Author Topic: 2008 NYC muslim day parade  (Read 1944 times)

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
2008 NYC muslim day parade
« on: June 29, 2008, 12:56:57 AM »
Just found out, it is scheduled this year for Sunday, October 12. Don't have the exact time yet and am assuming it will once again be on Madison ave. Last year a couple of groups, including the UAC, had people there to counter the jihadists, maybe about 50 or so of us, let's do much better this year.
The word is already going out to the anti-jihadists. Hopefully that will include also the JTF New Yorkers.
Definetly rest up your vocal chords the day before, it got,"interesting" last year.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: 2008 NYC muslim day parade
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 01:00:50 AM »
How interesting did it get?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 01:10:32 AM »
Very vocal, VERY! Though there was plenty of NYPD there to keep order. Even though you could see the hatred in the muzzies and their overwhelming desire to confront us more than verbally there never seemed to be a chance of that happening because of the large number of NYPD present.
Just alot of yelling and arguing back and forth, but they most definetly were disturbed by our presence.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 06:03:39 AM »
We should arive in White arab face,,
DukeNukem

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 06:10:28 AM »
i remember seeing a group of anti-muslim peopel there with flyers last year (I think it was either september or August).  I remember giving them a thumbs up.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 07:28:21 PM »
Last year it was on Sept. 9, just two days before 9/11 anniversary.
This year, Oct. 12, is the anniversary of tha attack on the USS COLE and the BALI night club bombings.
They just love to rub our faces in it. It is time to start rubbing back, and rubbing back hard.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS NOW, MUCH ADVANCE NOTICE, OCTOBER 12!

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 11:53:21 PM »
Hm, anyone going ?  ;)
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 02:35:06 AM »
Perhaps people could hand out flyers with key Koranic or Hadithic verses on them to bystanders?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 04:12:21 AM »
They're a disease!
And the cure is a belt-fed weapon!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 12:27:26 PM »
lol @ Muslim day parade. Don't you have to have a culture to celebrate it in a parade?
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 09:30:16 PM »
The only reason they hold those parades is to celebrate the jihad that has taken place against the country they are in.

Protesting the parade would be a good idea (I wish I lived near New York), but the problem I usually see with news photos of these type of protests is that the conservatives hardly ever have good posters or statements that hit home.  Their posters are always something mickey-mouse like "We oppose terror", "Stop jihad", "Support our troops", or people just waving the American flag.  Why do I never see good stuff like "A Quran in every toilet", "A Muslim is a Nazi's best friend", "Nuke Mecca", plus Quran burnings and pictures insulting to Muhammad, etc.?

Actually, though there were some of these posters you mentioned we also had posters of the "infamous" mohammad cartoons, posters describing mohammad for the pedophile he was, posters of unindicted and indicted terrorists calling them what they are, posters calling the koran satans handbook, we were giving out flyers with many of the evil verses of the koran(so many to choose from), many were wearing t-shirts with "We will not Submit" in English and Arabic, some had Al-Queda Hunting Team t-shirts, etc.
I would have loved to burn some qurans there but this would have given the NYPD an excuse for arresting us instead of them.
Believe me, there were plenty of shouting matches between us and them and guaranteed there was no "Mickey Mouse" stuff going on. Let me put it this way, the NYPD definetly earned their money that day maintaining a very fragile peace between about 1,000 of these idiots marching and chanting allahu ahkbar and about 50 or so of us letting them know precisely what we thought of their evil allah.

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 09:33:27 PM »
Hm, anyone going ?  ;)

YES. Also, the word has just started going out this weekend, the troops are gathering. We had about 50 last year with only about a month advance heads up. Now we have three months to prepare.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »
They're a disease!
And the cure is a belt-fed weapon!

There is no cure you have to kill it you don't cure cancer you elimanate it.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 09:50:52 PM »
lol @ Muslim day parade. Don't you have to have a culture to celebrate it in a parade?

Actually, as far as parades go it was pathetic. NO MUSIC WHATSOEVER! They had a couple of floats, a giant koran and one of the black piece of crap kaba. The rest of the parade just consisted of these animals marching down the street chanting allahu ahkbar and "we are the muslims, the mighty mighty muslims".
At parades in NYC the sidewalks are usually lined with spectators. The streets were deserted along the whole parade route until they got to the last block of the parade, WE WERE THERE!