Author Topic: Press release for JewsAgainstObama.com  (Read 4216 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Press release for JewsAgainstObama.com
« on: July 09, 2008, 11:17:49 PM »
For Immediate Release

ANNOUNCING: JEWSAGAINSTOBAMA.COM

Calling Barack Hussein Obama an anti-Semite and an enemy of Israel, Jewish activists announced the creation of a major grassroots movement aimed at defeating Obama in the November election.

The new organization, JewsAgainstObama.com, is compiling large mailing lists "to expose what the biased Obama-loving news media is deliberately covering up: despite his denials, there is no doubt that Obama was raised as a Muslim, and that he is a staunch supporter of Islamic terrorists and Islamic dictators who are committed to the destruction of America and Israel," according to Chaim Ben Pesach, a spokesman for the group.

The group hopes to reach large numbers of voters, both Jewish and Christian, in key swing states through mass emailings and other grassroots efforts.

JewsAgainstObama.com already has over 3400 registered members on its internet forums. About half of its members are non-Jews who want to help spread the message.

Chaim Ben Pesach is the current National Chairman of the Jewish Task Force (JTF), and the former National Chairman of the Jewish Defense League (JDL). Ben Pesach challenges anyone from the Obama campaign or any prominent Obama supporters to publicly debate the following issues:

*Is Obama telling the truth when he claims that he was never a Muslim?

*Why did Obama attend Louis Farrakhan's notorious "Million Man March" in 1995?

*Why did Obama join and remain an active member of a racist and anti-Semitic church for 20 years?

*What was Obama's relationship to Tony Rezko, a Syrian Arab supporter of Islamic terrorism?

*Why has Obama always been surrounded by black racists, black anti-Semites, and Arab Muslim supporters of Islamic terrorism?

*What will Obama's real policies be in regard to Muslim terrorist Iran, the Iranian nuclear bomb-making program, and the PLO-Fatah-Hamas terrorists who seek to destroy tiny Israel?

*Does Obama support the anti-white and anti-Semitic agenda of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, the NAACP and the Congressional Black Caucus?

Spokesmen for JewsAgainstObama.com are available for interviews and speaking engagements.

Contact email address: [email protected]

Web site: jewsagainstobama.com

Internet forum: jtf.org/e

Contact person: Eli Ben Avraham
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 11:21:22 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Press release for JewsAgainstObama.com
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 12:19:04 AM »
COOL!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 12:19:25 AM »
So how should we go about distributing this?

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 12:33:04 AM »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 02:13:36 AM »
So how should we go about distributing this?

Like this:
http://columbus.craigslist.org/pol/749186596.html

??

"This posting has been flagged for removal
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 02:22:50 AM »
This is fantastic. I hope this leads to big things for JTF.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 02:42:59 AM »
Time to make those bastards at Craigslist work overtime!!!!  Make sure you hit every Craigslist area in the USA with this release!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 06:53:37 AM »
Thank you Mr. ben Pessach,

I know what to do with it.  O0

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 07:04:26 AM »
Well said Chaim.

-In addition, Obama gave a donation of $27,000 USD, in 2007, to his so-called ‘Church’. And that is from pretty stingy person! His biggest donation to any charity!  Obama has a very close relationship with this racist black, Jeremiah Wright, to this day, and completely supports him and his sermons. Wright says the same anti-semitic things as Farrakhan does against Jews and whites. He continues to be the Church to Obama.

-Obama himself, in his book wrote that he studied the Koran and learned in a Muslim School, but lies, by denying it elsewhere. He will stand, according to his book, with the Muslims, if people go against them following a terror attach, like 9/11. He wont side with the victims of Islamic terror but  unite with the murderers and those backing it – the majority of Muslims.

-Obama is a Muslim anti-Semite.  In his book he expresses his hatred and hostility for whites. His membership of Jeremiah Wright’s racist-bigoted church for 20 years, his close associations with black Nazi Jew-haters, supremacists and Fatah-PLO-Arab-Islamic terrorists – including Louis Farrakhan, Edward Said, Tony Resko, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and other anti-Israel people, shows clearly his hatred towards whites, Jews, America and Israel.

-Obama also had a connection with Rashid Khalidi, a Columibia University Professor, who helped bring Iran’s Ahmadinejad to Colombia University and who helped the PLO, while the latter was at its height of a murderous terrorist campaign against Israel, it was called a “terrorist” group by the State department then. Obama’s board funded much of Khalidi’s evil activities. Obama has spoken at fundraisers for Khalidi’s group, which raised money for the Arab so-called “refugee” camps - more on this from a report from WorldNetDaily’s Aaron Klein.

-Obama raised funds for anti-Israel Arab organisations. Obama is connected to a Protestant sect within his so-called “church, a group dedicated to Israel’s destruction. Obama had a connection with Bill Airs, now a professor in Chicago, but once, in the 1970s head of a terror organisation in the U.S. It was called the “Weatherman Underground”, which bombed the U.S. Pentagon and Capital building and the NY City Police HQ. He today in an extremist leftist devoted to the downfall o the U.S. Obama, served along with Airs on the board of a non-profit organisation – with this domestic confessed terrorist, from 1999-2002, as a paid position.  Obama has received money from Airs and the board Obama sat on anti-Israel group – more on this from Aaron Klein

-Obama attended Muslim Basuki School and a Catholic school in Indonesia and his religion was registered as Muslim in both schools. Despite this overwhelming evidence, Obama insists he was never a Muslim.

-He has an alliance with Jackson who has a “sacred covenant” with the black Hitler and Nazi Louis Farrakhan, a Jew-hating, white-hating black racist piece of filth, who admires Hitler and likes being compared to him.  When Jewish leaders compared him to Hitler, he thought it was a compliment and said: “I like when the Jews call Farrakhan Hitler”(-Louis Farakhan) and “Hitler was a great man”(-Louis Farakhan).

•   OBAMA is a Black Muslim, who hates the United States, Israel, Jews and white people

•   OBAMA is aligned with Black Nazi racists and supremacists, like Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton ***

•   His “Church’s” pastor, Jeremiah Wright supports the anti-semitic, black Muslim racist Farrakhan, from “The Nation of Islam”. ***

•   He deliberately chose an evil, vicious, hateful anti-Israel, anti-American and anti-semitic pastor.

•   The leaders of his church make constant anti-American speeches in their sermons and are hostile to the very idea of the U.S.

•   At the end of the day, Obama is associated with the most pro-Arab, anti-American, anti-white, anti-Israel and radical Left-wing elements, and even Holocaust deniers.

•   What does it say when Obama is backed and supported by the likes of Jimmy Carter, Robert Maley and the One World Government, anti-Israel, radical-left, self hating-Jew, George Soros? 

•   OBAMA wants to appease Arab and Muslim despots, dictators, tyrants and terrorists and would work with the Muslims in developing conventional weapons and non-conventional ones, like nuclear, biological and chemical ones.   

•   He supports his mentor Osama Obama Bin Laden Hussein, or Osama Bin Laden and his Taliban and al-Quidea

•   OBAMA, as president, would rush to share and transfer sensitive nuclear secrets and materials, enabling terrorist Muslim nations to develop weapons of mass destruction and destroy the U.S. and Israel – which they promise to do, were they to be able to get hold of such weapons.

•   OBAMA will allow Iran and other Muslim and Arab countries to build and develop nuclear weapons and an arsenal of other deadly weapons, destined for non-Muslims.

•   OBAMA would pressure and non-stop put demands on Israel to commit national suicide in capitulating to the Arab terrorists by withdrawing and surrendering parts of her tiny country, Judea, Samaria, the Golan Heights and the division of Jerusalem.

•   OBAMA would want Israel to retreat to indefensible borders, those of pre-1967 green-line Israel, making it vulnerable to attack by the Arabs who are committed to destroy her and commit a Holocaust against the Jewish people.

•   OBAMA has called for the dismantling of weapons crucial to Israel’s very existence, vital to its defence and protection from those whom he supports, the Arabs and Muslims who wish to destroy Israel.

•   OBAMA is a danger to the free world and he is lighting and deceiving potential voters and U.S. citizens just to get elected as the next president.

•   It would be insane, crazy and unthinkable to elect such as horrible and terrible man like Barack Obama Hussein, to such a high, responsible and powerful office.

•   OBAMA is a two-faced phoney

•   He must be exposed, stopped and defeated!

•   Obama’s childhood mentor was a communist.

•   Obama has promised that in his first year of office, he will invite Iranian terrorist dictator Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the White House in order improve relations and relax trade restrictions with Iran. This would certainly lead to the sale of advanced American technology, which would enable Iran to develop nuclear bombs much more quickly.

•   Obama's foreign policy advisors from the Carter Administration are notoriously anti-Israel and anti-semitic.

•   A non-profit organization with Obama on its board gave money to the terrorist-supporting Arab American Action Network, which favours Israel's destruction and is completely against America enforcing any of her immigration laws.

•   Obama helped raise money for Muslim terrorist refugee camps in the Middle East.

•   Obama has been endorsed by communist Daniel Ortega, communist Tom Hayden, Jesse Jackson, and Muslim racist and anti-semite Louis Farrakhan.

•   Obama's Pastor, who Obama claims is his mentor, travelled with Muslim racist and anti-semite Louis Farrakhan to Libya in 1984 to visit Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi.

•   Obama's National Campaign Co-chairman is Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr., a notorious racist and anti-semite.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 10:00:15 AM »
Seeing that this Craig's List post has already been flagged and removed, it might be better to join their forums about politics, diversity, etc...and simply mention that you've heard about JewsAgainstObama.com, and ask others if they know anything about that group, etc...does it really exist?...are they for diversity?....

The curiosity factor alone will cause thousands of hits on the website, and will be an innocuous post difficult to flag.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 11:39:20 AM »
Aside from posting this on the Jews Against Obama blog, I sent the press release to the following sites:

Worldnetdaily.com
Newsmax.com
Drudgereport.com
Frontpagemag.com
The New Media Journal
Real Clear Politics.com
Michelle Malkin
Debbie Schlussel

Also, I submitted it to the following press release distribution services:

I-Newswire.com
Pro Press Release.com

If you can think of any others, please let me know.  I've tried Little Green Footballs, but the site is down. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2008, 11:49:10 AM »
I also just sent it to the Cyber Cast News, which is part of the Brent Bozell's Media Research Center. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2008, 11:51:59 AM »
I just sent it to the National Review.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2008, 12:47:36 PM »
Great work Lisa. I hope worldnetdaily picks it up. That guy Aaron Klein who writes for them and for the jewish press seems good. Lets hope he sees it.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2008, 12:50:44 PM »
                                                                                                                       בס''ד

Great work Lisa!

Our members should email this to everyone they can think of - web sites, talk show hosts, columnists, local newspapers, forums, local Jewish newspapers, synagogues, etc. At the very least, it will not hurt sending them this announcement.

It should be done in a friendly way, in my opinion. If they stop you on a particular forum from posting it, move on to another forum.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 01:14:17 PM »
                                                                                                               בס''ד

I just did an interview with Cara Hogan of the Jewish Advocate of Boston, which is doing an article on Barack Hussein Obama's efforts to get support in the Jewish community.

So our press release is apparently already getting attention!

I intend to translate this press release into Hebrew and spread it on the Hebrew internet as well.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 01:15:48 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 01:21:13 PM »
                                                                                                               בס''ד

I just did an interview with Cara Hogan of the Jewish Advocate of Boston, which is doing an article on Barack Hussein Obama's efforts to get support in the Jewish community.

So our press release is apparently already getting attention!

I intend to translate this press release into Hebrew and spread it on the Hebrew internet as well.
That is Great News indeed... I think we're beginning to get some notoriety!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 02:20:47 PM »
I also sent it to The Jewish Week, The Jewish Press, and Pajamas Media. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2008, 02:23:44 PM »
I will be sending this to nation wide newspaper OP pages as well.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2008, 02:24:00 PM »
The Jewish Weak supports Osama. They will never publicize us but it was certainly worth a try.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2008, 02:29:34 PM »
The Jewish Weak supports Osama. They will never publicize us but it was certainly worth a try.

I have no idea how Jews can actually support this knuckle dragger when he is a clear cut enemy of the Jewish people.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2008, 04:49:09 PM »
I just sent it to the National Review.

Lisa, Chaim, and others who are sending this out:  Are you copying and pasting and sending it as an email, are you saying you are a representative of JTF, or are you sending a link, or saying something like "I found this press release from jtf" ?    I'm just trying to ascertain the method of sending this and what is the best format to get attention.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »
I'm copying and pasting the press release in the body of the message.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 04:57:31 PM »
I'm copying and pasting the press release in the body of the message.

But the person will contact JTF rather than you if they respond at all, right?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2008, 05:18:31 PM »
Aside from posting this on the Jews Against Obama blog, I sent the press release to the following sites:

Worldnetdaily.com
Newsmax.com
Drudgereport.com
Frontpagemag.com
The New Media Journal
Real Clear Politics.com
Michelle Malkin
Debbie Schlussel

Also, I submitted it to the following press release distribution services:

I-Newswire.com
Pro Press Release.com

If you can think of any others, please let me know.  I've tried Little Green Footballs, but the site is down. 

LGF was down, but is up and running again.

I'm sure there are some 'lizards' there sympathetic to JTF and JewsAgainstObama.

I'd post it there in a pertinent thread but was banned a long time ago.