Author Topic: French Army Falling Apart  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
French Army Falling Apart
« on: June 11, 2008, 07:32:42 AM »
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3326
From the desk of The Brussels Journal on Sat, 2008-06-07 18:10
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3326
A quote from The Daily Telegraph, 6 June 2008

Most of France's tanks, helicopters and jet fighters are unusable and its defence apparatus is on the verge of "falling apart", it has emerged.

According to confidential defence documents leaked to the French press, less than half of France's Leclerc tanks – 142 out of 346 – are operational and even these regularly break down.

Less than half of its Puma helicopters, 37 per cent of its Lynx choppers and 33 per cent of its Super Frelon models – built 40 years ago – are in a fit state to fly, according to documents seen by Le Parisien newspaper.

Two thirds of France's Mirage F1 reconnaissance jets are unusable at present.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Cool isn't it?? Why do we need to have an army anyway?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: French Army Falling Apart
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 07:35:30 AM »
what a waste of good equipment must be using moslems as mechanics
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 08:21:10 AM »
They don't need an army anyway, why should they squander millions if they are not using their army?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 10:35:30 AM »
Well that explains why France left Lebanon goverment at mercy of Hezbollah; at atleast muslim won't use it against Israel. :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 12:35:22 PM »
They don't need an army anyway, why should they squander millions if they are not using their army?

Their army consists of soldiers with their hands up in the air with white flags.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 12:47:55 PM »
What about the légion d'étrangère? http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Légion_étrangère

How do these soldiers compare with other elite forces?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2008, 07:03:05 AM »
They're still good along with french paras but they're small elite rapid reaction force not suited to large scale actions against for ex. "youths" from "zones senstives" :P and besides I heard they have lot of muslim recruits lately. And that's not problem of french only; all western militaries are delibretly weakened by budget cuts from nighties while secret and black claded polices are empowered.... Who needs machine gun stormtroopers for when pursuing real criminals is called rascist?   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm