Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 13, 2008.  (Read 13811 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 13, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 02:51:33 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Do you think that the N- word should be censored on TV since slurs about whites are not?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 08:10:01 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

the evil secretary of state Frank Walter Steinmeier of Germany has every week a new wicked idea how to harm Israel1. "Mord" has posted dozens of articles only in the English media about this devil. If I pay taxes and Steinmeier is doing evil things with the money, then God could see Steinmeier's sin as my sin, because I have enabled him to do so.

So in my oppinion is cheating the bolschewik German gouvernment righteous and not to cheating wicked.

What is your oppinion?

Your good Pheasant (Ulli)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.I.e. before a few weeks he founded a Muzzie conference in Berlin where the pure right of existence of Israel was attacked and denied.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2008, 11:01:07 PM »
Dear Chaim, sorry I have not been on the forum in quite a while, I still do listen to this show faithfully every week. My question is what do you think of New York Congressman Peter King. He gets consistently high ratings from Conservative interests groups even higher then people like Tom Delay (whom you used to support before he sold out). I think it would be great if he ran for the Senate against self hating Jew Shmuck Schumer in 2010 (if we have a country by then), do you agree with me, all the best         -Aharon Ben Yitzchak

p.s. recently an affirmative action genius made me really angry at Best Buy a few weeks ago and my response to her obscene rants was "Cotton Picking is in aisle 7 now leave me alone magilla gorilla"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 01:14:08 AM »
Hi Chaim, can you discuss the town of Tapuach? The dog walker always makes it seem like the entire settlement is resting on his shoulders. He seriously writes about himself as he is literally running Tapuach. Please discuss the significance of this area and if the penguin really is doing as much as he says there. Also discuss if the residents of Tapuach are receptive to Noam Federman and the people JTF is working with in Israel. Thank you so much for all you do Chaim and may we both see each other in Israel soon.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 12:02:58 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2008, 04:19:42 AM »
Dear Chaim, since I wrote my question, an arab contruction worker used his bulldozer to flip over buses and cars killing many and injuring many more. This was done at the bus stop where I get off at twice a day.

In the newspaper, they quoted a businessman saying that despite the fact that the Arab workers occasionally kill people, the Israeli economy couldn't survive without arab labor. I think Israel should be willing to take a drop in living standards in order to protect the lives of it's people. What do you think?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MR VSS

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 11:15:14 AM »
Chaim,

What was your reaction to the vulgar comments made by the so called the "Reverend" Jessy Jerkson concerning Barack Hussein Obamaa?
Do you fear, like I do that, these comments may make BHO seem like a more "centrist" candidate?

Thank you very much and may G-d bless you and JTF supporters in the land of Israel, in the US and around the world.

Offline SINGLEJEWISHBOY

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 12:11:24 PM »
Dear Chaim:

I am having an ongoing problem.  I have been dating an self described observant jewish woman for the past 5 years on and off, and now pretty much off.  she claims to be a religious but over the years I have caught her in several lies and have caught her browsing internet sites such as jdate and match.  She has also disappeared for days at a time claiming to be with relatives or away on business.  I have confronted her several times but she claims that I'm paranoid and possessive.  she has been associating with a particular persian jew from great neck for quite some time but she swears they are only "friends"  she now says she wants to try again at a relationship, should I accept?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »
Dear Chaim:

I am having an ongoing problem.  I have been dating an self described observant jewish woman for the past 5 years on and off, and now pretty much off.  she claims to be a religious but over the years I have caught her in several lies and have caught her browsing internet sites such as jdate and match.  She has also disappeared for days at a time claiming to be with relatives or away on business.  I have confronted her several times but she claims that I'm paranoid and possessive.  she has been associating with a particular persian jew from great neck for quite some time but she swears they are only "friends"  she now says she wants to try again at a relationship, should I accept?

Sounds like someone I know....  ;)

But seriously, you should not be in a relationship with someone if trust is an issue for either of you...plenty fish in the sea...it's that or resolve your issues and don't get carried away...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2008, 04:47:24 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Would a Kahanist government simply ban interfaith marriages or would it go further and dissolve pre-existing interfaith marriages?

Shalom,

Zachor_ve_kavod

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2008, 05:53:46 PM »
What do you think of Donald Trump? Is he pro Israel?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2008, 11:09:07 PM »
As a bit of a follow-up to judeanoncapta's question, don't you think that the haredi demographic would be a perfect fit to replace cheap arab labor?   That is, once they are given the green light by the gedolim to enter the workforce in greater numbers.   The particular haredi theology enables them to be poorer than poor and still be happy, and all it would take is one word from the gedolim and over night you'd see less haredim in the beis midrash (only the elite learners would remain) and more getting jobs.   They could have low-paying jobs and do the kind of labor (construction, bus driving etc) that the Arabs do now, that the secular Jews and more worldly religious Jews would probably never be willing to do at that pay level.   Don't you think this haredi demographic could be a potential replacement for the Arabs when we kick the ragheads to Saudi Arabia?   

Perhaps G-d in his infinite mercy blessed this demographic to such numbers to fit in a diverse Jewish society in this way, once we finally man-up and get rid of the Arab 5th column.  He is giving us chance upon chance.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 11:11:32 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2008, 12:51:12 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Is it now taboo to speak ill of schwartzes?

(Please answer 'mm-hmm' for 'yes' and 'mm-mm' for 'no'.)

Shalom

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2008, 12:54:57 AM »
Chaim,

Can you tell us bit about what Rabbi Kahane did and what he was able to accomplish during his short stay in the Knesset?

I have heard that he made a bill about shutting down commerce on Shabbat his main priority but I heard this from a left-winger who was trying to belittle the Rabbi.

I would like to hear the real story.

Thank you

Lubab
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2008, 02:06:33 AM »
Can you briefly explain  the difference between the tax policies of McCain and Obama? Obama claims that he wants to increase tax for everyone making over 200,000. Is this true? Does McCane want to give tax cuts to the super wealthy? How does each intend to tax the middle class? Thanks.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2008, 07:30:59 AM »
Chaim,
     What is your opinion of the Irish Republican Army and the Irish Republican movement?

Thanks very much for taking my question!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2008, 02:58:42 PM »
Shalom,

Who is the Biggest Kahanist Rabbi today?  And about how many Rabbis are openly Kahanists?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2008, 05:11:23 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, :)

After approximately a whole year, I can now proudly say I finished all the programs on the Archive Website! :) Hundreds of hours, one by one, day after day, I have been listening to all of them- from the first on the bottom up to the first one I recognized from last year, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I just wanted to recommend to everybody to go to WestCoastJTF's Website and listen to the Archive shows. They are ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT and FABULOUS!! You won't regret it!!! :)

Now I'm even more interested in the old ones with you and Sarah Bat-Zvi! Is it possible to talk with David Ben-Moshe (who probably has them) and ask him to upload them to the Archives?

Thank you SO much and Shavu'a Tov, :)

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad.