Author Topic: Ignorant Cowards Censor What They Cannot Rationally Rebut  (Read 5337 times)

cohanechai

Ignorant Cowards Censor What They Cannot Rationally Rebut
« on: January 23, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »
Marzutra, i feel sorry for you, censoring all my previous posts that offended the racists on this site, presumably also including you.

Or maybe it was my questioning your knowledge of US Constitutional Law and Banking and Economics. Whatever it was, the tragedy is only yours and your readers, who will have to remain mired in pathetic and wretched ignorance. The bearer of Divine Truth, though his heart be grieved by the refusal of the wicked to heed God's warning, is not himself harmed by their stubbornness.

1. as far as the curse of Ham in the talmud, see this:

http://www.blacksandjews.com/broadside4.html

this curse fell upon canaan, who was condemned to servitude. canaanites were not said to be negroidal, so blackness has nothing to do with the curse, except the talmud extrapolates to all descendants of Ham being under curse and that blackness is part of it.

2. curse is not always bad, since the Israelite Tribes of Shimon and Levi were cursed by Jacob before his death, and they went on to produce great men of Go-d, such as Moses himself. and Shimon were noted for being teachers an honoured role in any nation. curse simply limits an undesirable trait. it does not condemn the whole person.

3. there is evidence that the egyptians were negroidal. and Rashi confrims this on Genesis 12:11:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article.asp?AID=8176&showrashi=true

Behold now I know The Midrash Aggadah (Tan. Lech Lecha 5) [states that] until now, he did not recognize her [beauty] because of the modesty of both of them, but now he recognized her [beauty] through an incident. Another explanation: It is customary that through the hardship of travel, a person becomes unattractive, but she remained with her beauty. The simple meaning of the verse is: Behold, now the time has arrived when we must be concerned about your beauty. I have known already for a long time that you are of fair appearance, but now we are coming among black and ugly people, the brothers of the Cushites, and they are not accustomed to a beautiful woman. Similar to this (below 19:2): “Behold now, my lords, please turn.” - [from Gen. Rabbah 40:4]

so marzutra's claim that egyptians were white is probably false.

4. according to the claim of people like rabbi glazerson: From Hinduism back to Judaism

http://www.amazon.com/Hinduism-back-Judaism-Matityahu-Glazerson/dp/B0007B4LMK/sr=1-8/qid=1169600739/ref=sr_1_8/103-4626944-7620619?ie=UTF8&s=books

who claims that the children abraham had with ketura were sent off to what became India and developed the Hindu religion, all indians are brown, and therefore this dark trait came from abraham and ketura's union.

5. american indians note that the world is divided into four colour groups: black, red, yellow, and white, and if you believe in the Bible all traits came via Noah.

6. i would suggest that if you wish to promote something of Hebraic Pride that is edifying to other peoples and not insulting and offensive, you promote the book The Word, by Isaac Mozeson, that demonstrates the Hebrew origins of modern language and gives proof to the Story of the Tower of Babel and the Global Dispersion:

http://www.amazon.com/Word-Dictionary-Reveals-Hebrew-English/dp/1561719420/sr=1-1/qid=1169600951/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-4626944-7620619?ie=UTF8&s=books

7. please remember that pride goeth before the fall, and a person who censors is a victim of tragic and deadly pride. not a very admirable trait for the people who gave the world knowledge of the Go-d of Truth.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Ignorant Cowards Censor What They Cannot Rationally Rebut
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 09:00:24 PM »
Cohen, as I've said before I dont care about "race", you make good points and you may be correct in all your statements, but let us keep disagreements away from insults we can have different opinions and still have reasonable discussions.

Marzutra, could you please clarify something, you do accept that all Jews are equal regardless of "race"?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 08:01:11 AM »
Race doesn't matter to me as much as aesthetics and it just so happens that I prefer beautiful-looking things, because they call to remembrance G-d.

A blonde woman is beautiful, far exceeding the beauty of the creatures from come forth from African lands.

I don't care about DNA sequences, I care about this exquisite beauty.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

cohanechai

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 06:14:31 PM »
i suppose all your hebraic biblical heroes were blond, at least in your fantasy realm.

there are nice wards for people like you in bellevue

Offline alienamngus

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 04:33:34 PM »
Those who teach for commandments the doctrines of men, in effect, nullify the Torah.  The notion that talmud is equal to Torah or Tanakh is false and a most egregious error.  Bask in your own ignorance if you will.  History is filled with false prophets who sought to turn G_d's people aside to worship their private versions of golden calves.  You either serve G_d or man, you cannot serve both.
One of the great problems with Americans is that being a decent people they assume that everyone else is equally decent.
Meir Kahane

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 11:42:37 PM »
Re:  "...You either serve G_d or man, you cannot serve both..."

You can also serve dinner.

I'm hungry!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 08:42:09 PM »
Re:  "...You either serve G_d or man, you cannot serve both..."

You can also serve dinner.

I'm hungry!

;D ;D ;D ;D
Dinners ready when the smoke alarm goes off! Enjoy!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 10:57:51 AM »
Marzutra, i feel sorry for you, censoring all my previous posts that offended the racists on this site, presumably also including you.

Or maybe it was my questioning your knowledge of US Constitutional Law and Banking and Economics. Whatever it was, the tragedy is only yours and your readers, who will have to remain mired in pathetic and wretched ignorance. The bearer of Divine Truth, though his heart be grieved by the refusal of the wicked to heed G-d's warning, is not himself harmed by their stubbornness.

1. as far as the curse of Ham in the talmud, see this:

http://www.blacksandjews.com/broadside4.html

this curse fell upon canaan, who was condemned to servitude. canaanites were not said to be negroidal, so blackness has nothing to do with the curse, except the talmud extrapolates to all descendants of Ham being under curse and that blackness is part of it.

2. curse is not always bad, since the Israelite Tribes of Shimon and Levi were cursed by Jacob before his death, and they went on to produce great men of Go-d, such as Moses himself. and Shimon were noted for being teachers an honoured role in any nation. curse simply limits an undesirable trait. it does not condemn the whole person.

3. there is evidence that the egyptians were negroidal. and Rashi confrims this on Genesis 12:11:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article.asp?AID=8176&showrashi=true

Behold now I know The Midrash Aggadah (Tan. Lech Lecha 5) [states that] until now, he did not recognize her [beauty] because of the modesty of both of them, but now he recognized her [beauty] through an incident. Another explanation: It is customary that through the hardship of travel, a person becomes unattractive, but she remained with her beauty. The simple meaning of the verse is: Behold, now the time has arrived when we must be concerned about your beauty. I have known already for a long time that you are of fair appearance, but now we are coming among black and ugly people, the brothers of the Cushites, and they are not accustomed to a beautiful woman. Similar to this (below 19:2): “Behold now, my lords, please turn.” - [from Gen. Rabbah 40:4]

so marzutra's claim that egyptians were white is probably false.

4. according to the claim of people like rabbi glazerson: From Hinduism back to Judaism

http://www.amazon.com/Hinduism-back-Judaism-Matityahu-Glazerson/dp/B0007B4LMK/sr=1-8/qid=1169600739/ref=sr_1_8/103-4626944-7620619?ie=UTF8&s=books

who claims that the children abraham had with ketura were sent off to what became India and developed the Hindu religion, all indians are brown, and therefore this dark trait came from abraham and ketura's union.

5. american indians note that the world is divided into four colour groups: black, red, yellow, and white, and if you believe in the Bible all traits came via Noah.

6. i would suggest that if you wish to promote something of Hebraic Pride that is edifying to other peoples and not insulting and offensive, you promote the book The Word, by Isaac Mozeson, that demonstrates the Hebrew origins of modern language and gives proof to the Story of the Tower of Babel and the Global Dispersion:

http://www.amazon.com/Word-Dictionary-Reveals-Hebrew-English/dp/1561719420/sr=1-1/qid=1169600951/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-4626944-7620619?ie=UTF8&s=books

7. please remember that pride goeth before the fall, and a person who censors is a victim of tragic and deadly pride. not a very admirable trait for the people who gave the world knowledge of the Go-d of Truth.

I'll be the first to admit that I am ignorant in many subjects as I do not claim to know everything.  As for being a coward, that is something of a tragic misconception.  Actually, This is funny.  I just saw this and it made me actually laugh to be quite honest.  Do not ever feel bad for me as I had nothing to do with censorship and I believe nothing of the sort but free speech.  Should you wish to debate me in open on any topic you wish.  Your challenge is accepted. 

To be quite truthful, I don't even remember who you are or what you even speak of...  but in any case, I'm sure that we could have some good fun. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 11:06:44 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 11:01:50 AM »
Cohen, as I've said before I dont care about "race", you make good points and you may be correct in all your statements, but let us keep disagreements away from insults we can have different opinions and still have reasonable discussions.

Marzutra, could you please clarify something, you do accept that all Jews are equal regardless of "race"?

I am not a Marxist and therefore I do not believe anyone is equal.  There are good Jews and horrible Jews.  The fact that Jews are not a race but a Nation.  One cannot convert to become an Arab or a Black.  This whole concept of "equality" is purely Marxist/Platonic/Morish in nature....it is egalitarianism which also affiliation with other leftist ineptitudes like Feminism...  Is that acceptable for answer?

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 12:29:56 PM »
cohanechai was a Nazi remember? He brought articles from various Nazi sites, after initially pretending to be a Righteous Gentile
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 11:40:35 AM »
cohanechai was a Nazi remember? He brought articles from various Nazi sites, after initially pretending to be a Righteous Gentile
Was this fellow the same person as "noahidegentile"?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 07:31:45 PM »
Have you ever noticed how the media and other leftist traitors never attack people on what they actually do?

They just stick their face up there and call names and make fun of how they look or talk. Even Bush! They actually have TONS of stuff to bash Bush on but they still just resort to name calling or making fun of how he looks. It's all they seem to know. Reality is really tough for folks like this.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2007, 08:01:07 AM »
Jeffguy that is completely true and thats why BUSH is still up there. The only real thing he cannot defy is the Law and nobody has seemingly been able to bash him on breaking it so, most probably because he makes it.
However i have read a recent piece on Olmert commiting a criminal act within politics and people are urging him to step down because of it.

Bashing traitors with mockery is in someway stupid itself because its not acheiving anything unless proven with a point.