Author Topic: Chaim, I will get you on this internet radio show if you are interested  (Read 2471 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Maybe lucky enough to have JewsAgainstObama broadcast it reaches so many
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  I believe CHAIM- that you need to go Down-town Manhattan, to Paltalk and talk AND interview with Gary Buamgarten, and tell him of the THREAT that we had on the forum and the threat of this neo-nazi evil, that is ALL over Paltalk. they are right near Ground Zero in that vacinity- and Boaz moved to Israel and now he SEES outright what is REALLY going on in Israel. This threat of neo-nazi C.I, vangu@rd and st@rmfront is getting bigger & bigger in USA.  People listen to that radio show ALL over the whole entire world.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If we can find a way to atleast once a week to have internet broadcasting that will be great, now a day pratically everyone owns 1 computer some even 2 and can reach a large mass

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
I would be happy to do it. But I would love to see you do it even more. You know that my dream is to develop new JTF spokesmen and leaders, and you Wolf are certainly one of them. It's up to you.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim, I agree that we need other spokesmen (I would not qualify as I am not a very good speaker) but very few people have the attention grabbing delivery style that you have and not very many people can keep the audience as interested as you do during your broadcasts.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I would be happy to do it. But I would love to see you do it even more. You know that my dream is to develop new JTF spokesmen and leaders, and you Wolf are certainly one of them. It's up to you.

CHAIM BEN PESACH!!!!!!! WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO GET YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!!! These are TERRIBLE times in the USA AND ISRAEL- YOU ARE NEEDED- YOU ARE NEEDED!!!!! SNAFU!!! HELPPPPPPPPPP! and YES I am a crazy EMOTIONAL FEMALE, but WHAT it is going to TAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM TIRED of MY messages being PACKED from these members asking WHEN ARE YOU going to get PUBLIC AGAIN!!!!!!!! I cant even DELETE these messages there are SO MANY. GRRRRRRRRR Chaim GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! HISSSSSS HISS!!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim, I agree that we need other spokesmen (I would not qualify as I am not a very good speaker) but very few people have the attention grabbing delivery style that you have and not very many people can keep the audience as interested as you do during your broadcasts.
  DWI I think that you can be a very good speaker with just a little practice and some pep talk form Chaim you'll be Great!  O0

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  DWI I think that you can be a very good speaker with just a little practice and some pep talk form Chaim you'll be Great!  O0
  DWI:  WE..................NEED...................CHAIM BEN PESACH RIGHT NOW.   CHAIM BEN PESACH. >:(  DANG! WHAT do we have to do to get his ATTENTION!!!!! I AM TIRED OF MY MESSAGES BEING FULL with "where is Chaim, ETC!!!"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

I agree. DWI is very bright and talented. BTW, so are you, Dan.

In fact, we have many talented people in JTF, and it is essential that we develop spokesmen and leaders.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  DWI:  WE..................NEED...................CHAIM BEN PESACH RIGHT NOW.   CHAIM BEN PESACH. >:(  DANG! WHAT do we have to do to get his ATTENTION!!!!! I AM TIRED OF MY MESSAGES BEING FULL with "where is Chaim, ETC!!!"

Paulette, I am very busy with our Israeli movement, which is a full-time job and then some. I just did 2 more Hebrew videos last night, including one that is 22 minutes long. I am only one person. We need other JTF spokesmen as well, and that is what we are developing.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer

In fact, we have many talented people in JTF, and it is essential that we develop spokesmen and leaders.
Thank you Chaim... I do a number of speaking engagements per month as part of my job, however my current employer would not be to thrilled since it is a Liberal Left Wing Corp.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

And....
         it
takes
         TIME, CHAIM  :o
                      TO BECOME THE SPEAKER YOU ARE!!! WE DO NOT HAVE TIME WITH THIS MuZlim getting in the WHITE HOUSE-THIS IS THE LARGEST WORST THREAT TO THE HISTORY OF USA AND ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!! I am INDIGNANT WITH YOU right NOW. And DONT IGNORE ME. I am NOT going AWAY, I am now going to be IN YOUR FACE, you just go ask David what it is like when I DONT STOP, when I AM MAD. And NOW, I AM ANGRY WITH YOU.  I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL YOU GET IN THE FACE OF THIS MUZLIM!!!!!! Dont you even SEE what is happening here OR WHAT!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Paulette, I am very busy with our Israeli movement, which is a full-time job and then some. I just did 2 more Hebrew videos last night, including one that is 22 minutes long. I am only one person. We need other JTF spokesmen as well, and that is what we are developing.

I KNOW THIS    I KNOW THIS!!!!! There will be no Israeli Movement if this MUSLIM GETS IN! this is DIRE STRAITS. AND YOU KNOW IT.  I know you are ONE person------that IS needed NOW    No excuse, NO EXCUSE. I work on this 14-17 HOURS A DAY. EVERYWHERE- ANYWHERE- here- other forums, now My forum, paltalk, AND in public!!!! I AM only one person TOO that most BELIEVE I AM JUST A RANTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to go an get nik. THATS IT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
I agree with you, Paulette.  Taking down Obama must be our first priority. If that monster gets in the White House, there might not be an Israel much longer.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
I agree with you, Paulette.  Taking down Obama must be our first priority. If that monster gets in the White House, there might not be an Israel much longer.

Well, Gd BLESS you for saying this. It IS what it is.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
On the bright side, we can use this fight against Obama as practice to develop our public speaking skills. Even if we're not good at it, G-d can still use people who aren't good at speaking to do persuasive or public speaking and this will show that it's God's power and not our own that causes people's minds to change.

We may not all have the same natural talent for it but that shouldn't stop us from trying.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
On the bright side, we can use this fight against Obama as practice to develop our public speaking skills. Even if we're not good at it, G-d can still use people who aren't good at speaking to do persuasive or public speaking and this will show that it's G-d's power and not our own that causes people's minds to change.

We may not all have the same natural talent for it but that shouldn't stop us from trying.
  Agree there too. I haven't ever thought I was ANY good at speaking. When I did radio- nobody cared for anything but just hearing the truth, which is what I told. Thats all.
  However- I AM NOT excluding Chaim out of this- he ALREADY has the experience, it IS A gift from Gd. I know Chaim is busy, I am too. But NOT too busy to do whatever I can to stop this scuz-muz. He is BAD for USA and will be a TERROR for Israel. Since Gd IS A BIG Gd, he can take care of whatever is going on with Chaim, and still use him as like a tool. One cant get burnt out with loving Gd.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
It doesn't do our movement any good to be screaming and ranting & raving and trying to figure out who should be the spokesmen. This gives our enemies reason to call us kooks. What about new people who may have an interest in us and may just be reading the board? What are they going to think if they read some of the posts in this thread?

JTF needs to show that it has other spokesmen besides Chaim, Paulette and David, we don't want to be a movement (like Obama is) were everybody is following one guy.

That's just my two cents.