Author Topic: The liberals are coming, the liberals are coming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  (Read 851 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
What are your thoughts after talking to a bleeding heart liberal? 

I just had enough with arguing with one over the Arab terrorists! G-d just go live with them already and eat marshmallows until you die! ::) :::D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The liberals are coming, the liberals are coming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 07:23:30 PM »

I just had enough with arguing with one over the Arab terrorists! G-d just go live with them already and eat marshmallows until you die! ::) :::D

It depends on the liberal.

Most I want to gag and then kick him in the nuts... Others, make me think for awhile..and if it is a good point about something important I apply it to real life and share it with you guys :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: The liberals are coming, the liberals are coming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 01:41:14 AM »

Usually Great Victory.  It seems the more I write here- the more intelligent I become, sounds nuts, and I know I am not smart- but there is something very spiritual, clear, and holy about this site, there is more info. than you can shake a stick at.  I have been in lefty and moderate rooms in paltalk, and have used everything I learned here, to combat these leftists. I studied some of the muZlim- obamas votes- and really shocked the living daylights out of even far leftists. In Life when I am out- I tell people FLAT OUT- DONT VOTE B.H.M.Obama- and they get REALLY MAD and ask WHY, I tell them of his votes (like today I did, b/c I just submitted another audio to David to give to Chaim) and it is fresh in my mind. They get scared- b/c they dont even read about this slob, his 13th district, hamas, hezbollah, al aqsa- ETC..
  ~All they know- is: Yes We Can. Sometimes if they tell me: OH! I am voting obama- I just start singing Bob the builders 'Yes We Can'..  they smile, and say- You are voting B.H.Obama??- and I say Hell NO- WHY would I vote for some IDIOT that made his campaign slogan after Bob the builders "Yes We Can"  They give me a look- and I just say- DANG! YOU HAVE BEEN HAD!  ^-^   Leftists to me, are getting EASIER and easier to DEFEAT.

***~The iZlam issue in debate is getting better in paltalk- there is a lady that disguises herself as a muZ- and she even has an albanian sounding accent- she goes to the leftist rooms, and tells them what she is gonna do to them, for 'underestimating'  muZlims- she tells the leftist people- "We will kill you first" for just believing that they dont exist.  She scares the living daylights out of people- then she comes into a conservative room as herself again- and she has those people LOL- she is totally 100% FOR America and 100% FOR Israel-   ;D  -Her chat name is:  "juliet4hamas"  -she is the MEANEST NASTIEST muZlim imitator I have EVER seen. She has this down PAT.  My hats off to this crazy chatter. she cracks me up- she even had a room "real muZlims will never vote for obama the apostate"   She even has iZlamos thinking she is a "good muz" WHAT A CRACK UP! Her room is full of muz that arent voting obama, she proves he is a 'bad muz' bc he is really a 'christian'  LOL!!!!! HAHAH! Brilliant! hahaha!***
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates