Author Topic: Drinking?  (Read 17005 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Drinking?
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 06:20:12 PM »
Also about drinking, yes it is not technically forbidden, but one of the things it says on people who G-d hates is one who drinks excessivly, and that doesn't even have to do if it is socially or not.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 07:09:55 AM »
I have so far stopped having more than 3 drinks in a sitting, and am looking for a Synagogue I would like to talk to a Rabbi at.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2008, 08:23:29 PM »
Obviously i am aware that drinking is not forbiden by Jewish law, but as someone raised in a particualy "non-jewish" environment of working class australia, I was wondering if there was a specific prohibition to having perhaps a few too many drinks with some mates, for example having 8 or 10 beers at a pub with your mates on the weekend. Forgive my ignorance, but the parent i live with dosnt really care about Halakha either way so i'm pretty ignorant about the more complex issues.

well, given that I don't have an alcohol problem, your post has tempted me to have a whiskey, or red wine.

I might look for some beer but I think I drank it all.  I never normally liked beer but I found one I quite liked. Can't remember what it was called though. will have to rediscover it! cheers!

Alot of jews have a gene called something like Ax2x2 which causes a situation in a person where too much alcohol just makes you fall asleep .It doesn't make you go wild.  European jews tend to have it, and chinese I think , not sure about sephardic jews.  Most jews prob couldn't do 8 beers!  4 whiskeys maybe!  I do know some jews that can have 8 beers no problem.   I find gentiles can't do whiskey.

I did read somewhere that a young person is dissuaded from alcohol since it adds to the fire that is already there. But for an old person it can be beneficial, to warm them up.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2008, 08:34:59 PM »
"Alot of jews have a gene called something like Ax2x2 which causes a situation in a person where too much alcohol just makes you fall asleep "

;D I guess that explains a lot. I dont know why, maybe its this or maybe its because its Shabb-t, but friday night it always happens. I drink and eat well, then I sit a little and chill out and then boom im sleepin. But the thing is that it doesn't happen on Shabb-t day when I also drink.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 10:32:54 AM »
maybe you get a good meal on shabbos day but not on friday /shabbos night ;-)

If you drink on an empty stomach it has more effect.

The kiddush on shabbat day might help.

A gentile friend once pointed out to me me that you never see a fat alcoholic.  (it is for this reason). By alcoholic, I mean somebody who has really ruined his health from it.   (thouhg I must say, I think I knew one once.. It is rare. And the ones on tv shows are always thin)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 03:48:47 AM »
  Well, I cant even have a half glass of anything without being totally blitzed. So- no- tyvm, then I am OUT like knocked OUT cold- so no good for me.  I have always had an instinct though, just to NOT drink, besides, it tastes EXACTLY like when I was a little girl----- TERRIBLE! :P

This is my question.... Why are you all into the Laws more than anything? Do not the books of the prophets in the Tanach interest anybody? They do ME, WAY more than ANY book at all, I could  read them for HOURS.  this is all too hard for me. I try to understand all of this more, but for some reason, I always feel under the gun, when reading Torah.   
  I always have wondered what it is like to live with a family that is totally Orthodox- It was almost just about FORBIDDEN in my house to read anything from "G-d" Which STUNK, b/c ever since I can remember, I have ALWAYS believed in G-d. Totally 100%.   I have not ever felt like I "fit in" anywhere at all. Oh well. Too bad..     
  We have had all types of bibles hidden in the house, so nobody could find them. My Nana did that with her Art work too. Hid it. My G-grandmother when she died, she had $12,000- hidden in a cup at the back of the cabinets. family pictures hidden under boards- and CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES ALL over the place, my Condo has CLOTHES all over!!! My mom always sends TONS of clothes, like I might run out. Everything in my family is: DONT TELL ANYONE WHAT I AM GOING TO TELL YOU
and its usually nothing big.. & if it IS something big- OMG! DO NOT REPEAT!
And the QUESTIONS! OMG! ZERO privacy in my family- they have to know EVERYTHING, and this is TOUGH, b/c NOBODY shares ANY info on themselves in my family.
And what I REALLY CANT STAND: Paulette- DO NOT EVER go out of this house without looking SPECTACULAR. I went through a phase, where I defied that, and gained like 60 lbs., v/c it made me FURIOUS!!
this too: whats wrong....nothing....whats WRONG Paulette?......NOTHING....Paulette! what is WRONG!!....I SAID NOTHING! And then they NEVER leave you alone, until you admit it is something, and it is not anything!

So- JEWS- BE ORTHODOX! SAVE YOUSELVES! Being a Crypto Jewess is the PITS!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 09:29:22 AM »
because in orthodox judaism, laws are something you have to do, and you have to know thme to do them.  The questions there are fundamental.

With tenach stories, you have the plain text which if something doesn't make much sense to you, you can consult the many commentaries.

Any other tenach questions, like what we learn from a story, or why did X do this and not this, why does it say this and not that, what might the reason be. They are largely based on speculation.  So speculation over and above what the tenach says, is not on firm ground.

And with the AskJudea show, many of the questions I ask him, are because of him being a disciple of rabbi david bar hayyim, who is a bit controversial - in our times - and so I might put questions to judea related to these controversies, none of which are to do with tenach. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 12:41:16 PM »
  Well, I cant even have a half glass of anything without being totally blitzed. So- no- tyvm, then I am OUT like knocked OUT cold- so no good for me.  I have always had an instinct though, just to NOT drink, besides, it tastes EXACTLY like when I was a little girl----- TERRIBLE! :P

This is my question.... Why are you all into the Laws more than anything? Do not the books of the prophets in the Tanach interest anybody? They do ME, WAY more than ANY book at all, I could  read them for HOURS.  this is all too hard for me. I try to understand all of this more, but for some reason, I always feel under the gun, when reading Torah.   
  I always have wondered what it is like to live with a family that is totally Orthodox- It was almost just about FORBIDDEN in my house to read anything from "G-d" Which STUNK, b/c ever since I can remember, I have ALWAYS believed in G-d. Totally 100%.   I have not ever felt like I "fit in" anywhere at all. Oh well. Too bad..     
  We have had all types of bibles hidden in the house, so nobody could find them. My Nana did that with her Art work too. Hid it. My G-grandmother when she died, she had $12,000- hidden in a cup at the back of the cabinets. family pictures hidden under boards- and CLOTHES CLOTHES CLOTHES ALL over the place, my Condo has CLOTHES all over!!! My mom always sends TONS of clothes, like I might run out. Everything in my family is: DONT TELL ANYONE WHAT I AM GOING TO TELL YOU
and its usually nothing big.. & if it IS something big- OMG! DO NOT REPEAT!
And the QUESTIONS! OMG! ZERO privacy in my family- they have to know EVERYTHING, and this is TOUGH, b/c NOBODY shares ANY info on themselves in my family.
And what I REALLY CANT STAND: Paulette- DO NOT EVER go out of this house without looking SPECTACULAR. I went through a phase, where I defied that, and gained like 60 lbs., v/c it made me FURIOUS!!
this too: whats wrong....nothing....whats WRONG Paulette?......NOTHING....Paulette! what is WRONG!!....I SAID NOTHING! And then they NEVER leave you alone, until you admit it is something, and it is not anything!

So- JEWS- BE ORTHODOX! SAVE YOUSELVES! Being a Crypto Jewess is the PITS!

A half a glass :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 12:43:02 PM »
because in orthodox judaism, laws are something you have to do, and you have to know thme to do them.  The questions there are fundamental.

With tenach stories, you have the plain text which if something doesn't make much sense to you, you can consult the many commentaries.

Any other tenach questions, like what we learn from a story, or why did X do this and not this, why does it say this and not that, what might the reason be. They are largely based on speculation.  So speculation over and above what the tenach says, is not on firm ground.

And with the AskJudea show, many of the questions I ask him, are because of him being a disciple of rabbi david bar hayyim, who is a bit controversial - in our times - and so I might put questions to judea related to these controversies, none of which are to do with tenach. 

But why is Tenach not really looked at as much?  I am 43, HOW am I suppose to learn ALL of those Laws? I will NEVER live up to this, dont you see what I am saying?? How can anybody follow ALL of those Laws?  This is hard, this is hard. 
  How does ANY Jew NOT born in an Orthodox family do this??
  Of COURSE I WANT to please G-d, but it seems endless, and I wont ever please Him. Cant anybody see this from my prespective? I dont know what to do here, I dont know what to do.  :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'(  It seems I wont ever be pleasing to G-d.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 03:53:20 PM »

But why is Tenach not really looked at as much?  I am 43, HOW am I suppose to learn ALL of those Laws? I will NEVER live up to this, dont you see what I am saying?? How can anybody follow ALL of those Laws?  This is hard, this is hard. 
  Of COURSE I WANT to please G-d, but it seems endless, and I wont ever please Him. Cant anybody see this from my prespective? I dont know what to do here, I dont know what to do.  :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'(  It seems I wont ever be pleasing to G-d.

One law at a time. If someone looks at the whole thing they might be discouraged and not even start. What one must do is to start somewhere and start keeping the laws. Their are many books/ sites that one can learn the laws, so one should do that and then follow what one has learned. It is not that difficult because for example all the holiday laws are at a certai time of the year, soo one doesn't have to know then all year round, but study them some time before the holiday and then apply them to the holiday.
 Then one has the daily laws, which one can learn one at a time (I suggest one learn the laws from a general view and then go into details). And then if their is something that one does not know (and cant figure out) they can ask a Rabbi who is familiar with the laws and is able to tell you the correct answer.

- The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 04:58:08 PM »
I'm partial to a good scotch myself.  Especially on Shabbas...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 05:52:19 PM »

You don't need to know many details to do the basics.

Shabbat, Kosher.

The difficulty in those things at that basic level, is not in learning the laws. It's in doing them!

Easy to know how to do.
Shabbat, don't turn light on and off, starting and stopping electric circuits.  We use a time switch specially installed. It's more of a practical problem,

people tend to go to synagogue, get involved with the community, rather than sit at home staring at the wall.

I've been spending the long shabbat days learning hebrew vocabulary, it's a big job... But i'm not sociable so there isn't much else I would be doing.

The things I ask judea are very academic and theoretical. Purely neck upwards!
Some of it may have practical ramifications but I don't worry about it that much.

Do the basics. Shabbat, Kosher.
Contact a local orthodox rabbi, one would be able to help you!

Most religiously left wing modern orthodox jews are very unintellectual about judaism.. really
But they keep shabbat and kosher. It's more of a practical thing.

Only the really really frum(religious) communities have people learning all the time. And even then I suspect that they don't always learn much, just going to shiurim(lectures) here and there, to keep themselves occupied with torah. it is just to keep them on the straight and narrow, and in the right social circle so they don't go astray!

You can spend shabbat learning tenach

There are even tenach shiurim(lectures) in jewish areas, on shabbat, and on weekdays in the evening..
So there are lots of ways you can make it "your judaism", within the structure of orthodox judaism - with its beliefs and practices.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 05:59:27 PM by q_q_ »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 10:44:44 PM »
 OK, I NEED HELP ASAP. I do NOT like that horselady, PLEASE help ME! what do I do here- OBVIOUSLY I cant drink- WHAT do I do!!! I am SSOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET men, VERY UPSET! I am losing my head- too many people on my email thread- and all of these nazis and they just want me dead, they have my pictures on the stormslob  forum, and I dont know WHAT to do with my anger- I NEED HELP.

Please help me, WHAT in Torah do I concentrate on, to calm me- b/c I feel like I could tear their gutts out.  >:( PLEASE help me.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »
OK, I NEED HELP ASAP. I do NOT like that horselady, PLEASE help ME! what do I do here- OBVIOUSLY I cant drink- WHAT do I do!!! I am SSOOOOOOOOOOO UPSET men, VERY UPSET! I am losing my head- too many people on my email thread- and all of these nazis and they just want me dead, they have my pictures on the stormslob  forum, and I dont know WHAT to do with my anger- I NEED HELP.

Please help me, WHAT in Torah do I concentrate on, to calm me- b/c I feel like I could tear their gutts out.  >:( PLEASE help me.

would temporarily leaving the email thread help?

exercise?

These aren't answers from judaism, because judaism isn't a crutch or self help thing, even if some present it like that / pretend it is. Judaism produces more demands.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2008, 10:56:14 PM »
I would say, don't drink when in this state.. Because if getting angry is a regular occurrence, and drink becomes your only solution, you would end up drinking loads to get rid of anger , it's bad.

Drinking a very small amount of e,g, whiskey can completely kill nerves, e.g any butterflies before a job interview..  Years ago when I learnt to drive, I took some before I had my driving test.. it worked well. But that's just a small amount required.. Not trying to wash away anger or anything or drown away sorrows.    Don't have it for that.. Don't associate it with that. And maybe other people would need alot more to get rid of nerves, in which case I wouldn't suggest it. I don't normally get nerves anyway.

If you have excess energy, whether through anger or whatever, I suggest exercise.

the trigger of your anger is purely virtual.. you don't need to be on this mailing list.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 11:02:48 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2008, 11:02:43 PM »

Emuna. (I suggest the book "Garden Of Emuna" By Rav Shalom Arush Shlita. Very good book, its also good for everyone, Jews, Baali Tishuva's, people not yet Observant, even Noahides and gentiles.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2008, 11:06:05 PM »
there is a book called  The Trail To Tranquility by a rabbi known as rabbi rambo.   A former military man, a big hero.

He is a beslover chassid I think, they are really happy people.

you'll love this guy

« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 11:14:41 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2008, 11:08:20 PM »
Yea like qq said also exercise is very good- takes away all the excess through sweating and releases "happy hormones", but sometimes too much then you might be hurting (like me right now, my back is killing me).

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2008, 11:09:41 PM »

of course.. if you are reading books like that, you won't be reading that nazi mailing list..
If you can't separate yourself from it completely..  Forward the nazi mailing list stuff to another email address that you rarely check.
You don't want to see nazi stuff every time you check your email. It would drive anybody mad

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2008, 11:14:50 PM »
there is a book called  A path to tranquility by a rabbi known as rabbi rambo.   A former military man, a big hero.

He is a beslover chassid I think, they are really happy people.

you'll love this guy

of course.. if you are reading books like that, you won't be reading that nazi mailing list..
If you can't separate yourself from it completely..  Forward the nazi mailing list stuff to another email address that you rarely check.
You don't want to see nazi stuff every time you check your email. It would drive anybody mad

Yea I have that book (I got it together with the other book I posted). It is called "the Trail to Tranquility" and the Rabbi's name is Rabbi Lazer Brody.
  He is a website too (I have it, but just search "Lazer beams" or "Lazer Brody").
   I now remember that it does also deal with anger, etc. But to tell you he truth I like the "Garden Of Emuna" more (I also read it more). He is the actual translator of the book, and the Rav (Rav Shalom Arush) is his Rabbi.
 Their is also a part 2, which is much shorter, it is based on a tale by Rebbe Nachman MiBreslev. Even though in my personal opinion I believe they take Emuna which sometimes can and is used in a pessimistic way, still their books are very good, and very helpful and full of knowledge. Highly Recommended. (Especially the Garden of Emuna like I said before, and if one likes they can purchase the package together on his website).

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2008, 01:07:30 AM »
I tend not to read self help books.. so haven't read either of them.. But I liked the rabbi rambo video !

I can't really see an angry person getting their problems solved by reading a book.. If I'm angry i'm too angry to read a book.  If I did, i'd be more inclined to get a book that's really highly rated with lots of reviews on amazon, and i'd research it more, on amazon..   I wouldn't just look for a self help book written by a rabbi.  I guess though, without a good background in judaism, and a wish to simultaneously enforce one's connection to judaism and  to master their emotions, one might be well suited to such a book that does both at the same time. 

There are therapists who deal with anger, and peoples' problems are very specific.

I would stress, "out of sight, out of mind", to stop looking at the nazi mailing list. If you really want it then forward it to some other web-based email address that you rarely check.  But do rarely check it! If at all.
It's the most obvious thing to do..
I guess you were drawn to it because you're a fighter.. That's good but no point looking for people to fight when they are no danger before or after.  Nazis are small in proportion to the number of americans that there are. And they have a little mailing list..   And you are not stopping them that much by reading it and replying..  There are certainly good times to be confrontational and even get angry, but this isn't one of them. You don't want routine anger like clockwork. Remove the triggers.

Your problem is very specific to you and won't be solved by a book.   

I can watch TV or a film when i'm angry.. Maybe have a load of shwarzenegger films.. that can be a release.. they come to satisfying conclusions, good beats bad.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2008, 03:51:57 AM »
  Ok, I have done many of the things suggested here- I read many Psalms and Proverbs tonight, and I just cried, b/c I see the hate of mankind who G-d created, and they have no love, and I feel very saddened in my heart right now. More and more, The "c-tian" 'friends' I had, are NOT friends, they are with this movement of kkk or whatever this is.
  25 years I knew this one person, and she cant stand me now, at all, b/c I am a Jew, its the truth, nothing more. She knew I was Jewish b4, albeit, I was never religious, more of a spiritual person. I suppose I banked on the fact that I am 'charming' which, in life, I am- the fact remains that I CANNOT and will NOT 'renounce' being a Jew, and this is what they are after.  So, the attacks have become more ferocious, and now, to the point that Me, Paulette-a D.A.R. does not love my Country, b/c I CANNOT 'denounce' Israel either. And they say exactly what the horselady said, that I am not an "American first" person. So, I am really very distraught. I am the MOST Patriotic person I even know, but when I hear the Hatikva- I WEEP HARD, sobbing weeping- 10x even more than when I use to hear the US National Anthem.  Something in me, is drawing me closer to HaShem, and just wanting to ONLY be near HIS people, like I have ZERO trust anymore with people that are NOT Jews. I even have a new friend, she is a lefty, but I TRUST her, and I DO NOT trust anybody BUT her and David, and thats it. You men think I am going crazy? Because I dont.
  Well, back to Psalms- and it is the 139th Psalm.
  SHALOM men- and ty.

BTW- NO- I have NOT changed- NO drinking.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2008, 09:07:14 AM »
  Ok, I have done many of the things suggested here- I read many Psalms and Proverbs tonight, and I just cried, b/c I see the hate of mankind who G-d created, and they have no love, and I feel very saddened in my heart right now. More and more, The "c-tian" 'friends' I had, are NOT friends, they are with this movement of kkk or whatever this is.
  25 years I knew this one person, and she cant stand me now, at all, b/c I am a Jew, its the truth, nothing more. She knew I was Jewish b4, albeit, I was never religious, more of a spiritual person. I suppose I banked on the fact that I am 'charming' which, in life, I am- the fact remains that I CANNOT and will NOT 'renounce' being a Jew, and this is what they are after.  So, the attacks have become more ferocious, and now, to the point that Me, Paulette-a D.A.R. does not love my Country, b/c I CANNOT 'denounce' Israel either. And they say exactly what the horselady said, that I am not an "American first" person. So, I am really very distraught. I am the MOST Patriotic person I even know, but when I hear the Hatikva- I WEEP HARD, sobbing weeping- 10x even more than when I use to hear the US National Anthem.  Something in me, is drawing me closer to HaShem, and just wanting to ONLY be near HIS people, like I have ZERO trust anymore with people that are NOT Jews. I even have a new friend, she is a lefty, but I TRUST her, and I DO NOT trust anybody BUT her and David, and thats it. You men think I am going crazy? Because I dont.
  Well, back to Psalms- and it is the 139th Psalm.
  SHALOM men- and ty.

BTW- NO- I have NOT changed- NO drinking.

glad you got rid of the bad rubbish

I suggest, with friends, that any time they do something bad, (and they don't really care, in that they would do it again), then you lower your opinion of them. (rather than forgive and forget).
I'm sure over the 25 years she did many bad things.. So if you did that, then afterwards you wouldn't be -that- bothered if she breaks off completelly.

You did a great thing, sticking to your principles and morals.. usually that is what brings a certain type of friend in the first place.. And is what -rightly- causes former friends to distance themselves from each other. If people change, or a new side to them is revealed, then your relationship has to reflect that, rathaer than hang onto an illusion of what your friend used to be like or what you thought they were like.   

I had a friend who has time went on, he kept changing, and in the end I couldn't stand being around him anymore. My opinion of him kept getting lowered over the 10 years I knew him.  In the end we just hung around each other for old times sake. He couldn't take it anymore, and he says "I have a knew friend so I don't need to be friendly with you anymore" .     That kind of comment coming from him didn't suprise me, 'cos my opinion of him had been suffiently lowered enough times!!!!!  So that was it. We used to talk all the time.. I had a discussion with him over what the situation is 'now', whether we ignore each other in the street or not.. His view is not to make a drama out of it so we'd say hello incase people are around.  We didn't discuss if we go to each other's funeral, as it stands I guess we won't, it doesn't matter. Haven't seen him since.. I have seen members of his family, and say hello to them.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2008, 12:27:13 PM »
what is your reason for wanting to be signed up to a nazi mailing list?

I know it's good to know the evil that is out there, but you know.  You don't need to keep seeing repeats of what you know.  It's not like you're going to forget any time soon. You need to get it out of the front of your mind.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2008, 12:51:54 AM »

I know it's good to know the evil that is out there, but you know.  You don't need to keep seeing repeats of what you know.  It's not like you're going to forget any time soon. You need to get it out of the front of your mind.

[/quote]

OH HECK NO  q-q!!!
NO!
  David has people that were on his email list, and THEY are nazis, when David and I, were on the computer one day, I SAW what they were saying to him, and one of my friends (she is a lefty, but they were SLAUGHTERING her, and she is also Jewish) so, I told David, email me now, DONT fight this all alone- that was in FEB. And their attacks have gotten more and more vicious and ferocious, I actually have emailed the FBI- with ALL of my emails. NO CHOICE. THAT is how EVIL this thread is.
 before that, my email thread had David and a lady friend that is 70 yrs old, and really super sweet, that was it.
  BUT, as I said- No more of them now, they stopped, b/c today, I was STILL getting them, and THIS time, I told them: I WILL call the Law enforcement in your area, and tell them that you are harassing me with cyber-terror.

I did what I had to do, so David well- he continues the fight. My other friend, Sylvia, she the liberal Jewess, but she has become SO tough - that I just LOVE it now, how she FIGHTS these people, she didint b4 too much, but she sure does now, I am VERY proud of her, and I am 100% WITH her, and she knows it, and now we fight them together- In the end anyway,the Jew ALWAYS stands alone, with each-other.

q_q- I want to tell you, that I apologize, for being so stubborn before. BECAUSE of YOU, I am getting SO MUCH more centered now, I am picking up also where I left off in Hebrew, its hard right now, b/c I am moving. But when in NY, I want to be totally able to speak Hebrew, I HOPE, in a year, and encouraging David to do the same.

q_q, please say prayers for David, (While I know that the people here support Jews), David thinks that these people are just joking- and c-tians just ok- I have told him- NO- NO- and NO. (Please dont take this hard C-tian members)
I have told him, without a shadow of a doubt, these people will NOT  be there for us, if i gets really bad, with all of these movements and the muz becoming nazis too.  He just thinks they are dumb, & this has me worried, David IS the SWEETEST man in this planet, just plain GOOD- I am perplexed by this.  SHALOM q_q- THANK YOU SO MUCH. Please keep David lifted.

BTW- NO, DRINKING IS NO GOOD people, you NEED to have your wits, we have terrible rotten enemies. DONT DRINK, STAY AWAKE.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 01:04:52 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל