Author Topic: Homosexuality and Molestation To Be Protected By a Calif. Bill  (Read 10258 times)

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
Re: Homosexuality and Molestation To Be Protected By a Calif. Bill
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2006, 10:42:41 PM »
I cant help to think that when i hear people become overly defensive about their positions on an issue like homosexuality that they themselves may harbor some gay feelings; that is a just a theory i happen to agree with.  If your not being enticed or forced to practice it yourselves why is everyone here so up in arms about what others do? Please spare me what the Torah says in this regard I cant stand people who flee to the holy book when it suits them and their point of view.

Offline Panther76

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 11:11:40 PM »
I cant help to think that when i hear people become overly defensive about their positions on an issue like homosexuality that they themselves may harbor some gay feelings; that is a just a theory i happen to agree with.  If your not being enticed or forced to practice it yourselves why is everyone here so up in arms about what others do? Please spare me what the Torah says in this regard I cant stand people who flee to the holy book when it suits them and their point of view.
In case you didn't notice, this forum is a place for Jews and righteous Gentiles to voice their ideas and opinions. The Torah is the focal point of Judaism and the cornerstone of Christianity.  If you don't like hearing what the Torah says perhaps you should find another forum that would be better suit your needs.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2006, 11:16:31 PM »
In case you didn't notice, this forum is a place for Jews and righteous Gentiles to voice their ideas and opinions. The Torah is the focal point of Judaism and the cornerstone of Christianity.  If you don't like hearing what the Torah says perhaps you should find another forum that would be better suit your needs.

Thanks for the input but I am fine right here... And I never said "I dont like hearing what the torah has to say". I said I dont like people who use it only when it suits their needs. Big Difference. 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 12:14:14 AM »

I would disagree, I really hate pedophiles and yet I feel absolutely no desire to do things of that nature to children. I am against such behavior because it is evil. I feel the same way about homosexuality though I regard it as a tayva a negative desire which must be fought against. As long as the person doesnt act upon it they are not evil
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2006, 01:29:31 AM »
Ya, and I hate muslims but you don't see me running up to be one because of secret envy. It's usually the people defending a behaviour that are guilty of the likeness.

jewishron, you are making a big mistake assuming that we use Torah only to suit our point of view. You obviously haven't been in this forum long. Do you have something against religious Jews?

For someone who claims not to use labels, you sure appear to be a hypocrite.

If your not being enticed or forced to practice it yourselves why is everyone here so up in arms about what others do?

Are you serious? It's being forced down our throats! Everywhere you turn, it's all about gays being victims.

They are trying to change marriage (a traditional concept by all means) to make it even more worthless, they have huge gay pride parades in Israel with children (and the rest of the world), they spread AIDS and other STDs, they push their sick lifestyles onto TV for kids to watch who are too young to understand morality, they force kids to learn about it in school, they petition our government constantly for special rights and privileges, they hit on decent straight men, talk in that horrible way (loudy), flaunt everything they can, ignore all modesty or human dignity, they run so much of the corrupt fashion and entertainment industry, they often molest little boys, and they are abominations to G-d.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 01:53:05 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Scriabin

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2006, 11:15:52 AM »
Jewishron said: "Homosexuality . . . is a victimless act."

Rubbish. Ever hear of AIDS?

You are a liberal.

Wrong... what is it with you and labels? and labeling people? that is very hitleresque' of you.
JewishRon,
   Are you not labeling Yephora by referring to her as 'hitleresque'?

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2006, 02:23:58 PM »
Jewishron said: "Homosexuality . . . is a victimless act."

Rubbish. Ever hear of AIDS?

You are a liberal.

Wrong... what is it with you and labels? and labeling people? that is very hitleresque' of you.
JewishRon,
   Are you not labeling Yephora by referring to her as 'hitleresque'?

yes i was in retaliation to her labeling of me... I shouldnt have done it. it was hypocritical of me

El Cabong!

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2006, 04:16:15 PM »

Yes and all who are against terrorism harbor some terroristic feeling, all who are against pedophilia harbor some paedophile feelings, all who are against rape harbor some ravishing feelings, all who are against anti-Semitism harbor some anti-Semitic feelings, etc., etc... blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda.
Do you see how stupid your comment was? The only people I've heard make the comment that those who are against homosexuality harbor some homosexual feelings were all faggots. Hmmmm..... maybe you're gay? If you are then you need to find another forum because we don't like that [censored] here. Only real men and women need post here, not perverse homos with a hidden agenda.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2006, 10:04:58 PM »

Yes and all who are against terrorism harbor some terroristic feeling, all who are against pedophilia harbor some paedophile feelings, all who are against rape harbor some ravishing feelings, all who are against anti-Semitism harbor some anti-Semitic feelings, etc., etc... blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda.
Do you see how stupid your comment was? The only people I've heard make the comment that those who are against homosexuality harbor some homosexual feelings were all faggots. Hmmmm..... maybe you're gay? If you are then you need to find another forum because we don't like that deleted here. Only real men and women need post here, not perverse homos with a hidden agenda.

I am not going anywhere. sorry but your bullying doesnt scare me.  I am not a homosexual and certainly wouldnt be ashamed about it if I were.
If only real men and real women need to post here then what are you doing posting here. you sound like a troubled person with an identity crisis who is so threatened at anyone who suggest an alternitive point of view to yours... No intelligent, mature person would ever use the word "faggot"... what a disgrace you are to judaism 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 12:15:31 AM »
I am not going anywhere. sorry but your bullying doesnt scare me.  I am not a homosexual and certainly wouldnt be ashamed about it if I were.

No intelligent, mature person would ever use the word "faggot"... what a disgrace you are to judaism

Ummm... No intelligent person would claim a religious Jew was a disgrace for standing against homosexual perverts if Judaism (G-d) says:

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Do you even KNOW what Judaism is, you moron? What planet are you on? I think Judaism looks like it's pretty decided on the whole issue of sodomites.

If only real men and real women need to post here then what are you doing posting here. you sound like a troubled person with an identity crisis who is so threatened at anyone who suggest an alternitive point of view to yours...

You're the only person who seems troubled in here... you can't look at an alternative point of view to yours! Insanity.

You know why you aren't practing Biblical principals? Because you want what you want and you can't handle the truth. Shame on you!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 12:18:46 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 12:26:42 AM »
Re:  "...Jewishron said: "Homosexuality . . . is a victimless act."

VICTIMLESS ACT???
YOU WOULDN'T SAY THAT IF YOU HAD SAT THROUGH THAT TERRIBLE BROADWAY SHOW LAST WEEKEND!

According to comic Jackie Mason: "...a Broadway Show is 150 homosexuals doing a dance routine..."

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2006, 02:10:07 PM »
Re:  "...Jewishron said: "Homosexuality . . . is a victimless act."

VICTIMLESS ACT???
YOU WOULDN'T SAY THAT IF YOU HAD SAT THROUGH THAT TERRIBLE BROADWAY SHOW LAST WEEKEND!

According to comic Jackie Mason: "...a Broadway Show is 150 homosexuals doing a dance routine..."

THATS FUNNY... BUT HE FORGOT THE 500 HOMOSEXUALS IN THE AUDIENCE. HOW WAS THE SHOW?

Offline nazislayer111694

• New JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2008, 12:34:27 AM »
u all have to understand that homosexuality is a decision that people make themselves, it is there fault if it turns to [censored] and blows right back in their face. we should be excepting by people and their lifestyles....unless they are islamic or neo nazi in that case i wish them aids. Those bastards are the ones who desevrve to die, not our fellow men. i myself am straight but i believe in the equal rights of others unless they are casuing me harm. right now we should be focusing on those fascist SOB's. EVERYONE ONE OF THEM DESERVES TO DIE SLOW AND VERY VERY PAINFULLY!
גקשאי אם משזןדצ

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 01:27:57 AM »
Ohh........ :o

I have heard prophecies that California will fall into the Pacific Ocean...perhaps it could be true now......

They already have all those fire problems at the moment....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל