General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF for Sunday, July 13, 2008.

(1/9) > >>

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
I took the liberty of starting this thread for next week. Normally Yacov would have done it already, but of course he is gone.

People, please do know that you are limited to one short question per week. Chaim would love to answer all of your questions, but due to time constraints, he can only answer one of them each week. Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shalom Chaim,

Would a Kahanist government institute the death penalty for family members of suicide attackers and other Arab murderers? Currently, the Israeli government does not punish them at all. Maybe, maybe, their sand and mud hovel will be destroyed (like that can't be rebuilt in three days), and the Israeli Supreme Court dislikes even that.

There is very little incentive for Islamic "family men" not to become shahids these days. The Saudi/Kuwaiti governments send their survivors generous jihad-compensation checks and they themselves will be exalted by their communities for the rest of their lives for having generated a "hero". If at least all the immediate family members of shahids were executed, they might think twice. (Obviously, the families deserve capital punishment.)

Chaimfan

TruthSpreader:
Dear Chaim, which insect do you think causes the most damage? I don't know about you but I believe it is the fire ant that causes the most damage. These horrible creatures are literally everywhere from golf courses to schools to parks. They can be found as far north as Kansas to as far west as California. They are not just limited to the US. They've been found as far away as countries such as Australia and China.

Dr. Dan:
Shalom Chaim

Just because the bible predicts an "apocolypse" doesn't mean we don't have the ability to change the fate of the world to prevent such disaster and the needless death of innocent lives.  I hate it when people of faith in the Bible and Gd sit on their hands and unknowingly hope for such destruction to take place.  Please comment.

Thank you

Dr. Dan

PS: Watch the sodium content in the tomato juice you drink. It may range between 25-35% of your total daily allowance for half a can!

Rubystars:
Greetings Chaim. Under what circumstances do you believe it might be justified for Israel to make use of its nuclear weapons?

דוד בן זאב אריה:
Dear Chaim

In last weeks Torah Portion we read about how Moshe hit the rock and forced the water out rather then to have faith in HaShem that the water would come out anyway. He was then banned from entering Ertz Yisrael. Could you point out an example how something like this applies today

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version