Poll

Who of these losers would be the worst choice for running mate for Senator McCain?

Mayor Dyke Doomberg
3 (20%)
Senator Hoeseph Lieberman
3 (20%)
Sec. of State Condomleeza Rice
4 (26.7%)
Gen. Colon Foul
3 (20%)
Other
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Worst Possible Running Mate for John McCain?  (Read 2947 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Worst Possible Running Mate for John McCain?
« on: July 08, 2008, 01:55:28 AM »
Well, I think this is a pretty self-explanatory poll.

Chaimfan

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Worst Possible Running Mate for John McCain?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 02:04:20 AM »
GOSH C.F- they are ALL Evil. Who are the "good" ones?  ???
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 02:11:38 AM »
Its gotta be a tie between Bloomberg and Lieberman, the self-hating Jews.  Honestly, this is one of your harder polls Chiamfan.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 02:38:42 AM »
it's going to be condi so that she can run things for the slime with the bushes now out of office... that is unless ol' dubya pulls an 11th hour terrorist strike on america and then declares martial law and never leaves office... my money is still on that scenario... they just love their power so much... i don't see him relinquishing it... hope it doesn't occur... but it sure as hell might... G-d forbid... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 03:38:46 AM »
nice poll...i said Lieberman...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 07:12:26 AM »
They're are no "good" ones here. They're all terrible.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 07:41:36 AM »
Condi Rice will not be VP.  She still has not answered questions about how she knew before 9/11 about what would happen.  Willie Brown proves that she knew things. 

It's doubtful Colin Powell would  be a VP after he gave that speech to the UN.  Despite what the media says, Powell has lost some credibility. 

I think the only one of those who may be considered is Lieberman. 

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 09:52:04 AM »
Gee, there must not be any New Yorkers in this poll. Otherwise I wouldn't be the only one voting for Bumberg.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 09:55:36 AM »
Gee, there must not be any New Yorkers in this poll. Otherwise I wouldn't be the only one voting for Bumberg.
With "Bumburg" on the ticket McCain should not even bother campaigning. Besides I think he is a strong Obama supporter anyway.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 10:40:25 AM »
These options are all terrible and it's hard to pick the worst one...

Of the 4 listed, the highest probability would be Joe Liberman since he seems to be McCain's spiritual advisor.

And if there were to be a McCain-Lieberman ticket, Gd help us all...Because even a ticket like that can make someone like me to be blind and still prefer them two over an Obama-insert anti-semite ticket...

And that's the exact danger...The Israeli govt will most likely listen to a Jew telling them to commit suicide than an anti-semite Muslim.

Gd help us all if it were between the two of them...I probably would choose Obama-Farrakahn ticket over McCain-Lieberman..I would roll my dice on that one...I hope that doesn't happen..and I hope someone can still prove to me that a McCain-self hating Jew ticket is a safer bet...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 01:04:54 PM »
Don't rule out Condomleeza Lice or Colon Foul getting picked just to have a schvartze on the ticket. Plus, as we sadly know, both of those beasts are quite popular with "neocons".  >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 01:07:48 PM »
Don't rule out Condomleeza Lice or Colon Foul getting picked just to have a schvartze on the ticket. Plus, as we sadly know, both of those beasts are quite popular with "neocons".  >:(

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 01:10:32 PM by Americanhero »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 01:12:28 PM »
shhh.... quiet... whisper... it's... condi.... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »
shhh.... quiet... whisper... it's... condi.... nik.

Yeah and there slogan can be Ebony and Ivory for change in 08

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 01:19:18 PM »
CangoLeeza Rice would most likely pressure Israel to more consesions and total surrender, not to say the Joeeey and 'Mike the Kike' wouldn't be as terrible. It's more like pick your poison!

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 01:21:29 PM »
that's right... the slime want her to finish israel off for them... mccain wouldn't have the heart for it otherwise... he of all of them should know that it is pure unadulterated suicide for israel to continue the oslo death-to-israel-process... nik.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 01:23:07 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 01:24:25 PM »
not a snow-ball's chance in hell... his wife is way too ugly and he is a butt-efing faggot of the masonic order and inspires absolutely no courage of manhood whatsoever... n.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 01:47:14 PM »

J. Lieberman,   M. Bloomberg,  and C. Rice would all be an epic disaster.    It's hard to choose between the 3 as the worst.     We are in serious trouble if any of the 3 become John McCain's running mate.   

As for Colin Powell,    there are many bright yellow flags associated with him.    I certainly don't want him on the McCain ticket.    Yet,   of the 4 individuals mentioned,   he's the only one who I can envision not being a major liability to the McCain ticket. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 01:52:01 PM »
i'll take lieberman... at least he pretends to be an orthodox jew and once in office perhaps Hashem will take over his will and free choice and make him do the right things for israel... this may in fact be our only hope barring a miracle... or a coup d'etat here and in isr. in fact either of those two occurrences would be a miracle and just what the doctor ordered for our patient... israel and the jewish people... nik.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 01:59:29 PM »
I voted other for 2 reasons: 1. I will NEVER put a "Jewish" politician into office, because once these politicians take office, they forget who they are. In the event they do something stupid, people will just blame it on those Jews, meanwhile this politician is as Jewish as a ham sandwich on white bread with a glass of milk!

2. The other politicians I wouldn't want if I was dying of cancer, and they had the cure! They're all real crappola!