Author Topic: What if I meet a Jewish girl?  (Read 36763 times)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: What if I meet a Jewish girl?
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2007, 04:00:11 PM »
She is just a muslim pretending shes not.

But she has the Kahane symbol as her avatar... surely she cannot sympathise with Islam and Kahanism. And for her to bear the Kahanist emblem would result in Muslims going against her, so surely she is not a Muslim.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2007, 04:25:55 PM »
Nic, its called trolling. We get tons of muslim nazi bastards trolling here every single month, and they join with the obvious Star of David in their avators to try to make themselves appear more jewish. the Quran never told the arabs to go out and have sex with elephants, but you see them do it anyways.

Azrom is very right. I even read a post where someone said Sarah was an ex-muslim. yeah right, you can NEVER stop being a muslim.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2007, 04:37:38 PM »
HAHAH I just read Nic's introduction thread. Turns out hes a member of StørmFrønt and lives in Satan's Empire aka Great Britain

Get away from here demonic troll.

www.SnP.org Scottish independence now!!

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2007, 05:05:26 PM »
She says she is not a muslim but then she goes around defending muslims and schvartzas and repeating the lie that muslims worship the same G-d as jews and  christians, yea right. Besides she has that avatar online, its not like she is wearing a shirt with that symbol out in the backwards england.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 05:08:16 PM by azrom »
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

NoahideGentile

« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2007, 05:07:41 PM »
She says she is not a muslim but then she goes around defending muslims and schvartzas and repeating the lie that muslims worship the same G-d as jews and  christians, yea right.

Check out Nic's introduction thread. that Marzurta is worse, she just said she has friends that are Nazis and says that gentiles in JTF should join StørmFrønt. I kid you not. I nailed her on her lies. Shes a troll and I'm done with her.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2007, 06:46:02 PM »
HAHAH I just read Nic's introduction thread. Turns out hes a member of StørmFrønt and lives in Satan's Empire aka Great Britain

I WAS a member of StørmFrønt until I found out (rather swiftly) how wrong they are. And how can you discriminate against a righteous person wherever they live?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2007, 07:13:19 PM »
Satan's Empire aka Great Britain

Where do you come from then? I notice how you call GB satan's empire but you only erased England from your very poorly photoshopped map.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2007, 08:18:12 PM »
All of western europe and the west and east coast of america are ceasepools full of scum that have rejected god or scum that believe in god but do not live by his rules.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2007, 07:28:34 AM »
This thread has now become farcial.

Well done guys.  ::)