Author Topic: To be served at the Olympics Chinesse magic chicken  (Read 1394 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: To be served at the Olympics Chinesse magic chicken
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 08:59:57 AM »
Uhmm good                     http://interested-participant.blogspot.com/2008/07/chinese-magic-chicken-ive-been-informed.html
I have come to the conclusion that the Chinese as well as many other Orientals will eat just about anything. The article may be a hoax but one only has to go for a walk in downtown Flushing N.Y to see that no food is to exotic for the Chinese. Dog, cat, birds every form of nasty garbage fish even pidgin eggs and octopus ink. I honestly believe its a bad decision to send our people to a backwards country like that without sending over support services that can give them the proper food, water and medical services if needed. I understand there is already some concern about some forms of disease that our people my come into contact with.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 09:06:22 AM »
Uhmm good                     http://interested-participant.blogspot.com/2008/07/chinese-magic-chicken-ive-been-informed.html
I have come to the conclusion that the Chinese as well as many other Orientals will eat just about anything. The article may be a hoax but one only has to go for a walk in downtown Flushing N.Y to see that no food is to exotic for the Chinese. Dog, cat, birds every form of nasty garbage fish even pidgin eggs and octopus ink. I honestly believe its a bad decision to send our people to a backwards country like that without sending over support services that can give them the proper food, water and medical services if needed. I understand there is already some concern about some forms of disease that our people my come into contact with.
I think they do have medical services going with our team
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 09:14:13 AM »
I'm sure it taste fine with BBQ sauce, just think of it like eating a NY steak or chicken.