Author Topic: What is wrong with America  (Read 4726 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: What is wrong with America
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2008, 02:01:07 AM »
Well, if we do not defeat Islam and it's followers.....the end of the world as we knew it will be marked by a Global blood bath, compliments of Islam.

Especially if we live in Europe or Israel.
The United States and Israel can easily defeat the Muslims together...Europe is lost now, some even refer to it as ' Eurabia.'
Europeans had developed a habit of appeasing the Muslims in their Countries. This only serves to make the Muslims more agressive in their demands.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2008, 02:44:08 AM »
Well, if we do not defeat Islam and it's followers.....the end of the world as we knew it will be marked by a Global blood bath, compliments of Islam.

Especially if we live in Europe or Israel.
The United States and Israel can easily defeat the Muslims together...Europe is lost now, some even refer to it as ' Eurabia.'
Europeans had developed a habit of appeasing the Muslims in their Countries. This only serves to make the Muslims more agressive in their demands.

Well, I tell ya, I am worried about America, I can see what is going on. the "Whole World" is DEMANDING that we STOP supporting Israel, and they DONT mean $$$. Just in ya face: "Turn against Israel". This is DANGEROUS.  If, and I say (if) America stops its support of Israel, as an ALLY, we WILL face UTTER destruction.   Gd says: I WILL bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you" We all know this, however, I believe that the time is at hand, where a person that is WEAK, in 'foriegn policy' Will turn against Israel, and THIS- WE MUST fight, STRONGLY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2008, 02:11:41 PM »
there are numerous things wrong with america, inflation, government personel, feminism, anti-semitism (f** you hilary) and the fact parents arent acting like parents anymore
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2008, 04:49:14 PM »
The proper term is "metrosexual". This is what the villiage and schools want to turn young male children into.

Metrosexual is a neologism generally applied to heterosexual men with a strong concern for their appearance, or whose lifestyles display attributes stereotypically seen among gay men. Metrosexualism is closely related to Dandyism. Debate surrounds the term's use as a theoretical signifier of gender deconstruction and its associations with consumerism. The word was coined as a tongue-in-cheek play on "heterosexual".

I thought metrosexual was a phase like those guys that are into shopping and acting gay but their straight.