Author Topic: wow i can only say wow and its unbelievable how many spies our forum has  (Read 892 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
we have so many spies and every time we hit success they push us back to the ground what you guys think, is it jealousy or what???  >:( :( ???

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You are panicking over nothing. Dude, have you ever seen the splinter forum? It's a fraction of ours in size and influence. Better yet, have you ever seen Tina Greco's Military Global "forum"? ROTFLMAO! :::D  It's the most ridiculous, idiotic, and QUEER website I have visited on the internet in about the past five years. It looks like the Village People's home page. In any case, I predict that trolls and traitors will have much less luck now with the changes in the forum, so relax.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
You are panicking over nothing. Dude, have you ever seen the splinter forum? It's a fraction of ours in size and influence. Better yet, have you ever seen Tina Greco's Military Global "forum"? ROTFLMAO! :::D  It's the most ridiculous, idiotic, and QUEER website I have visited on the internet in about the past five years. It looks like the Village People's home page. In any case, I predict that trolls and traitors will have much less luck now with the changes in the forum, so relax.
what you saying the changes will have an effect on decrease in spies on our forum how is it possible???

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I think so. Just trust that Chaim is on top of things. The enemy forums do not need to see posts like these--it will give them a sense of empowerment that has no relation to reality.