Author Topic: According to this weasel Jews, religious Jews will vote for MC Caine  (Read 1167 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1000200.html   

Posted: 

Poll: Jews who are more religious likely to back McCain

For those who like to entertain themselves with questions of religion and politics, this new Gallup analysis is a blast. Although the bottom line is quite obvious - the more religious the voter the more likely he is to support McCain over Obama - some of the details are still interesting.

As we've seen last week, religion is not very important to American Jews. But for those still saying it is important, the political implications are clear:

Just 39 percent of U.S. Jews report that religion is important in their daily lives, well below the overall national average. Among this smaller group of religious Jews, however, Obama and McCain break even, 45 percent to 45 percent. This compares to Obama's 68 percent to 26 percent lead among the majority of Jews for whom religion is not important.

By the way, Pew reported that religion is "very important" to 31 percent of Jews, and "somewhat important" to 41 percent. This might mean that eight percent of the "somewhat" group will shift to the "important" group if only two options are available. The rest of the somewhat" group will move to the "not important" group if the "somewhat" option is not available. One has to be careful with such conclusions, as these are two different polls with two different methods.

According to the Pew study, only 17 percent of Jews are Republicans. Only 21 percent are conservatives. But according to the new Gallup study, even among the "religion is not important" group 26 percent will vote for McCain.

In a previous Gallup study it was revealed that 32 percent of Jews intend to vote for McCain. From the new Gallup study one can learn that this hasn't changed much: McCain will get between 30 to 40 percent of Jewish voters.

Is that enough? Read here.

For some reason, the Orthodox Union has decided that what the new Gallup poll means is that the Orthodox are split by half. I don't see it. One might convincingly argue that most Orthodox Jews will agree with the notion that religion is important to their lives, but this does not mean that most Jews who find religion to be important are Orthodox. In fact, 39 percent of Jews say religion is important to them, but as we all know, the percentage of Orthodox Jews is around 15 percent of all Jews.

This probably means that Orthodox Jews support McCain in even greater numbers than the 50-50 predicted for "religion is important" Jews. If the larger group also includes more liberal Jews - including conservative and reform Jews who feel religion is important to them - it?s likely that these Jews will be more prone to support Obama, though probably still less so than other Jews. Thus, to reach the total of 50-50 you'll need more than half of the Orthodox to support McCain.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:07:23 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: According to this weasel Jews, religious Jews will vote for MC Caine
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 04:40:31 PM »
He is an obvious liar, most Jews I talk to say they will vote McCain of the main reason of Bongo Muzzie
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 04:45:03 PM »
He is an obvious liar, most Jews I talk to say they will vote McCain of the main reason of Bongo Muzzie
true! i once saw him on c-span he was embarassing
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 04:46:33 PM »
I don't consider myself religious and I'm voting Mccain.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 04:51:58 PM »

agree completely. I only know one Jew supporting McCain, my grandpa in his mid-eighties! I and every other Jew I know back Obama. Rosner`s and the official Jewish organization`s polls and claims about American Jews are always whack. No sense of the real pulse. The ultra-orthodox and chassidic Jews love inane issues like school vouchers and often vote on those lines and may be easily bought, but the rest of us vote much as liberal, educated, professional, urban people, not as tribal neanderthals.

Good for him the Obamistas will shoot such elitist "capitalist exploiters" first. >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 07:15:20 PM »
What a sad state of affairs... Are all American Jews self-haters? Please Hashem, say it is not so!

How could anyone who is proud of America vote for such an america hater as Obama. Obama has no experience and only can talk a good line. Deeds Talk, Bullsh*t walks... I see through the phoney candidate every time I gaze on his face. He must work hard on trying to keep a straight face as he lies to the people, and he must work hard on remember all the lies and who he told them to. Jews should be smarter than this. Judaism is not about giving land to enemies, giving no-good-niks handouts, and ignoring Hashems command. I pray every day that our people will wake from this deadening slumber and act on the impulse. It is a shame that it has come to this, I am utterly amazed at the stupidity of my liberal brethren.

Obama is a devil and he is going to lay waste to this great country I have worked all my adult life to make great. Now I have to worry about all my assets, my house, my car, my job, everything... Obama wants to tax me, my family, my people and give this money to those who want to live off the dole... This is revolting,sickening, even evil. I give a good percentage of my earnings to Charity {Tzedekah} and I also support a homeless man who lives in my home. I have no problem with supporting those who are living through bad times but I dont think that the government should be taking my money and doing with it as it pleases. Obama has clearly said he wants to increase my taxes... this is the primary reason I dont think Obama is good for America, or for the Jews. There are many good reasons to vote for McCain and more good reasons not to vote for Obama...

Please show us a miracle and make McCain the next president.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 10:24:31 PM »
Re:  "...Please show us a miracle and make McCain the next president."

How about show us TWO miracles, get rid of both those fools, and get us a real American Patriot for a President.