Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 13, 2008.  (Read 13874 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ask JTF for Sunday, July 13, 2008.
« on: July 06, 2008, 01:32:22 PM »
I took the liberty of starting this thread for next week. Normally Yacov would have done it already, but of course he is gone.

People, please do know that you are limited to one short question per week. Chaim would love to answer all of your questions, but due to time constraints, he can only answer one of them each week. Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

Would a Kahanist government institute the death penalty for family members of suicide attackers and other Arab murderers? Currently, the Israeli government does not punish them at all. Maybe, maybe, their sand and mud hovel will be destroyed (like that can't be rebuilt in three days), and the Israeli Supreme Court dislikes even that.

There is very little incentive for Islamic "family men" not to become shahids these days. The Saudi/Kuwaiti governments send their survivors generous jihad-compensation checks and they themselves will be exalted by their communities for the rest of their lives for having generated a "hero". If at least all the immediate family members of shahids were executed, they might think twice. (Obviously, the families deserve capital punishment.)

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 07:14:40 PM by C.F. »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 13, 2008.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 01:48:46 PM »
Dear Chaim, which insect do you think causes the most damage? I don't know about you but I believe it is the fire ant that causes the most damage. These horrible creatures are literally everywhere from golf courses to schools to parks. They can be found as far north as Kansas to as far west as California. They are not just limited to the US. They've been found as far away as countries such as Australia and China.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 01:50:55 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 02:04:54 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Just because the bible predicts an "apocolypse" doesn't mean we don't have the ability to change the fate of the world to prevent such disaster and the needless death of innocent lives.  I hate it when people of faith in the Bible and Gd sit on their hands and unknowingly hope for such destruction to take place.  Please comment.

Thank you

Dr. Dan

PS: Watch the sodium content in the tomato juice you drink. It may range between 25-35% of your total daily allowance for half a can!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:59:01 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 02:40:25 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Under what circumstances do you believe it might be justified for Israel to make use of its nuclear weapons?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 10:18:56 PM by Rubystars »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 02:45:49 PM »
Dear Chaim

In last weeks Torah Portion we read about how Moshe hit the rock and forced the water out rather then to have faith in HaShem that the water would come out anyway. He was then banned from entering Ertz Yisrael. Could you point out an example how something like this applies today

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 11:20:05 PM by דוד בן זאב אריה »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 02:55:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think there will be more Affirmative Action and blacks playing the race card game with Obama in the white house? I could imagine blacks playing the race card game, despite having a black president in the white house that most desire and wish for. Most blacks have always dreamt of a black president, G-d Forbid this muSSlim beast will take power.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 09:58:23 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 03:03:58 PM »
Can you explain the concept of Agunah.  What resource does a woman have if she has a philandering, uncooperative husband?  Are there any halachically sanctioned courts which can come to the aid of a woman who is being taken advantage of by her spouse?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 07:26:29 PM by Noar HaGvaot »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 06:58:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,

In Judaism why Daniel is not considered as a prophet?  In the Tanach the book of Daniel is not in the Neviim section but it is with the Kethuvim.

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 01:01:53 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 07:14:18 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Would you speak about some of the marketing and publicity tactics and strategies that Rabbi Kahane and/or you employed while running JDL?

Thank you again and kind regards,

Ben Yehuda
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 09:03:29 AM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 12:38:13 AM »
Dear Chaim,

With the recent Developments between America and Russia in which if the  United States deploys a missile defense system in former Soviet-bloc nations Russia has  threatened a "military-technological" My question is Do you think this will cause another cold war to take place like after WW2 and if so do you think war will break out?

Thank you and G-D bless you
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 02:02:08 PM by Americanhero »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 03:58:43 AM »
Scientists on the discovery channel have recently uncovered evidence that early man frequently mated with chimpanzees for thousands of years. These were neantherthals or another species of human called CroMagnon. What was G-d's purpose for these beings, do you believe that the neantherthals were human, and did they have souls that can be made accountable for such sins?

(By the way:  Do you know any places in Queens where I can get kosher Wooly Mammoth?)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 02:07:53 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2008, 10:11:41 AM »
Hello Chaim,
  What do you make of this past week's remark that Jesse Jackson made towards Barack Hussein Obama?
  I find it hard to believe that this wasn't staged, trying to make Obama look like the 'good guy' in this whole mess... what do you think? 
                              Thanks,
                                Dan
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 10:23:31 AM by Dan »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 10:27:21 AM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

How concern are you that if Barack Hussein Obama is elected he will cleverly destroy Israel through a one-state solution, whereby Israel ceases to be a Jewish homeland and becomes a multi-ethnic war zone like Lebanon.

I have already read that Hamas has wised up and realized that this could be a clever strategy in defeating Israel because most Israelis want their country to be thought of as a democracy, and Hamas can argue Israel is not a true democracy if it keeps its Jewish identity. Of course this is nonsense, but unfortunately the vast majority of Jews always fall for these tricks, and are afraid of Israel being thought of as the new South Africa.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 05:41:14 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim

I am sure you know very well as I do about Mumia Abu Jamal, this disgusting cop murdering ape who till now is still rotting away in a prison under the tax payers five and dime, why hasn't this animal gotten what I favor the death penalty for beasts like this?  (Yes I know he shot a police officer, killing him leaving a wife and children behind)

Oh and I am 100 percent in support of true law enforcement and fire fighting,  they do not get enough recognition they deserve so much more.  The ones that have to go in these disgusting neighborhoods with crackheads and gun blasting zulus.  They deserve recognition not some animal like this Mumia Abu Jamal.  (If I had power he would like the game of hangman treatment, figure it out)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 01:39:44 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 02:21:30 PM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

Many Goyim believe the world is “millions” or even “billions” of years old. This is contrary to Jewish belief that the world is 5768 years old so far.  The evidence for the Goyim is flawed since Hashem made things look much older and carbon dating can’t be accurate. However, where in the Torah can we see that we are correct and the Torah standpoint is correct? JTF forum member q_q sent me a link to a forum page where the issue is debated, so a brief response would be just fine. Thanks a lot and Shalom.
--Zev
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 04:40:36 AM by YESHA »

Offline zoidberg

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 02:35:31 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

In Shemoth 30:23 one of the constituents of the sacred anointing oil is “qeneh bosem”, what is this, who said so and where? There are etymologists who say that “qeneh bosem was cannabis”, however compared to the words of the Sages the words of so called academics are worthless.

Toda rabba

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 11:46:51 AM »
Shalom Chaim. How are you? I apologize for being away for so long. I've been extremely busy with work and taking some intense graduate courses. I'm still taking courses now, but with being off of work for the summer (since I'm a teacher), I do have a lot more free time.

My question for this week:  If Rabbi Kahane were to look down from heaven and see all the infighting and splintering that is taking place between his supporters, how do you think he would feel about this? Doesn't all this infighting and splintering also demonstrate that even among Kahane supporters the old adage of, "Two Jews, three opinions, five synagogues, and 17 different newspapers"?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 12:07:21 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

A bit of friendly criticism.

I was always bewildered by the immature or insane nature of questions that used to open your show. I know that you sense of loyalty prevented you from making any changes, however obvious they appeared to all of us, including yourself. I think that this hurt the movement! I had a feedback form couple of friends who I asked to listen to the show and they were completely turned off and tuned out right after hearing questions about whether you like cats or had cats or want to have a tabby or are planning to have one in Israel or you are in favour of having cats and birds in the same room!  :o

As a leader, you must be able to make a decision that are not only unpopular (that is not very difficult) but also decisions that are difficult ones, such as, obviously, this one would be - where your sense of loyalty and gratitude clashed with what is needed and what is right. Are you lacking such a must-have for a leader quality? Are you not tough or "ruthless" enough to develop this movement to its full potential?  I think you are a bit soft - why did you take, week after week, incessant troll-like questions about homo-sexuality from a guest of the forum (tonycali99) who, I suspect, was mocking you and us?!
I hope that you can learn from this and make adequate changes. Perhaps a good business book on leadership (Tramp wrote a few) would be useful.

I am also at fault for not raising my objection to Yakov earlier.

Stay strong and focused!
Manch
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 12:25:19 PM »
Shalom,

Do you see that there is a role for the righteous gentile partnering and supporting the Jews. I know that many on this forum seem to accomodate/tolerate our presence on the forum, but all seem to doubt our sincerity and belief in both the Tanach and New Testament commanding support for Israel and God's sacred plan.

Best regards
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 01:10:15 PM »
Hello Chaim,

where does Israel get oil from and what would a Kahanist Israeli government do to get oil until it would be possible to have an ecomomy being able to operate without it?
After all, I guess the boycott would be more severe than today.

Many regards,
2honest

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 01:29:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Which current political party ( or parties if more than one ) in Israel offers the best chance of Israeli land not being handed over to the PLO/ Fatah or any other Muslim Terrorist organization?        Related to this question,     what is the likelihood of this political party ( or parties ) gaining one or more seats in the Knesset in the next Israeli election?        And what can we in the United States ( or in other countries) do to support this political party ( or parties )  in their quest to gain one or more seats in the Knesset?

Thanks as always,   eb22
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 01:32:03 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 02:13:21 PM »
shalom chaim..

are you able to tell us what happened with Mills/Yehudit Bat Noah?   I don't care about Yaakov(and if I had an army of psychiatrists, I would rather send them to the jewish left, than to him).  But Yehudit seems normal, has a sound sensible mind, she is a sensitive girl who found a home here, she did alot for JTF, and for some reason, felt mistreated. Are you able to shed any light on this? 

thanks

ps: I suggest that if having salty cartoned tomato juice, that you have some bottled water , alternate somewhat, and if you feel your salt level too high, drink a load of the water.
And if you have time, then use pure tomato juice from putting tomatoes in a blender.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:36:56 PM by q_q_ »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 02:57:05 PM »
Hello dear Chaim,
in your previous program you said that Greece supports the muzzie arats because the arats hate the seljuks. Greeks couldn't care less about those ragheaded beduin baboons, Greeks know how those inbred mohammedans invaded and weakened our Byzantine in their attempt to convert the people of Byzantine to pedophilia. The only reason some Greeks support those inbred arats is the Israeli support of the inbred seljuks, may they die of AIDS. As long as Israel, America and NATO are in bed with the seljuks and albos there will be Greeks who will hate Israel and America. If Greece sold sophisticated weapons and supported Hezbullah and Hamaz the way Israel is supporting those seljuk excrement, most Israelis would subconsciously hate Greeks too. What many people don't realize is that they shouldn't hate ALL Jews because of some nazi genetic mutants such as Shimon Perverz. And I will continue to fight antisemitism because I know there are many decent righteous Jews in Israel and other countries who shouldn't suffer because of a few scum of the earth.
Long live JTF and may all muslims die.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 02:50:07 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 09:36:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I realize that you're tired of hearing pointless questions about Greenland, Buffalo meat, and other irrelevant things as you mentioned on the last show. So I hope my question is appropriate. Anyway, I am in the market for a new rifle. The two that I am trying to choose between are the Springfield M1A, and the Springfield SAR8. I have included pictures of them, in that order, in this post. The SAR8 is a rifle that's based on the German G3. It is made in America, not Germany, but it is still based on a German design. In your opinion, would that alone make it inappropriate for a Jew to own that rifle, even if it is completely produced in the United States? Which would you buy, given the choice, and the pictures I've provided?

Springfield M1A

SR8/G3
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 07:52:47 AM by Trace »

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 11:21:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Antartica?  (JUST JOKING)  My question this week is in regards to a response I received on zootube when I was distributing the JTF flyer "Actual Quotes from the Koran".  To make a long story short, an individual responded with several quotes from the Old and New Testament stating things along the lines of executing people who don't obey God, or turn away from God, etc.  I told this individual that the Korans sanctioning of violence is much more than that of the Bible.  This person went on to say that Christians and Jews also were violent due to religion throughout history and spoke of the Crusades, Spanish Inquisition, treatment of Indians, etc.  I believe the Koran is much more violent than the Bible.  What other rebutals do you think I should have made to this individual. Thank You.

God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman