Author Topic: Ask JTF For June 29 Broadcast  (Read 13586 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For June 29 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2008, 03:34:55 AM »
Shalom Chaim Ben Pesach,

Would you choose negotiations over war with the arabs?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2008, 12:59:21 PM »
Dear Chairman,

I think it's a big mistake not to advertise JTF on the English version of Arutz Sheva.  There are many English speaking Arutz Sheva subscribers who don't read, or understand any Hebrew, and for this reason don't go to the Hebrew version of Arutz Sheva, and flat out- never heard of JTF.

The only reason I even found out about JTF was because someone commented on an article on the English version of Arutz Sheva and included the JTF web address in their response. 

The more members, the more money we can raise, the more powerful we become, the stronger your hand in Israel.

Sincerely,

The Shadow

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 02:40:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was thinking about the deeper significance of Jews against Obama and I came to a sobering conclusion.  Let me back up.  A couple weeks ago I was arguing with my leftist cousin (whom I believe will eventually get past the ignoramuses who brainwash her in college), and we were arguing about Obama.  She really does not see the danger here.  Our discussion centred around what harm may come to Israel and the Jewish people should Obama be elected.  After a while, it occured to me that the real obscenity, is that it should matter at all.

I have heard Rabbi Kahane say more than once, that in the end, the Jew has no-one to turn to, except himself and his G-d.  The fact is, that if Israel had real Jewish leaders who were not afraid to be self-reliant and act according to their people's best interests, the American election would not matter.

Having said that, an Obama victory would still be disastrous for America, so it is crucial that he be defeated.  But my point is, that the fate and security of Israeli Jews rests upon the outcome of this election is a crime, and our leaders in Israel ought to be ashamed that this is the case. 

Sorry to rant like this, but I was thinking that maybe in one of your Hayamin videos, you could ask Jews directly, "Are we a proud and independent Jewish state or aren't we"?  By the way, their reply may help get you into Israel.

Shalom,

zachor_ve_kavod

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2008, 09:44:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think Classical music should be thought in schools ? Do you like Classical Music, if so what are your favorites?
When I went to school I was in the Classical music class and it was great it made me appreciate that type of music.

Thank you and G-D bless you

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2008, 01:46:43 AM »
Now that we have experimental hydrogen cars and Japan (Honda) already has test fleets of hydrogen cars, and eventually, ordinary people will finally have them, what would you predict would be the excuse of the environmentalists scum for not using it?

PS: I brought a tiny mp3 player, so now, I have less excuses for missing the programs.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2008, 04:46:18 PM »
Chaim, what do you think of Edward Said and Jacques Derrida?

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2008, 11:17:46 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, :)

In a previous show you said that the term "she" can be used to refer to two countries ONLY: the United States and Israel. Any other country, you refer to as "it".  This amazes me! Is it true? What's the "grammatic" explanation for this? I don't recall such a rule from my English lessons, back in High School. Can you please clarify?

In another previous show you said that some early video tapes of you and Sarah Bat-Zvi have reached the hands of David Ben-Moshe. What about it? Can these tapes be uploaded to the Archive?

Thank you and Shavu'a Tov, :)

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:00:30 AM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 12:44:19 AM »
Chaim,
  What do you think about Rabbi Mordechai Friedman? He says a lot of good things but he seems rather mad the way he talks. On one of his shows Friedman said that the Gospels are antisemitic. I don't see any evidence of this. Maybe the Pharisees were written about derogatorily but the Pharisees are not representative of all Jews.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:57:06 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2008, 12:45:21 AM »
Chaim,
  What do you think about Rabbi Mordechai Friedman? He says alot of good things but he seems rather mad the way he talks.

Great question!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2008, 05:14:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'll try and keep the following message short.

I'm not sure whether you've heard of the mayor of Beverly Hills, CA, Jimmy Delshad.  He is Jewish and was born in Iran.  I assume he dislikes the regime in Iran.  I also assume that he's aware that Obama wants to have direct diplomatic relations with that regime, possibly with Iran's president. 

Jimmy Delshad is a Democrat.  Do you think he could be convinced to do what Joe Lieberman did and oppose the candidacy of Obama? 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2008, 05:23:27 AM »
Hi Chaim, what is the current status of your Aliyah campaign? Have you had any success convincing the kikes over there to let you in? Is their anything you could do such as legally changing your name in the US that would enable you to get in? I mean if you changed your name legally to Moses Cohen and got a legal passport under that name, how will the shin bet kappos know that you are Chaim Ben Pesach? Thanks so much Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2008, 06:52:04 PM »
I'm asking people to spend an extra hour studying torah this week to help counter-balance some of the sins of self-hating Jews. I met a Jewish girl today that said she doesn't care that Obama is an anti-semite.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?