Author Topic: 4 Murdered In Arab Muslim Nazi Terror Attack In Jerusalem  (Read 11282 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: 4 Murdered In Arab Muslim Nazi Terror Attack In Jerusalem
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 05:11:17 PM »
God, this makes me angry!  >:( May god punish the [censored] who did this.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 05:55:57 PM »
This is the price we pay for having a bolshevik regime which allows muzzies to remain in Israel. This is why it is so essential that they be thrown out immediately.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline shlomo122

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 05:57:08 PM »
They are all "victims of peace" .
Thank you Yitzhak  Rabin!
As long as in the heart, within,
A Jewish soul is yearning,
And towards the end of the East
An eye still watches toward Zion,

Our hope is not yet lost,
The hope of two thousand years,
To be a free nation in our own land,
The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 06:44:49 PM »
There are two murderers for every Jew killed by arabs:  The arab himself and the Jew who permitted him to stay in the land of Israel.  Rabbi Kahane (of blessed memory) said that.  I look at it this way:  If your house is infested with rats and you choose to co-exist with them instead of ridding yourself of them, then you cannot complain when the rats bring you disease and pestilence.  This is what rats do.

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 06:50:35 PM »
This is what I was talking about in my question to Chaim last week. I am driven by almost exclusively Arab bus drivers and in all the supermarkets handling our food is all Arabs. In a simultaneous attack, they could both poison hundreds of people and kill hundreds more by driving bus off of cliffs. Israel is littered with memorials at the edge of cliffs because of Arabs drivers driving their buses off of cliffs.
If that isn't bad enough, which it is, you of course know how thousands of Israelis--particularly Sfardic youth in the territories--can't find jobs. Israeli employers, given the chance, will always hire Arabs over Jews, just like American employers will always hire wetbacks over human beings (I know your wife is Mexican, and so am I, so obviously I don't mean all Latinos). Are we really to believe that all these poor North African, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Georgian, etc. Jewish kids are so uneducated and unqualified for any job that they can't learn how to drive a bus, slice a hunk of meat, or mix some concrete? This is an atrocity all unto itself that must be eradicated.

Of course, "middle-class" (read leftist elitist scum) Israelis, like those in Haifa and Tel Aviv, love Arab labor because it is cheaper! Isn't it ironic that those Jews that are most able to afford goods and services are the stingiest and most venal? How come you don't see impoverished hilltop dwellers, who often can barely afford food, supporting "cheaper" Arab service-sector employees?
i dont think this is true.
I know that every Israeli employer would rather higher a Jew than an Arab but Arabs work for lower wages so therefore they are hired.

Every one in Israel whether left or right know Jews work harder than Arabs

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 06:52:54 PM »
This is what I was talking about in my question to Chaim last week. I am driven by almost exclusively Arab bus drivers and in all the supermarkets handling our food is all Arabs. In a simultaneous attack, they could both poison hundreds of people and kill hundreds more by driving bus off of cliffs. Israel is littered with memorials at the edge of cliffs because of Arabs drivers driving their buses off of cliffs.
If that isn't bad enough, which it is, you of course know how thousands of Israelis--particularly Sfardic youth in the territories--can't find jobs. Israeli employers, given the chance, will always hire Arabs over Jews, just like American employers will always hire wetbacks over human beings (I know your wife is Mexican, and so am I, so obviously I don't mean all Latinos). Are we really to believe that all these poor North African, Middle Eastern, Turkish, Georgian, etc. Jewish kids are so uneducated and unqualified for any job that they can't learn how to drive a bus, slice a hunk of meat, or mix some concrete? This is an atrocity all unto itself that must be eradicated.

Of course, "middle-class" (read leftist elitist scum) Israelis, like those in Haifa and Tel Aviv, love Arab labor because it is cheaper! Isn't it ironic that those Jews that are most able to afford goods and services are the stingiest and most venal? How come you don't see impoverished hilltop dwellers, who often can barely afford food, supporting "cheaper" Arab service-sector employees?
I know that every Israeli employer would rather higher a Jew than an Arab but Arabs work for lower wages so therefore they are hired.

Exactly. Jews work harder than Arabs because Jews are far more intelligent than Arabs.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 07:58:45 PM »
          I'm not sure if today's Muslim Nazi Terror attack in Jerusalem was because of the actions of the Israeli Government and establishment.     Or whether Jerusalem was being punished by G-d for the Homosexual parade that took place in the Holy City recently.     Maybe it's a combination of both.   Regardless,    it's safe to assume Israel,   the United States,  and the West as a whole can't continue on the current course.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 08:00:10 PM »
I am outraged right now. How loud do we have to cry out for our voices to be heard? When will we see that our enemies are going to be punished? These cold-blooded terrorists are allowed to walk the streets of the holy city and kill with impunity. First the homes of the terrorist and his family MUST be destroyed. Second, the policy regarding allowing Arabs to have Israeli citizenship must be reconsidered. And third, all who deal with Israel like snakes must be dispatched to the next world.

It is wonderful there was such a hero who could kill this contaminated arab who deserved to die like a dog. Personally I would have pumped another ten shots into his pathetic skull popping his head like a watermelon. I am sorry, i know we must respect the dead, but this scumbag should have been dragged through the streets and fed to the rats.

Check out my blog @ http://lgfsucks.wordpress.com/2008/07/02/phalistinian-terrorist-shot-three-times-in-head/

BTW, we should really start pushing "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PALESTINIAN" meme... It is just amazing that most people actually believe there was a people called palestinians before arafart started spreading the lie.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 08:12:52 PM »
I sorry to hear about this, but it's not out of the realm of possibilities when you allow such vermin to freely roam around as if it were 'their' land.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 08:37:44 PM »
Just sick. One bystander named Michael commented on the fact that the Jerusalem Municipality hires Arab labor. “This is our fault, because we hired these people, and we created a situation which endangers the lives of all Jews. We need to get rid of all Arab workers.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/TV/?act=one&id=2558

If you watch this about 5 minutes in shows the video of the Heroic Israeli Policeman blowing this Arab Muslim Nazi's head off
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 10:58:11 PM »

Exactly. Jews work harder than Arabs because Jews are far more intelligent than Arabs.
Yes and thats not the only reason
its also because Arab mentality versus Jewish mentality if you know what i mean

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 11:17:52 PM »
The man who shot the Arab dead is a true hero.  Who knows how many lives he saved, who knows how long the "policeman" would have tried to "hold the arab down" without shooting him while he continued driving his rampage.  That he pulled out that gun and blew his head off was a miraculous and incredibly righteous effort.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 11:27:31 PM »
was fuming when i saw this on the news...  >:(

I literally had the same reaction.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 11:29:43 PM »
was fuming when i saw this on the news...  >:(

I literally had the same reaction.

I heard about the attack here first I just had seen it on the news at 11

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2008, 04:39:28 PM »
Yes Shimon this and the wonderfull islamic work ethics. I don't belive in any form of coexistance with A-rabs they nolonger fear the Israel.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm