Author Topic: The NY Times article Chaim spoke about- Americans named Hussein  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/29/us/politics/29hussein.html?_r=1&ref=politics&oref=slogin

Maybe they should move to Indonesia also to show their solidarity with BHO.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 07:21:44 AM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Re: The NY Times article Chaim spoke about- Americans named Hussein
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 09:53:52 AM »
Interesting. We should all adopt the middle name of Ben Pesach then.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 11:21:13 AM »
Wow.  In te article, there was a white girl who said... that her name was so vanilla sounding and she wanted to make it more ethnic... so thats why she added Hussein. 

This white girl has probably been taught over and over again to lament her background.. and to be envious of all that is 'multi-cultural'

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 11:43:42 AM »
Wow.  In te article, there was a white girl who said... that her name was so vanilla sounding and she wanted to make it more ethnic... so thats why she added Hussein. 

This white girl has probably been taught over and over again to lament her background.. and to be envious of all that is 'multi-cultural'

Ugh such racists these people!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 05:05:37 PM »
First of all, these kids are making a huge mistake with their lives.  They're taking the name of a dictator who gassed his own people for crying out loud!  In Judaism, it is forbidden to take on the name of an Evil man mentioned in the Torah.  People that do turn out to be evil.  Just look at Omri Sharon, Arik's Sharon's son, whose namesake is taken from Omri the ancient King of Israel who was not a follower of G-d.  And I guess we already see where these kids were rotten to the core; they're following a black Muslim candidate for President of the US, and believing in this anti-white Jew-hater.

Second of all, they are a product of the culture and influence around them.  Besides the decaying morals in this country, as seen as on Television, the school system has taught them racism against whites.  These schools have taught them to hate white people.  I should know, I was in public schooling.  Like good little followers and slaves, these kids have allowed themselves to be indoctrinated because they weren't moral enough and strong enough to resist the indoctrination and think for themselves.

Third of all these kids are attention-seeking whores, and most likely its because of their parents.  They didn't give their children the proper amount of attention when they were little.  They were probably good liberals who were too busy working on their career to pay attention to their own kids.  I bet they even had El Salvadoran nannies take care of them instead of doing the grown-up thing and taking care of them by themselves.

And fourth of all, just look at these pictures next to each other. 

These kids are just like the Hitler youth.  They fanatically believe in whom they see as the political Messiah with a religious edge.  They think they he will solve all of our problems, like the youth of Germany believed in Hitler ysh''v.  This is a dangerous movement.

Baruch HaShem, we have JTF around to combat these degenerates!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 05:13:07 PM by Zionist Revolutionary »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 05:08:12 PM »
First of all, these kids are making a huge mistake with their lives.  They're taking the name of a dictator who gassed his own people for crying out loud!  In Judaism, it is forbidden to take on the name of an Evil man mentioned in the Torah.  People that do turn out to be evil.  Just look at Omri Sharon, Arik's Sharon's son, whose namesake is taken from Omri the ancient King of Israel who was not a follower of G-d.  And I guess we already see where these kids were rotten to the core; they're following a black Muslim candidate for President of the US, and believing in this anti-white Jew-hater.

Second of all, they are a product of the culture and influence around them.  Besides the decaying morals in this country, as seen as on Television, the school system has taught them racism against whites.  These schools have taught them to hate white people.  I should know, I was in public schooling.  Like good little followers and slaves, these kids have allowed themselves to be indoctrinated because they weren't moral enough and strong enough to resist the indoctrination and think for themselves.

Third of all these kids are attention-seeking whores, and most likely its because of their parents.  They didn't give their children the proper amount of attention when they were little.  They were probably good liberals who were too busy working on their career to pay attention to their own kids.  I bet they even had El Salvadoran nannies take care of them instead of doing the grown-up thing and taking care of them by themselves.

These kids are just like the Hitler youth.  They fanatically believe in whom they see as the political Messiah with a religious edge.  They think they he will solve all of our problems, like the youth of Germany believed in Hitler ysh''v.  This is a dangerous movement.

Baruch HaShem, we have JTF to combat these pigs!

These white people are stupid A**es

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 05:47:26 PM »

Baruch HaShem, we have JTF to combat these pigs!

These white people are stupid A**es

Exactly. These people are morons.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 06:38:53 PM »
99% of all people are morons. That's why democracy, although the best system that exists, fails.

Which is why at one time, I was Proud to be a REPUBLICAN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 06:57:00 PM »

yes, but women nowadays are alot prettier than women then!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 07:03:50 PM »

They will get UGLY too, look at that one left of the one with the BIG mouth- her heart is ALREADY showing UGLINESS on her face.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 06:10:19 AM »
Fanatically supporting Barack Hussein Osama is basically the same thing as this...

Probably a bunch of Husseins in that crowd too.

All I have to say about that picture is beep, beep, beep! 
 8) 8)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 10:17:39 AM »

You are 100% right on. These people are attempting to fill the G-d shaped voids in their heart with this Antichrist. They have rejected and despised G-d, but they cannot escape their own human nature. All of us were created with a need to depend on a higher authority--i.e. the L-rd. Of course, many people do not want to do that, out of sheer rebellion and defiance to the Bible. That's why we have billions of people who instead have chosen to worship false g-ds such as Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse-tung, David Koresh, etc. etc. etc.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2008, 04:18:45 PM »

They will get UGLY too, look at that one left of the one with the BIG mouth- her heart is ALREADY showing UGLINESS on her face.

well spotted!