Author Topic: Paulette's Latest Program (07/02)  (Read 5245 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: Paulette's Latest Program (07/02)
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2008, 04:32:28 PM »
Actually being sexually inactive for a long period of time is unhealthy.
I know you're saying these things for religious reasons nothing else.
But people will go and sleep around with or without protection, we are human beings
so better safe than sorry.
If we start killing people with AIDS we won't even need muslims to do their job.

Who said anything about killing people with AIDS? 

Also, I have to agree with C.F.'s latest post.  Human beings, unlike animals have free will.  We're not just creatures of instinct.  Recreational sex should be discouraged.  It has nothing to do with sex being "dirty."  It's all about the proper place for it being in a marriage. 

Well to each his/her own.
I support JTF on Islam and on other matters but I'll do everything in my power to
oppose any attempt to ban condom usage by the Catholic Church or any other
puritanical organization.
I hope that by 'should be discouraged' you don't mean let the people get AIDS
to 'learn their lesson not to sin' I really hope that you won't rather let people die
than use contraception.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2008, 04:45:31 PM »
but I'll do everything in my power to
to 'learn their lesson not to sin' I really hope that you won't rather let people die
than use contraception.
1: Last time I checked, banning condoms wasn't part of our mission statement.

2: People who use contraception still get pregnant, STDs, and die. Nothing has a 100% success rate. The Pill--which is the most widely-used contraceptive on the planet--has a 3% failure rate when used daily. Very few women remember to use it every single time throughout their lives. Ditto with condoms--97% effective when used correctly.

We're talking about blocking sperm and eggs here. HIV viruses are a lot smaller and harder to stop with a barrier or chemical.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2008, 05:07:36 PM »
but I'll do everything in my power to
than use contraception.
1: Last time I checked, banning condoms wasn't part of our mission statement.

2: People who use contraception still get pregnant, STDs, and die. Nothing has a 100% success rate. The Pill--which is the most widely-used contraceptive on the planet--has a 3% failure rate when used daily. Very few women remember to use it every single time throughout their lives. Ditto with condoms--97% effective when used correctly.

We're talking about blocking sperm and eggs here. HIV viruses are a lot smaller and harder to stop with a barrier or chemical.

Even if what you're saying is true it's better to prevent 97 our of 100
cases of AIDS thereby saving 97 out of 100 lives than let them all die.
Maybe Jews don't oppose condom usage but the Catholic Church does.
The Orthodox Church does not (so far as I know).
So it seems even Christians are divided on this issue.
But I'm glad the Orthodox Church doesn't do evil things the way the Catholic Church does.
But well they are known to have committed numerous crimes throughout Europe in the past but still they have got my support then they are fighting the evil muzzies.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2008, 07:57:19 PM »
I support JTF on Islam and on other matters but I'll do everything in my power to
than use contraception.

Islam is Cancer, you're jumping to conclusions here.  Jews are not against the use of condoms or birth control pills.  In my view, (and the Catholics here will most likely disagree with me) contraception methods should be between a man, woman and the woman's OB-GYN.  Also, I think it's safe to say that nobody here would want to just let AIDS patients die to teach them a lesson. 

Now with that being said, I don't think you can give young children sex education devoid of values.  I've read accounts of public schools that try it, and all it leads to is sexual harassment of young girls by the boys. 

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2008, 08:09:55 PM »

Now with that being said, I don't think you can give young children sex education devoid of values.  I've read accounts of public schools that try it, and all it leads to is sexual harassment of young girls by the boys. 

Or it can lead to similar cases like the high school in Massachusetts where the group of girls made a pact to get pregnant.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 08:59:29 AM »
Very well put- as far as defending myself- well- I have had to, many times growing up on L.I., NY- Dad was a SEAL. Nope, didnt take Karate- would probably get beaten by a karate fighter- but I am a terrible person to have to fight, I wont go down. BUT- when I was young, I learned to twirl a baton, I am EXCELLENT at it- Well, if ya follow my drift here- I have had to use that baton.... I can twirl a Winchester and my 22 G. As well as my 13th Century Sword.

That's really cool! :) Maybe you could also learn how to use a bo staff then. That could be right up your alley.

I wont ever be a leader and I have to follow what I believe here- I have not seen a really effective leader since Margaret Thatcher- women like that are FEW and FAR between. I know- I seem to have a bad attitude with women in power.. I do. I have worked with very powerful females in CORP. Finance- they are viscous, cruel, and wont think twice of bringing a whole CO down, while having their time of the month.

On the other hand someone like her shouldn't be stopped from being a leader simply because of what's between her legs (or what's not). God gave some people great leadership skills and in my mind not all of them are men. Women have to have some level of those skills to raise children. The main problem that I see is that men can resent having a woman give them instructions. Most of this is probably cultural. If little boys can deal with it, then men (who can sometimes act like little boys) can learn to deal with it.

A Proverbs 31 woman is really where it is at.

That is a nice passage :) In a marriage situation there should be harmony and respect for one another as much as possible. Personally I'm single and likely to stay that way for the forseeable future, and I don't want anything holding me back, such as in business.

Rubystars- I believe you to be an excellent character- I hope that you will do everything in your power to be the great type person that you believe a woman can be. My hats off to you. :)

Thank you Paulette. You're also great :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 09:12:00 AM »
The fact that the RCC doesn't allow contraception is one of the driving forces behind why Mexicans have so many children and are toting around 5-7 anchor babies here in the U.S.A. This picture is of a girl in Argentina, but they do the same thing here:

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 09:38:32 AM by Rubystars »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 10:03:27 AM »
The fact that the RCC doesn't allow contraception is one of the driving forces behind why Mexicans have so many children and are toting around 5-7 anchor babies here in the U.S.A. This picture is of a girl in Argentina, but they do the same thing here:

People like this would not use any form of contraception even if the RCC church told them to do so. They honestly don't have any interest in how many mouths they have to feed. One,five, ten its all the same to them in fact the mindset is the more the better. In some of the places people like this come from big families are an asset. To us here in America big families become expensive and when people like this get on to the welfare rolls it becomes burdensome. The anchor baby issue is a red herring since the law they use to accomplish that is being misused. A while back I read an article that said that the law was originally made to allow babies born during the Civil War in the Confederacy to be considered American citizens after the war was over. Our government has been allowing the law to be misused through benign neglect and may have over time made this an irreversible problem.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 10:08:50 AM »
It's not a red herring. They're using that law to make a lot of loyal Mexicans who can't be deported from the newly conquered land. It would have been best if after the war of Northern aggression if Lincoln would have simply made a one-time declaration to resolve that issue.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 10:32:14 AM »
Very well put- as far as defending myself- well- I have had to, many times growing up on L.I., NY- Dad was a SEAL. Nope, didnt take Karate- would probably get beaten by a karate fighter- but I am a terrible person to have to fight, I wont go down. BUT- when I was young, I learned to twirl a baton, I am EXCELLENT at it- Well, if ya follow my drift here- I have had to use that baton.... I can twirl a Winchester and my 22 G. As well as my 13th Century Sword.

That's really cool! :) Maybe you could also learn how to use a bo staff then. That could be right up your alley.

I wont ever be a leader and I have to follow what I believe here- I have not seen a really effective leader since Margaret Thatcher- women like that are FEW and FAR between. I know- I seem to have a bad attitude with women in power.. I do. I have worked with very powerful females in CORP. Finance- they are viscous, cruel, and wont think twice of bringing a whole CO down, while having their time of the month.

On the other hand someone like her shouldn't be stopped from being a leader simply because of what's between her legs (or what's not). G-d gave some people great leadership skills and in my mind not all of them are men. Women have to have some level of those skills to raise children. The main problem that I see is that men can resent having a woman give them instructions. Most of this is probably cultural. If little boys can deal with it, then men (who can sometimes act like little boys) can learn to deal with it.

That is a nice passage :) In a marriage situation there should be harmony and respect for one another as much as possible. Personally I'm single and likely to stay that way for the forseeable future, and I don't want anything holding me back, such as in business.

Rubystars- I believe you to be an excellent character- I hope that you will do everything in your power to be the great type person that you believe a woman can be. My hats off to you. :)

Really very well put- all of it-
I am getting a Compound Bow- about 25 lbs. of pressure.  8;)  Gonna hunt me some muZ. You can come along, if you like NYS way up in the woods, where I have 29 acres, reserved in case another "storm" is coming, so I can save all of my fellow brethren Jews, and beloved Christians.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 12:17:08 PM »
I think Paulette might be on to something. I was saying in the beginning that there will be massive riots if Obama is not elected (a.k.a. "They stole the election, they stole the election.") Martial law won't be that far off.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 02:33:39 PM »
I think Paulette might be on to something. I was saying in the beginning that there will be massive riots if Obama is not elected (a.k.a. "They stole the election, they stole the election.") Martial law won't be that far off.

Make NO mistake- I do NOT want this to happen- EVER- but it is hard to discount this- I took a chance to tell what is "possible" or "Could" happen.. sometimes, in order to wake people up, you HAVE to tell them what you see no matter how outlandish. What people fail to REALIZE is that if something bad does happen, and we DO nuke Iran- it WILL drive the leftists nuts- and what if- just what if it DOES get out of hand? I know what upstate NY was like after 9-11.. it was pretty scary with National Guard patrolling the gigantic reservoir and checking our vehicles every day at sudden check points- Well- people NEED to ALWAYS be prepared for the worst possible situation, and just pray for the best.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 02:44:49 PM »

On the other hand someone like her shouldn't be stopped from being a leader simply because of what's between her legs (or what's not). G-d gave some people great leadership skills and in my mind not all of them are men. Women have to have some level of those skills to raise children. The main problem that I see is that men can resent having a woman give them instructions. Most of this is probably cultural. If little boys can deal with it, then men (who can sometimes act like little boys) can learn to deal with it.

I understand your prespective, (the lady got fired, BTW- she was atrocious) I have worked under many of them- ALL NO GOOD, every last one of them- they sucked and were AWFUL business leaders- the WORST. I will work under a man ANY day of the week over a woman- they are the worst to work with- terrible. Now, I have been in upper management- I am a VERY effective leader- UNTIL a woman gets there- and out of jealousy, does EVERYTHING in her power to take me down- backstabbing, lying, taking my ideas- so many its disgusting.  So, when I say "my hats off to you", I believe that you can handle these she-devils, I wont- have had -----------ENOUGH-------------   Who I feel sad for- is men that have to put up with these ferocious dragon ladies.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 10:22:34 PM »
I've had horrible female managers, and horrible male ones, but I do understand what you mean about the backstabbing. There have been some good managers though I've had of both genders.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2008, 12:59:34 AM »
I've had horrible female managers, and horrible male ones, but I do understand what you mean about the backstabbing. There have been some good managers though I've had of both genders.

Ruby- I BELIEVE that YOU can deal with them, I cant. Maybe I have some male hormones, dunno- but women in BIZ are U-GLY!  :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2008, 09:19:42 PM »
I agree with Paulette.  I would prefer a male boss over a female boss any day.  Men are more straightforward about what they expect from you on the job.  Women are not, and will play all kinds of head games.  And they can be vicious too!