Author Topic: Drinking?  (Read 16463 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Drinking?
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2008, 01:05:44 AM »
I didn't notice that you were being stubborn!

I still don't really get why you or sylvia should want to be part of an email thread with nazis in it..

With some technical know-how, you could find out how to block those emails from being received. e.g. any emails with a certain email address or IP address goes elsewhere  or is not downloaded.  But you'd still get messages from good people responding, quoting the nazi, so it wouldn't rid you of it completely..  But if good people don't respond then you could block the nazi's email or ip on your machine, and not see anything of what they wrote. It's just ignored even by good people whose email you receive, so sometimes a good response is "don't feed the troll". 

But it's good to have threatened to and to have reported them to the FBI or police

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2008, 01:42:00 AM »
I didn't notice that you were being stubborn!

I still don't really get why you or sylvia should want to be part of an email thread with nazis in it..

With some technical know-how, you could find out how to block those emails from being received. e.g. any emails with a certain email address or IP address goes elsewhere  or is not downloaded.  But you'd still get messages from good people responding, quoting the nazi, so it wouldn't rid you of it completely..  But if good people don't respond then you could block the nazi's email or ip on your machine, and not see anything of what they wrote. It's just ignored even by good people whose email you receive, so sometimes a good response is "don't feed the troll". 

But it's good to have threatened to and to have reported them to the FBI or police

Well q_q, I am not, I told them that they are now messing with the Law, however Sylvia she shows me what she says- and I AM proud of her- she always took the defense, now she is on the offense, and for this, I am REALLY PROUD of her. David, though, he likes the fight, and the "GOTCHA" So, I have to let him do what he wants to do, right?

OH q_q, I AM SO STUBBORN!  Gd HELP me!  Oh, and Sylvia since all of this has happened, she has gone back to her synagogue, in Brooklyn- after a LONGGGGGGGGGG time, so, I have helped her Bigtime. She LOVES IT. I am SO proud of her. More and more, the 'leftist' type thinking is leaving her- b/c you cant really be like that, and Love Gd too. She is one heck of a lady, and I LOVE HER, and GLAD that she has gone back to HaShem, and celebrates Shabbat there.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2008, 09:28:08 AM »
sounds great.. i'm glad things cleared up in no time!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2008, 12:11:47 AM »
sounds great.. i'm glad things cleared up in no time!

YES! q_q! I would like to go to Sylvias Synagogue, if she asks, b/c she is so different now! It is probably in Brooklyn, I believe, so, will see. I would at least like to visit, to see what is happening there- you know? MUST have a great Rabbi, I bet she does.

Well, we got that Horselady too- DANG! Was that a trip or WHAT? TY for getting my back.

NO- NO DRINKING BTW. :D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2008, 03:16:08 AM »
what is your reason for wanting to be signed up to a nazi mailing list?

I know it's good to know the evil that is out there, but you know.  You don't need to keep seeing repeats of what you know.  It's not like you're going to forget any time soon. You need to get it out of the front of your mind.

what is your reason for wanting to be signed up to a nazi mailing list?

I know it's good to know the evil that is out there, but you know.  You don't need to keep seeing repeats of what you know.  It's not like you're going to forget any time soon. You need to get it out of the front of your mind.

OH HECK NO  q-q!!!
NO!
  David has people that were on his email list, and THEY are nazis, when David and I, were on the computer one day, I SAW what they were saying to him, and one of my friends (she is a lefty, but they were SLAUGHTERING her, and she is also Jewish) so, I told David, email me now, DONT fight this all alone- that was in FEB. And their attacks have gotten more and more vicious and ferocious, I actually have emailed the FBI- with ALL of my emails. NO CHOICE. THAT is how EVIL this thread is.
 before that, my email thread had David and a lady friend that is 70 yrs old, and really super sweet, that was it.
  BUT, as I said- No more of them now, they stopped, b/c today, I was STILL getting them, and THIS time, I told them: I WILL call the Law enforcement in your area, and tell them that you are harassing me with cyber-terror.

I did what I had to do, so David well- he continues the fight. My other friend, Sylvia, she the liberal Jewess, but she has become SO tough - that I just LOVE it now, how she FIGHTS these people, she didint b4 too much, but she sure does now, I am VERY proud of her, and I am 100% WITH her, and she knows it, and now we fight them together- In the end anyway,the Jew ALWAYS stands alone, with each-other.

q_q- I want to tell you, that I apologize, for being so stubborn before. BECAUSE of YOU, I am getting SO MUCH more centered now, I am picking up also where I left off in Hebrew, its hard right now, b/c I am moving. But when in NY, I want to be totally able to speak Hebrew, I HOPE, in a year, and encouraging David to do the same.

q_q, please say prayers for David, (While I know that the people here support Jews), David thinks that these people are just joking- and c-tians just ok- I have told him- NO- NO- and NO. (Please dont take this hard C-tian members)
I have told him, without a shadow of a doubt, these people will NOT  be there for us, if i gets really bad, with all of these movements and the muz becoming nazis too.  He just thinks they are dumb, & this has me worried, David IS the SWEETEST man in this planet, just plain GOOD- I am perplexed by this.  SHALOM q_q- THANK YOU SO MUCH. Please keep David lifted.

BTW- NO, DRINKING IS NO GOOD people, you NEED to have your wits, we have terrible rotten enemies. DONT DRINK, STAY AWAKE.
[/quote]

gee, thanks for your trust.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2008, 05:59:01 AM »
1900 YEARS OF SLAUGHTER - I trust NO one BUT A Jew. You are WAY too inquisitive. I would not EVER trust YOU- T H J. EVER.
  I NOTICE how you follow certain members around.....I AM watching YOU too T H J. ;)
And....its none of your damned business OF or WHY David ben Moshe goes to Israel OR not.

BACK to drinking---perhaps you may need one in a couple days, THJ.....
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 06:09:21 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2008, 08:15:19 AM »
1900 YEARS OF SLAUGHTER - I trust NO one BUT A Jew. Sadly, one cannot trust even their brethren anymore... You are WAY too inquisitive. I would not EVER trust YOU- T H J. EVER.
  I NOTICE how you follow certain members around.....I AM watching YOU too T H J. ;)
And....its none of your damned business OF or WHY David ben Moshe goes to Israel OR not.good for David...may he STAY in Israel... O0

BACK to drinking---perhaps you may need one in a couple days, THJ...  I love a good scotch on Shabbas...   ;)   Happy Posting.....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2008, 03:50:31 PM »
1900 YEARS OF SLAUGHTER - I trust NO one BUT A Jew. You are WAY too inquisitive. I would not EVER trust YOU- T H J. EVER.
And....its none of your damned business OF or WHY David ben Moshe goes to Israel OR not.

i'll ask whatever questions i want, thank you.  If its not my business, why post it on a PUBLIC FORUM that israel needs him?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2008, 05:41:49 PM »
G-d I NEED A DRINK OF SCOTCH!!  PERHAPS FIVE.  I JUST FINISHED A DEBATE WITH EITHER A WELL BEHAVED MUSLIM, FAKE CHRISTIAN OR A COMMUNIST OVER ON MORD'S "DEBATE ON ISRAEL" THREAD...

ENOUGH....  AS NIK WOULD SAY:  MAR ZUTRA OUT.... :)

t_h_j please excuse Paulette.  I think she's not in a good mood today.... :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 05:43:24 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2008, 08:16:05 PM »
G-d I NEED A DRINK OF SCOTCH!!  PERHAPS FIVE.  I JUST FINISHED A DEBATE WITH EITHER A WELL BEHAVED MUSLIM, FAKE CHRISTIAN OR A COMMUNIST OVER ON MORD'S "DEBATE ON ISRAEL" THREAD...

ENOUGH....  AS NIK WOULD SAY:  MAR ZUTRA OUT.... :)

t_h_j please excuse Paulette.  I think she's not in a good mood today.... :)

Hey Marzutra,

I think you did an excellent job confronting that punk on that thread. I didnt want to get involved and it seemed you had it well under control. That 'crusader' was really looking for a problem and you kept on topic and addressed each of his 'issues'.

Good Work!!! :)  O0

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2008, 08:46:54 PM »
Thank you very much for your words Muman613.  I think I'm too tolerant in my old age.  After using too much of my energy on this punk.  I should have known after the 3rd post that he wasn't reading anything I've said or worse taking anytime to check anything I've posted.  I must say that I believe this crusader person is a Muslim.  Not a Christian at all but most likely an Arabian University Student on foreign exchange or something.  I hope he get banned in all honesty. I wasted too much time and energy.

Again, toda roba ve shalom achi...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 08:50:35 PM by MarZutra »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2008, 02:13:16 PM »

i'll ask whatever questions i want, thank you.  If its not my business, why post it on a PUBLIC FORUM that israel needs him?

You SHOULD know who he is. He is up at the TOP of the thread on the GENERAL DISCUSSION. ok? Go listen to HIS audios, instead of jumping all over ME, for thinking obama is a QUEER.  David outsmarts me by a WHOLE lifetime, and NOTHING I even say comes CLOSE to his brilliance, PLUS flat out being the BEST & MOST loving and WONDERFUL Person in MY life.  Israel KNOWS who he is, and THAT is REALLY all that matters.

OK- DRINKING: YES, I would LIKE a fuzzy navel.

MuZutra... thanks, SOME people GET me. :-*
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 02:18:51 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2008, 02:31:10 PM »

You SHOULD know who he is. He is up at the TOP of the thread on the GENERAL DISCUSSION. ok? Go listen to HIS audios, instead of jumping all over ME, for thinking obama is a QUEER.  David outsmarts me by a WHOLE lifetime, and NOTHING I even say comes CLOSE to his brilliance, PLUS flat out being the BEST & MOST loving and WONDERFUL Person in MY life.  Israel KNOWS who he is, and THAT is REALLY all that matters.

lol what?? I know who he is too.  What does that have to do with anything? 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2008, 06:07:36 PM »

Then WHY did YOU say:
Why doesent he just go to Israel...

Is that insinuating that My David does not LOVE America? BECAUSE HE DOES. He is More Patriotic than ANY ANY ANY individual that I know. I just believe at this point that Israel SHOULD consider David ben Moshe.  What good would David do here in USA? He is a RIGHTEOUS man, and CONSERVATIVE, hardly makes him a likely candidate for ANY seat in the house. Let alone NYC.

OH- drinking- YES- it is HOT here!!! NY!!! I really just want a BEER, but I wont  ^-^
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »

Then WHY did YOU say:

Is that insinuating that My David does not LOVE America? BECAUSE HE DOES. He is More Patriotic than ANY ANY ANY individual that I know. I just believe at this point that Israel SHOULD consider David ben Moshe.  What good would David do here in USA? He is a RIGHTEOUS man, and CONSERVATIVE, hardly makes him a likely candidate for ANY seat in the house. Let alone NYC.

OH- drinking- YES- it is HOT here!!! NY!!! I really just want a BEER, but I wont  ^-^

I asked because you said "ISRAEL NEEDS DAVID BEN MOSHE."

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2008, 07:18:49 PM »
I'm going to get a drink of scotch now.... ;)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2008, 07:35:45 AM »

Then WHY did YOU say:

I asked because you said "ISRAEL NEEDS DAVID BEN MOSHE."

YES, THEY DO.

& its early, I would like a champagne and OJ.  :-*
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל