Author Topic: I know I speak for myself on this and hope Brother Vito sees too and others  (Read 4159 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I am ready to liberate America, I am seeing cities after cities rotting away in America, America is too good and deserves better then this, we need this.  Our ancestors came to this country for a better life and look what we are giving the next generation.  Have you taken a good look at America lately?   Our cities are in rot, they are trying to mainstream homo marriage, there is no justice for the victim.  I want to work full speed ahead,  we need a strong JTF Christian movement to help bring back the foundation of the founding fathers in our nation again.

I am ready.  In 4 months we may end up with a nightmare but I am not giving up
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Absolutely!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Chaim continue to make the QPTV videos either Youtube or LiveLeak, through that I can send the codes and been sending to Rush, Hannity, Levine and others places with high traffic of people.  In one month i gained 100s of people on my page and I will continue to plug JTF through my page.  Forget the evil idiots on the other forums, we got a nation that may have a black Hussein Muzzie
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
wolf

have you attempted to do videos like chaim does?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
wolf

No not yet, eventually I will right now I am with the anti Obama site to contact these conservatives that are crying for a real voice they are stuck with McCain right now just to defeat Obama more then anything they are not happy with this but no choice.  I will see how this election pans out in November

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
wolf

No not yet, eventually I will right now I am with the anti Obama site to contact these conservatives that are crying for a real voice they are stuck with McCain right now just to defeat Obama more then anything they are not happy with this but no choice.  I will see how this election pans out in November

Anthony, you're a good looking guy, you could be the Gentile face of JTF!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  I offered JTF programs on the muZlim running for PRES. NO RESPONSE to me.  I offered 3-5 audios a week. No response to help me make youtubes, liveleaks, etc.. I have a strong personality and voice, and 1000's of people listen to me, in paltalk a week. Why you all dont take advantage of a WOMAN that is strong is BEYOND me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
you guys have no idea what you're up against... one of you go read at least "vatican assassins" by eric jon phelps... then you will have a much better idea that the slime are right-wingers as much as left ones... your thinking on this issue is skewed... just like the slime want it to be for them to suppress you and keep you from knowing the right way to rise up... sorry but this is the truth... i wish it weren't... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
  I offered JTF programs on the muZlim running for PRES. NO RESPONSE to me.  I offered 3-5 audios a week. No response to help me make youtubes, liveleaks, etc.. I have a strong personality and voice, and 1000's of people listen to me, in paltalk a week. Why you all dont take advantage of a WOMAN that is strong is BEYOND me.

Do you have a digital camera ? what type assistance do you need ?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Men prefer to be the more dominant sex ;)

But you, indeed, have a strong angry pissed off voice.

Which leads me to wonder: 

There are times to be calm and rational but firm and times to bark and be angry...anyone here know when to do what and why?  Makes a good askJTF question for Chaim.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
you guys have no idea what you're up against... one of you go read at least "vatican assassins" by eric jon phelps... then you will have a much better idea that the slime are right-wingers as much as left ones... your thinking on this issue is skewed... just like the slime want it to be for them to suppress you and keep you from knowing the right way to rise up... sorry but this is the truth... i wish it weren't... nik.

The slime gets people to pretend to be "right-wing". 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Well, FIRST I would need an OK with Chaim, to do it in the name of the JTF. I have a digital but ZERO Idea how to use it, I am sure that David does not want my face on youtube, which is why I have been wanting slow flash, I need audios converted to vidoes with pictures.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Men prefer to be the more dominant sex ;)

But you, indeed, have a strong angry pissed off voice.

Which leads me to wonder: 

There are times to be calm and rational but firm and times to bark and be angry...anyone here know when to do what and why?  Makes a good askJTF question for Chaim.

I know that men are like that- David likes me the way I am.. So, that should give you an indication that I am a sweetheart- but, he is all for my getting my VOICE out there- he sees the reaction I recieve in Paltalk, almost every night.
  I am not 'dominant' I am just a strong and powerful voice that is MAD. Other than that- I am 100% LADY.  ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
YES!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
no rational... the slime is right wing thru and thru... they get people to pretend to be left wing to suck away all opposition... legitimate opposition to their sick, twisted and demented policies... so no one can truly rise up to challenge their hegemony and power over us... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
@ MasterWolf and all the others:

Let me tell you how glad I am that a group like JTF exists!
As you may know I'm from the middle of Europe and it seems like we might lose the fight against the transformation of our continent into Eurabia.
Quite often I feel that in the future America might be the only place where people who love freedom gave a place.
I'm very concerned when hearing about the developments in the US.

Therefore it is so important to save at least America.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Well, FIRST I would need an OK with Chaim, to do it in the name of the JTF. I have a digital but ZERO Idea how to use it, I am sure that David does not want my face on youtube, which is why I have been wanting slow flash, I need audios converted to vidoes with pictures.

You see, NOBODY pays attn. I will just go back to paltalk, and chat there- at LEAST I have a room with 50 plus MEN that are TIRED of the horse-s**t.  Thank Gd that they are ALL RET. Military that ARE taking me SERIOUS. they give me TOTAL forum, b/c of this leftist & femwitch movement.  there are NO females in that room, just warriors. It has been FOUR DAYS since I volunteered myself to do this, here..

I KNOW that I AM a voice that IS being HEARD. JTF or not.  I am SERIOUS- I would suggest that you ALL get SERIOUS too, it is EASY to post on a forum. Try getting all of the windows of your car blown out, and condo, and all flat tires- I DONT CARE, I will continue to MARCH with or WITHOUT anybody. I KNOW Gd is WITH me.

You may chose to utilize the gifts that Gd has given me, or not- either way, I am going to be a part of history. I am 100% WARRIOR.

***MEN DONT FOLLOW TITLES, THEY FOLLOW COURAGE." ***
man OR woman, MEN----- follow COURAGE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
no rational... the slime is right wing thru and thru... they get people to pretend to be left wing to suck away all opposition... legitimate opposition to their sick, twisted and demented policies... so no one can truly rise up to challenge their hegemony and power over us... nik.

I don't think they are left or right wing. I think they do whatever gives them more money/power.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
And I know as much as the people do want a real right wing voice, unfortunate they are still zombies for whatever reason the media peppers in their brains,  I think this will need patience.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
say it paulette... "braveheart" is must-viewing for all jtfers... learn some real courage... another great film is "shooter" and so is "last of the mohicans"... learn what real men are capable of doing... or once were... even if most of all of that is fiction... still it is inspiring... nik. out...

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Wolf you are right. American should be saved by Christians but the Liberals who are taking over evey big city and who are inlove with Obama don't deserve to be saved they should go down the drain with all the other [censored]. But for the Reichous like yourself they need to be saved. Keep up the good work
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Do what I did, leave the city, move to a rural area. We should promote Jewish settlement in a rural area of the country, we need to isolate and cut off cities, they will destroy themselves from the inside. Cities should not be a place where Jews reside, they are dangerous. Remember that Israel was settled with Kibbutz in many rural areas and this worked fine.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
say it paulette... "braveheart" is must-viewing for all jtfers... learn some real courage... another great film is "shooter" and so is "last of the mohicans"... learn what real men are capable of doing... or once were... even if most of all of that is fiction... still it is inspiring... nik. out...

100% AGREE. "What we do in life, echoes in eternity" as well. IT IS A MUST VIEW (Braveheart)- look at how much Wallace took before he did ANYTHING---- that part of the story is 100% accurate. Is this what it ALWAYS has to take, before people wake up and listen? Warriors and Patriots are not usually understood- tell me WHERE this world 'understands' Jews? They DONT. Tell me where they even understand a REAL American Patriot- why the thought is almost "unheard of"  I understand. I GET IT. It is so very hard to explain ones position is writing- I can tell you this: I am a warrior, I have the heart of a Warrior. If I see people I believe are strong, I will do WHATEVER it takes to motivate them, I see it here- which is why I AM here. I am as serious as a heart attack about my nation crumbling, and where I stand with my fellow Jews, and Christians that love Jews- We are in an AWFUL fight, and our ONLY answer is Gd, so that makes people understand us EVEN LESS. Well, We, you, I have to MARCH and fight, the thing is- being born to fight in a losing situation, does NOT feel good to a person who lives for victory.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
robert the bruce with his father after his betrayal of wallace at falkirk...

Leper: I'm the one who's rotting but I think your face looks graver
than mine.  Son, we must have alliance with England to prevail here.
You achieved that.  You saved your family, increased your land.  In
time, you will have all the power in Scotland.

Robert: Lands, titles, men, power, nothing.

Leper: Nothing?

Robert: I have nothing.  Men fight for me, because if they do not, I
throw them off my land and I starve their wives and their children.
Those men who bled the ground red at Falkirk, they fought for William
Wallace, and he fights for something that I've never had.  And I took it
from him when I betrayed him and I saw it in his face on the
battlefield, and it's tearing me apart.

Leper: Well, all men betray. All lose heart.

Robert: (screaming) I don't want to lose heart.  I want to believe as he does.  I will
never be on the wrong side again.

Robert (narrator): After the beheading, William Wallace's body was
torn to pieces.  His head was placed on top on London Bridge, his arms
and legs sent to the four corners of Britain as a warning.  It did not
have the effect that Longshanks planned.  And I, Robert the Bruce,
rode out to pay homage to the armies of the English king and accept
his endorsement of my crown.

English noble: I hope you've washed your arse this morning.  It's about
to be kissed by a king.

(Robert takes out Wallace's embroidery, and looks at it with sorrow)

Craig: Come.  Lets get it over with.

the bruce stuffs the embroidery back into his sleeve and begins to follow behind...

Robert: (To Craig) Stop. (Turning his horse back toward the Scots) You have bled with

Wallace, now bleed with me.

Craig: Ah! (grimaces in frustration)... (typical elitist slime nobleman)...

Hamish: AAAAAHHHHH!  (Throws William's sword out into the

field.  It stabs into the earth, standing like a cross.)

Crowd: WALLACE, WALLACE, WALLACE, WALLACE.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

robert unsheathes his sword and points it at the slime enemy...

(Scots charge)

William (narrating): In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland,
starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn.  They
fought like warrior poets.  They fought like Scotsmen.  And won their
freedom.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 11:56:27 PM by nikmatdam »