muslims are welcome in Ireland.  I certainly hope this is not how the Irish really feel, because like the Jews, Armenians, Serbs and other peoples, they too are survivors of genocide.  How do you feel about this and is there anymore information you have regarding this.
Thank You
God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 10:29:54 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What would your response be to anti-Semites who bring up Communists and Sabbateans/Donmeh as supposed examples of the evilness of Jews?  I realize that Sabbateans weren't really Jews, and that not all Communists were Jews either.  But these groups tend to get lumped together with good Jews by Jew hating nut jobs. 

I realize that others have asked you in the past about your response to those who say Communists were Jewish.  I remember you saying that Jews tend to rise to the top of whatever they're involved with. 

This one nazi troll once said to me that Jews will always that people who've done bad things aren't really Jewish (as in Communists and Sabbateans/Donmeh), but that they will always take credit for a person being Jewish if there's a Nobel Prize involved.  How would you respond to that?

Thank you as always.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 07:41:47 PM by Lisa »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 12:25:41 AM »
What insight do you have into next week's Parasha (Parashat Korach)?

« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 02:08:32 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2008, 12:59:43 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim, :)

The following group of questions is basically one question:

How do you answer stubborn people who say: "Yes, it's true that you have been right all along on every issue, but WHAT IF THIS TIME YOU ARE WRONG?"..  Why do decent people always feel they have to turn over every stone before they have "permission" to act? Why do people tend to play the role of the "psychologist" every time Evil strikes – trying to make excuses for evil, reasoning with evil and rationalizing evil, instead of dealing with it determinedly and instantaneously? How come most people in Western Society accept this kind of sick behavior and find it rather "moral" and "healthy"?

Thank you as always and Shavu'a Tov, :)

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2008, 01:17:43 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

According to Genesis 15:18 the territory of Israel is from Nile to Euphrates.  However Prophet Moses was denied entry to the promised land while he was still within the Nile to Euphrates boundary.  Does it mean  God considers the area west of the river Jordan to the the Mediterranean sea as the "core" part of the promised land?  Is that God's will to possess the core part first and conquer the rest later?
The Torah also states that Prophet Moses expressed his displeasure when the tribes of Reuven, Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh decided to stay to the east of river Jordan.

Can you please explain?

Thanks!

For Zion's Sake,

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 04:12:12 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion (if any) about Tiger Woods?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2008, 06:04:15 PM »
Chaim,

If "Worshiping Blacks is America's New Religion" (quoting you), why don't righteous gentile politicians use the welfare of the blacks as the rationale for implementing sane policies?  For example,

"We must end illegal immigration, because the influx of low-wage laborers takes jobs from Black Americans, the most vulnerable segment of the population.  The Supreme Court has said that African-Americans are a protected class.  It's time the government started protecting their livelihoods, by closing the border and deporting illegal aliens." 

Another example:

"The burden of high oil prices falls disproportionately on Black Americans.  We must drill domestically, build new nuclear plants, and find alternative sources of energy to relieve this burden, and remove this roadblock in the path of African-American advancement."

What do you think, Chaim?

All the best,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2008, 06:33:32 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

What do you think of Greenland? 

It's filled with snow.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein