Author Topic: What is wrong with America  (Read 4699 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
What is wrong with America
« on: July 08, 2008, 04:54:10 PM »
About 1 week ago I was approached by two Obama supporters both white and one Jewish. I just told the Woman how racist he is. I got into a heated arguement with the self hating Jews who was collecting Signiutures for Obama. He saw my Kippa and said "Hey I'm Jewish and I support Obama" I almost lost it. I started on his anti Israel stance and his Mulsim backround. And Today I went into a news stand right before getting on the Bus and noticed about a dozen newspapers in Arabic and I asked if the had the Jerusalem Post he said if there have it then it would be in the front (where the Arabic ones were) there wasn't the Jersualem Post so I said to him "That says a lot if you have a dozen Muslims papers and not one Jewish one." I love the city but the people make me freaking sick.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Karen

• Junior JTFer
Re: What is wrong with America
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 11:01:52 AM »
Don't worry the next nuke will make sure to straighten out all of these muslim sympathizers...
Right now they're in this little cozy spot because they think Islam isn't a threat. That will change.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 06:02:17 PM »
Nuke

That is what I am afraid is the only thing that will wake these [censored] up
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 06:16:39 PM »
Nuke

That is what I am afraid is the only thing that will wake these schmucks up

People think I am crazy AND wrong, but I believe these humans to be of the decendants of Esau- Murderers then- Murderers NOW.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 09:14:16 AM »
Get used to it, because like it or not, us JTFers have an unpopular alerted opinion.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 02:24:20 PM »
About 1 week ago I was approached by two Obama supporters both white and one Jewish. I just told the Woman how racist he is. I got into a heated arguement with the self hating Jews who was collecting Signiutures for Obama. He saw my Kippa and said "Hey I'm Jewish and I support Obama" I almost lost it. I started on his anti Israel stance and his Mulsim backround. And Today I went into a news stand right before getting on the Bus and noticed about a dozen newspapers in Arabic and I asked if the had the Jerusalem Post he said if there have it then it would be in the front (where the Arabic ones were) there wasn't the Jersualem Post so I said to him "That says a lot if you have a dozen Muslims papers and not one Jewish one." I love the city but the people make me freaking sick.

I know exactly how you feel, my sister in law is a liberal Jew for Obama. Her lack of common sense makes me sick to my stomach too. We have had many arguments regarding muslims and she is convinced that Islam is a religion of Peace. I have tried to explain to my sister in law that Islam is a cult of death, destruction, opression, and she refuses to open her eyes. She has a BA in computer science, yet no ability to think for herself. This is typical of those Muslim loving Libs. They think that having an education is all they need to know everything but without common sense education is wasted in my opinion. I am an American born Republican Jewish woman who refuses to be silenced and furthermore, I now consider any Jew that votes for Obama to be a traitor to our Country and Israel.
Those Liberal Jews who vote for Obama are big time Muslim lovers! Yes, I am sick of them too, you are not alone.
P.S. If Liberal Jews want a Muslim President might I suggest they go reside in Iran....I won't miss them here!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 06:12:44 PM »
Republicandox I have a Liberal Jewish friend who supports Obama and has Muslim friends. Islam is a Death Cult. I supported Rudy Giuliani from the begining until the Youtube debate where he said that Islam is a beautiful religion I was hitting myslef in the head in shock. That is when I switched to Huckabee who I voted for in the Primary. Libnots as I call them think that the 20 year old Arab is just as likely to be a terrorist as the 90 year old white lady with a nitting needle. They pulled out Al Gore and did the Anal Cavity search why they didn't pull a Muslim out of that same line is behond stupidity. If the United States doesn't start profiling at the airport then they will get another 9/11 and they will be the only ones to blame and this one could be a lot worse
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 06:40:38 PM »
its the government the fascist loving generation i am coming from is brainwashed into thinking that islam is peaceful but different, liberals own america and its our duty to make things right again and teach our children right from wrong (conservative from libral)
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 01:17:49 AM »
you are dead on
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 05:45:04 AM »
Maybe Im lucky but most of my family will not vote for Obama.

My father is a staunch Right Winger and always had been. My mother and her brother and my mother side of the family has been lifelong democrats. But they will not vote for Osama {I mean oooobama}. A) His name sounds like Osama. And to my momma that is a big no no... See Osama was responsible for 9/11 and it took away her second son in the first tower of WTC. My mom has always been that way with names. And B) he is against the better interest of Jews and Israel altogether. Even my somewhat liberal Orthodox Rabbi admitted to me that he will not vote for Obama. I will see him this Shabbat and ask him what he thinks.

I wish it was this way for everyone..

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 01:20:40 PM »
Republicandox I have a Liberal Jewish friend who supports Obama and has Muslim friends. Islam is a Death Cult. I supported Rudy Giuliani from the begining until the Youtube debate where he said that Islam is a beautiful religion I was hitting myslef in the head in shock. That is when I switched to Huckabee who I voted for in the Primary. Libnots as I call them think that the 20 year old Arab is just as likely to be a terrorist as the 90 year old white lady with a nitting needle. They pulled out Al Gore and did the Anal Cavity search why they didn't pull a Muslim out of that same line is behond stupidity. If the United States doesn't start profiling at the airport then they will get another 9/11 and they will be the only ones to blame and this one could be a lot worse
The Muslims are rapidly trying to take over our Country, this is evident is such cases for example: The muslim woman who tired to sue the DMV because she could not wear a full veil for her picture. Muslims have come forth in our Courts demanding that our Courts recgonise their Sharia law...Muslims coming forth in Chicago in defense of a man who killed his daughter...Muslims screaming at the Airports about profiling...ect..ect..ect. American Muslims are here for one reason only..they were sent here to the West on orders from Mohamed to spread out, conquer and kill the infidels. Muslims will stop at nothing to achieve their goal of World Dominance. I have no doubts as I write this post that another 9/11 is in the making. I hope more Americans wake up before it is too late...Islam is the religion of Piece... arms, legs, hands, heads, torsos all blown up to bits and pieces for the sake of terrifying the World and their delusional goal for World dominance.

Have a Great Weekend and Shabbat Shalom !

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 01:34:36 PM »
Feminism is what's wrong with America.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »
Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, my sister in law just to name a few...this is what is wrong with America, and let us not discriminate, men can be feminists too.
Obama is a perfect example of a feminist, he's a marxist/muslim/ girly man. Not Presidential material !!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 07:36:36 PM »
Dox! Great to have you here, everyone Dox is a bud of mine so welcome her
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 07:45:09 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2008, 10:20:04 PM »
Thank you Wolf for telling me about the forum. It is nice to see you here too!
Talk to you later Wolf...SHALOM FROM DOX   :)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2008, 10:23:34 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  :)

Thank you so much, I appreciate the welcome and look forward to meeting all the nice people on the forum.  :)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2008, 10:32:03 PM »
What is wrong, OP? Bush is trying to become a magician. He has come close to making the country disappear! No money, no jobs, non-existent morale etc... >:(

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2008, 11:00:19 PM »
What is wrong, OP? Bush is trying to become a magician. He has come close to making the country disappear! No money, no jobs, non-existent morale etc... >:(
It is beyond me how people can be so obsessed with their hatred for President Bush.
Their incessant slander never stops, and the problems facing this Country were here long before Bush was ever President...this is a FACT!
People out of jobs, people losing homes, war ...this is nothing new. Blaming Bush is just plain wrong.
You worry about the economy? How many countless billions of dollars have gone to social programs, feeding the world and rebuilding Countries that declared war on us first? The United States of America is the greatest Country on earth and the most generous by far. If you do not like President Bush, fine...but don't blame him for problems that have existed under all Presidents.
P.S. If Liberals are so worried about money and the economy, might I suggest they stop giving away billions of dollars to Illegals aliens and those who are too lazy to work for a living.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2008, 11:01:46 PM »
Bush has his share of problems but the US has not suffered another attack since 9/11.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 11:07:14 PM »
Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, my sister in law just to name a few...this is what is wrong with America, and let us not discriminate, men can be feminists too.
Obama is a perfect example of a feminist, he's a marxist/muslim/ girly man. Not Presidential material !!!

Yes.

Male Feminists are common.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2008, 11:12:46 PM »
The proper term is "metrosexual". This is what the villiage and schools want to turn young male children into.

Metrosexual is a neologism generally applied to heterosexual men with a strong concern for their appearance, or whose lifestyles display attributes stereotypically seen among gay men. Metrosexualism is closely related to Dandyism. Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of gender deconstruction and its associations with consumerism. The word was coined as a tongue-in-cheek play on "heterosexual".
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2008, 11:33:57 PM »
It is beyond me how people can be so obsessed with their hatred for President Bush.
Their incessant slander never stops, and the problems facing this Country were here long before Bush was ever President...this is a FACT!
People out of jobs, people losing homes, war ...this is nothing new. Blaming Bush is just plain wrong.
You worry about the economy? How many countless billions of dollars have gone to social programs, feeding the world and rebuilding Countries that declared war on us first? The United States of America is the greatest Country on earth and the most generous by far. If you do not like President Bush, fine...but don't blame him for problems that have existed under all Presidents.
P.S. If Liberals are so worried about money and the economy, might I suggest they stop giving away billions of dollars to Illegals aliens and those who are too lazy to work for a living.

I don't know, maybe it's me, but I just feel as if we're preparing for the end of the world. Not just some crappy recession, that's all.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2008, 12:46:22 AM »

I don't know, maybe it's me, but I just feel as if we're preparing for the end of the world. Not just some crappy recession, that's all.
Well, if we do not defeat Islam and it's followers.....the end of the world as we knew it will be marked by a Global blood bath, compliments of Islam.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2008, 12:49:08 AM »
Well, if we do not defeat Islam and it's followers.....the end of the world as we knew it will be marked by a Global blood bath, compliments of Islam.

Especially if we live in Europe or Israel.