Author Topic: Pastor Manning Says " I'm willing to die to expose that Devil Obama.  (Read 1219 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Pastor Manning speaks about the threats against his life brought on because he opposes Obama.  (Pastor Manning is a Christian minister that is speaking to his congregation. Anyone that would be offended by viewing this please refrain from doing so.)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Pastor Manning Says " I'm willing to die to expose that Devil Obama.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 08:03:15 AM »
as said before..him being against obama is like the Sunni are against Shiite..but just because the Sunni is against Shiite doesn't mean the Shiite like Jews or Sunnis like Jews.

Pastor Manning is one of those...i would rather see him and Obama at each other's throats.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 01:13:10 PM »
    cjd,   thanks for posting the link to this video.    It's definitely well worth watching.

I came across another video from Pastor Manning that is called,  "  Barack will not defend Israel"    In addition to Pastor Manning expressing that Barack Hussein Obama won't come to the Defense of Israel if attacked by Iran,     he condemned FDR for his unwillingness to save Jews during the Holocaust.    I'm glad to see people speaking out against FDR.     The link is as follows:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 01:41:08 PM »
    cjd,   thanks for posting the link to this video.    It's definitely well worth watching.

I came across another video from Pastor Manning that is called,  "  Barack will not defend Israel"    In addition to Pastor Manning expressing that Barack Hussein Obama won't come to the Defense of Israel if attacked by Iran,     he condemned FDR for his unwillingness to save Jews during the Holocaust.    I'm glad to see people speaking out against FDR.     The link is as follows:

I find Pastor Manning quite interesting. I never thought I would see the day when I took what a black minister was saying seriously but this guy really calls it how he sees it. He tells black folks they need to shape up and stand on their own two feet. His views on politics seem very reasonable. I post links to some of his videos when he makes one that I think might be interesting and useful to our movement here at JTF and are not overly religious in nature. I think I posted the one you have here a while back but its good you posted it again because Pastor Manning really puts the cards on the table on just how cozy the relationship might be between Obama and the muslim world.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 02:17:23 PM »
Pastor Manning and James Dobson should work together.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 02:19:27 PM »

I find Pastor Manning quite interesting. I never thought I would see the day when I took what a black minister was saying seriously but this guy really calls it how he sees it. He tells black folks they need to shape up and stand on their own two feet. His views on politics seem very reasonable. I post links to some of his videos when he makes one that I think might be interesting and useful to our movement here at JTF and are not overly religious in nature. I think I posted the one you have here a while back but its good you posted it again because Pastor Manning really puts the cards on the table on just how cozy the relationship might be between Obama and the muslim world.

Don't forget about the Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 03:10:56 PM »
Re:  "...I never thought I would see the day when I took what a black minister was saying seriously..."

Well, hopefully you've now grown a little wiser to the fact that someone's skin shade or country of origin doesn't mean they aren't good or to be taken seriously.

If you look at the current Episcopal Church fiasco coming out of England, regarding homosexual priests, etc., it is their African branch only which is leading the charge to condemn the whites in England and the U.S.A. who are demanding homosexual priests and homosexual marriages.

It's always the noisiest trash which gets the most publicity, creating a false impression that trash has a big following.

Many a time have Negroes told me that they wanted nothing to do with a candidate from among their own kind, because of the fact that the first thing that happens once someone gets a little successful (like Obama) is to sell out their own race.

As regarding such statements, I put forth that we Jews don't seem to be much different; the worst kapos are those from our people who rise up in politics and civic life.