Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 4928 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 01, 2008, 10:20:25 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:20:26 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
Re: Subtitled Video: Will Israel remove the Iranian threat?
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 05:19:04 PM »
@Dan Ben Noah: What kind of software do you use to add the subtitles.

I started to try it with Windows Movie Maker and realized that it is damn much work.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 06:51:30 PM »
How do you find Overstream then? I do them manually using a text editor, do you think Overstream makes it more efficient ?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 12:03:27 AM »
   Thanks,  Dan.

There's no question that Israel must be proactive in eliminating the Iranian Nuclear threat.     Everyday that Israel waits increases the danger of disaster.      The truth of the matter is that the U.S. is at great risk from the Iranian Nuclear program as well.      One or both countries should have acted a long time ago.     Another example of poor leadership in both countries.    Not much has changed the last 20 years or so. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/