Author Topic: Every admin, global mods, mods and all members. Leave sticky 1 day to read  (Read 1147 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Like the MTA slogan of see something say something? This is for everybody, not all mods and admins can be here 24/7 monitoring but during the day I am sure you can keep an eye on the forum and also there are time to time several admins and mods when you can tell somebody if there are any people coming on the forum to disturb, or if there is any trouble what so ever.

The forum looks great now and there are no disturbances and finally it seems we are moving well but you never know.  If you see anything notify someone like me and we will take care of the matter right away as it is to be fit for the case in hand.

Thank you

Wolf ( Anthony )
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Some stickies obviously need to be up for more than one day, though, like Chaim's programs and where to post against Obama.

But in general I think it's a good policy.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.