Author Topic: Little history about Serbs and Jews  (Read 2974 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: Little history about Serbs and Jews
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 02:58:28 PM »
also go to hirhome.com and find the string of essays on bosnia... within those is the letter from a serbian jew after the holocaust which i put up here last week describing life for jews within the exceptionally friendly and brotherly relations with christian serbs in their land... it is really inspiring as the serbs were the only exception of an entire people (as a opposed to just a few scattered individuals among other nations in europe) which were moser nefesh (self-sacrificing) to protect their fellow citizens who just happened to be jewish from the depraved nazi and muslim hordes who overran their homeland... they have earned our full respect and admiration... our love and friendship for all-time to come... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 03:10:30 PM »
Very interesting link.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 05:33:47 AM »
  Thanks for the link! :) :) :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 08:02:49 AM »
also go to hirhome.com and find the string of essays on bosnia... within those is the letter from a serbian jew after the holocaust which i put up here last week describing life for jews within the exceptionally friendly and brotherly relations with christian serbs in their land... it is really inspiring as the serbs were the only exception of an entire people (as a opposed to just a few scattered individuals among other nations in europe) which were moser nefesh (self-sacrificing) to protect their fellow citizens who just happened to be jewish from the depraved nazi and muslim hordes who overran their homeland... they have earned our full respect and admiration... our love and friendship for all-time to come... nik. out...

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=21718.0

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: Little history about Serbs and Jews/more serbian heroism...
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 12:03:07 PM »
good thanks rational... use that link of his above to go to a post of mine on the war against the serbs... scroll down until you hit blue words that say something to the effect of the serb's track record with the jews... here:

"the Serbs were by far the staunchest opponents of the Nazis, and the bravest defenders of the Jews, dying in the hundreds of thousands in Nazi concentration camps..." 

click on that and then scroll down to find this...

"The Serbs are the last population in the world that should have been suspected of genocidal behavior..."

click on this and learn more on serb heroism in defending with their lives their serbian jewish brothers and sisters... simply remarkable!!!  nothing short of glorious... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 12:05:24 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 10:17:43 AM »
I am really glad that you guys liked this subject,thanks!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 10:19:42 AM »
http://www.srpska-mreza  is a very good site!