Author Topic: Blacks in britain compared to blacks in america  (Read 1235 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Blacks in britain compared to blacks in america
« on: July 10, 2008, 08:52:06 AM »
In britain   many blacks say  "I is" rather than "I be" !!!!!!!

(note - pakistanis do too, they aren't black, pakistan is of course mostly muslim, in contrast to its nice neighbour india)

We don't have a huge black muslim movement in britain.  We had no Martin Luther King, (since we had no slavery), we had no Farakhan or Nation Of Islam.
Blacks are underacheiving, and killing each other.  But they are nowhere near as loud as blacks in america.

Infact, in britain , we don't really have a black jewish problem.

Largely because of different areas..  THere is one area with religious jews and blacks, but blacks there attack everybody.  I'm sure blacks are more pro arab than the rest of the population. But they are just not as vocal as american blacks.  They don't have their own Black Groups who fight for the rights of blacks only. They aren't doing well, but they aren't so unintegrated and alienated from society. 
They are either thugs, or they have jobs like everybody else. They don't go around waving a black flag so to speak.

There probably are alot of anti-semitic jealous blacks,  but they don't have a voice.
There is a black paper called "THE VOICE" but nobody ever "hears" it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!