0 (0%)
Arizona Diamondbacks
0 (0%)
I dont have a favorite
0 (0%)
other
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What is your favorite MLB team?  (Read 3756 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: What is your favorite MLB team?
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 06:26:41 PM »
I bet Barrack is a METS fan!

MORE LIKE A YANKEES FAN REMEBER THE BRONX ZOO
:::D :::D
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 06:27:50 PM »
SHOULDENT IT BE YANKEES SUCK

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 06:30:18 PM »
THE METS ARE A 2nd Class Team.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 06:32:43 PM »
THE METS ARE A 2nd Class Team.

SO ARE THE YANKS THERE MINOR LEAGUE TEAM IS BETTER THEN THEM

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 06:33:36 PM »
MLB doesn't have anymore Real Americans playing the game... it's all Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and other Latin American players. Who are you rooting for?!
 We pay extraordinary amounts of money to watch Banana(platanos) brains hit a ball, big deal. I only go to games when I get free tickets. Even then the parking is like $20, food is another $50, I would never give my hard earned money to these Savages... that's just my opinion.  8)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 06:39:42 PM »
MLB doesn't have anymore Real Americans playing the game... it's all Dominicans, Puerto Ricans and other Latin American players. Who are you rooting for?!
 We pay extraordinary amounts of money to watch Banana(platanos) brains hit a ball, big deal. I only go to games when I get free tickets. Even then the parking is like $20, food is another $50, I would never give my hard earned money to these Savages... that's just my opinion.  8)

I do the same I only go when i get free tickets

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »
ProJewChristian:  "NO COMMENT" The words of a true Yankee fan!  :::D

I was wondering why I always liked Pepsi! :::D

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »

I go to Yankees games all of the time.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 10:15:16 PM »

I go to Yankees games all of the time.

Do you get the good seats or the crappy seats

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 10:29:32 PM »
 We pay extraordinary amounts of money to watch Banana(platanos) brains hit a ball, big deal. I only go to games when I get free tickets. Even then the parking is like $20, food is another $50, I would never give my hard earned money to these Savages... that's just my opinion.  8)
not true only 25 percent os baseball players are hispanic and another 8 are black so infact the majority of them are white. Its just a few teams like the mets and yankees that dont have to many white people

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 10:33:46 PM »
 We pay extraordinary amounts of money to watch Banana(platanos) brains hit a ball, big deal. I only go to games when I get free tickets. Even then the parking is like $20, food is another $50, I would never give my hard earned money to these Savages... that's just my opinion.  8)
not true only 25 percent os baseball players are hispanic and another 8 are black so infact the majority of them are white. Its just a few teams like the mets and yankees that dont have to many white people

The Marlins also have a lot of Latin players on there team

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 10:52:49 PM »

yes but they have cheap latino players unlike the Mets(my team) who spend literally hundreds of millions of dollars on them

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 10:57:54 PM »

yes but they have cheap latino players unlike the Mets(my team) who spend literally hundreds of millions of dollars on them

Not true they have Hanley Ramirez who i think is better then Reyes