Author Topic: Ask JTF July 20, 2008  (Read 14307 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ask JTF July 20, 2008
« on: July 13, 2008, 06:40:02 AM »
I guess I'll be first to start this thread

Shalom Chaim

Imagine the following scenario:  You have an important event in your own home. Many respectful guests are there.  One, in particular, is a rabbi that you don't know so well and gets drunk.  He becomes unruly and starts turning off the guests, offending many of them.  Some try hard to calm him down, but he gets even more belligerent.  Some tell him, take a walk outside just to cool off..he gets angrier..doesn't pull any punches..but just continues to offend people left and right.  Even you try to exercise patience, and he refuses to listen to you.  He might be a rabbi, but at what point do you call the police..or do you even call the police?  Do you exercise patience even for the rabbi till he dizzies himself out and passes out?  Even if it means all the guests leave in disgust for your important banquet?  What's the Jewish answer to this and please explain when one should exercise patience for a fellow Jew who means well, but is out of his mind..and just happens to be a rabbi?  Or, should a rabbi be treated differently versus a regular Jew?

Thank you for everything you do.

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 04:33:40 PM by Lisa »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF July 20, 2008 bs"d
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 07:17:31 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Have you had any contact with Debbie Schlussel? What are your thoughts? She seems to me to have done some great work.

Thank you once again and G-d bless,

Ben Yehuda
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 08:45:22 AM by Ben Yehuda »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 08:23:37 AM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on Jared Fogle who lost 245 pounds from the so-called Subway diet?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 12:24:36 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 08:27:19 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I'm a little confused about Muslims being the descendants of Ishmael.
Who claims it, is it true and what is the evidence to back/disprove it?

Thanks as always,
2honest

Offline Noar HaGvaot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 12:53:10 PM »
If you became Prime Minister of Israel, would you have a Kahanist holocaust museum?  How would it differ from Yad Vashem?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 04:19:20 PM »
Shalom rav Chaim

Who slew Goliath- was it David or his cousin Elchanan ? According to 1 Samuel 17:
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt08a17.htm David slew Goliath. According to 2 Samuel 21:
http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt08b21.htm:
19: יט  וַתְּהִי-עוֹד הַמִּלְחָמָה בְּגוֹב, עִם-פְּלִשְׁתִּים; וַיַּךְ אֶלְחָנָן בֶּן-יַעְרֵי אֹרְגִים בֵּית הַלַּחְמִי, אֵת גָּלְיָת הַגִּתִּי, וְעֵץ חֲנִיתוֹ, כִּמְנוֹר אֹרְגִים.  {ס}    19 And there was again war with the Philistines at Gob; and Elhanan the son of Jaare-oregim the Beth-lehemite slew Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam. {S}

But then according to 1 Chronicles 20: http://www.mechon-mamre.org/p/pt/pt25a20.htm
ה  וַתְּהִי-עוֹד מִלְחָמָה, אֶת-פְּלִשְׁתִּים; וַיַּךְ אֶלְחָנָן בֶּן-יעור (יָעִיר), אֶת-לַחְמִי אֲחִי גָּלְיָת הַגִּתִּי--וְעֵץ חֲנִיתוֹ, כִּמְנוֹר אֹרְגִים.  {ס}    5 And there was again war with the Philistines; and Elhanan the son of Jair slew Lahmi the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam. {S}

There are many other inconsistencies between the two chapters (1 chronicles 20 and 2 Samuel 21). It is hard to explain all of them to typos: The giant Ishbi who is mentioned in 2Samuel21 (slain by Avishai after nearly killing David) is not mentioned at all in Chronicles. According to Samuel Sipai was slain by Chushai in Gov, according to Chronicles- in Gezer.

Are you familiar with the contrast between the two chapters, and how Jewish scholars tried to settle it?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 11:25:38 AM by Zelhar »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 05:17:10 PM »
Dear Chayim,

I am livid about the release of four year old girl murderer Samir Kuntar. But a very good friend recently told me that he thinks that giving the two families of Regev and Goldwasser some closure was worth releasing these terrorists. He said that both his son and son in law serve in the army and he would want the govt to release terrorist to get their bodies back if they were kidnapped. Since I have a patur from tzahal because of health conditions, I didn't feel right attacking him for this position. What would you have told him, had you been in my position?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 02:49:48 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 05:19:36 PM »
What should we do on the War on Fathers?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 05:21:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Was there anytime in your life when you worked with Rabbi Meir David Kahane and  he spoke to you or gave you words of advice that changed your life

G-D BLESS YOU
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 11:08:31 AM by Americanhero »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 06:30:05 PM »
Hello Chaim

A very short, simple question this week. Are Gentiles (specifically Christians) allowed to call G-d "HaShem"?

Thank you very much

PS PLEASE continue making English videos, good as the intention of making other people do videos is, at this crucial time, we MUST defeat Barack Hussein Obammmhmma and therefore your inspirational videos are essential and necessary. After we have stopped that Muslim from entering the WHITE House, let other great members make videos, but until then, PLEASE make lots of videos against him!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 06:55:31 AM by Nic Brookes »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 06:48:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why are so many Americans voting for Obama, don't they realize he's a Black muSSlim Nazi and dictator at best? He wanted to give a lecture at the Brandenburg Gate in Germany just like a dictator to inspire Europeans that he's on their side. To me it sounds like he wants to control the Occidental and muSSlim world. Thankfully, the German chancellor Angela Merkel declined on having this beast hold a lecture their, though I'm sure some would rather have Obama deliver the message than McCain.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 10:03:24 PM by JTFFan »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 08:17:06 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

You are not sure if Jews would be willing to execute family members of shahids (even though they encouraged them to blow up Jews and celebrate afterwards), and sadly I'm not sure that they would either. Here are some other examples of perverse Israeli suicidalist thought and self-hatred:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

--The vast majority of Israelis supported surrendering the Sinai to Arab Nazi Egypt. Today, the Nazi pig Menachem Begin is still venerated for this "heroic" act, and the return of the Sinai is still a central pillar of Israeli politics.

--At the time it happened (I realize that this is changing), most Israelis supported banning HaRav Kahane (zt"l).

--Most Israelis still support Oslo at least in concept.

--Many Russian Jews (note--I know not all by any means), who you gave your life for in saving, forever want you to be banned from Israel, such as their leader, Anatoly Sharansky (ys"vz), as member raiseyourfist revealed.

--Over 60% of Jews backed Jabba the Hut's ethnic cleansing of Gaza and northern Samaria at the time (Aug '05).

--Only a couple dozen soldiers refused to partake in expelling Jews. However, hundreds and hundreds of kapo "refuseniks" will not even serve in an Arab neighborhood or territory. (My guess is that 75%, at least, of IDF soldiers would refuse to actually expel Arabs.)

--Today, two-thirds of Israelis supported freeing Samir Kuntar and 200 other hardcore mass murderers (in exchange for bones that may well not all even be those of the murdered POWs).

--Last month, a poll showed that Israelis would vote for Kadima again if the election were held then.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaim, unless it repents, or can be convinced to leave the country, a public this mentally ill will never allow us into power. HaYamin HaAmiti must develop a long-term plan to un-brainwash Israel. I think you should create and mass-distribute throughout Israel a basic ~15-minute DVD preaching against the heinous sins of groveling and cowardice.

G-d bless you. Chaimfan
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:29:28 PM by C.F. »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 08:19:18 PM »
Dear Chaim

When I was in Israel I didn't have much to complain about the country is beautiful and the Buildings are beautiful but there was however one thing that bothered my when I was in Israel. Just about everybody smokes you can't avoid it. What would you do to curb smoking in Israel would you raise taxes would you stop importation what would you do to cut the the number of smokers in Israel??

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 08:22:14 PM »
Greetings Chaim. I noticed that some people are reluctant to become JTF spokespeople because they don't feel they have the power of persuasive or powerful speaking that you do. While I do believe that G-d gave you this wonderful gift, do you think people should try to develop these skills even if they don't have a natural talent for it? It was my understanding that Moses/Moshe had a speech impediment and that G-d used him anyway to convey His message so the glory would go to G-d.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 08:29:34 PM by Rubystars »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 08:51:58 PM »

Shalom Chaim,

In Judaism,   is it appropriate  when offering to make a large contribution ( donation ),    to request   that a building,    room,    or something else is named after a deceased person who contributed heavily ( including service ) to the charity organization during that person's lifetime?     

Thanks as always,   eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 01:12:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
do you believe Ha Rav Kahane, ZT"L HY"D was a prophet? I do.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 01:19:41 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Why are we(in the US) as a society so willing and accepting of all matter without questioning its content?
  Why can't we call things as they are and stop making excuses for everyone's actions? Where and when do you think this concept started?
                                                                   Thanks,
                                                                      Dan

« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 11:46:08 AM by Dan »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 12:11:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard word and answering my questions.

When a Kahanist government comes to power in Israel what will it do if it is indicted by the International Criminal Court (ICC) and it becomes impossible for Israeli government officials to travel abroad without being extradited to the Hague?

Already Israeli Defense officials are being told not to visit Europe for fear they maybe arrested. I believe Israel should respond in kind to any charge against an Israeli official by indicting and apprehending officials from any State that indicts or sanctions an ICC indictment.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 03:34:48 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2008, 12:37:00 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Do you feel that your former criticisms of black 'culture' sounded "like the Ku Klux Klan"?

You have become so moderate lately, one would think you were running for political office!

Shalom

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2008, 02:08:02 PM »
Dear Chaim:
Who would you like to see Juan McSane pick for his Vice presidential running mate and when do you think he will announce his VP?

G-d Bless,

PJC
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:06:32 AM by ProJewChristian »
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »
Dear Chaim

Where is the Ark? I don't think it's in Ethiopia, Egypt or under the Vatican, nor could it have been destroyed by the Babylonians. During my last trip to Israel I asked one of the Rabbis at the Temple institute and he "implied" that it is and always has been under the temple mount. I have seen the corner stone. Could it be on the other side?

Your thoughts.

Thanks
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2008, 08:25:00 PM »
Dear Chaim:

It almost seems as if free speech and accuracy are wrong in the US?  Just recently the New Yorker had a cover that depicted Obama as a muslim terrorist and his wife depicted as a militant fighter burning the American flag and hanging a portrait of bin Laden.  Despite being satire, accurate as it is, people are in an uproar over a magazine cover.  Now, I don't read the New Yorker, but if they have the guts to print a cartoon like that, then I say BRAVO!  There are also some rtards telling people to go after those who call Obama a muslim, i.e. JTF.  How can we protect free speech in America when we have these idiots who want to violently shut us up simply over a cartoon?

And yes I call them rtards because they don't deserve the 'e'
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 07:42:43 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

I know you haven't done one of these in a long time, but for old time sake, knowing how you tell about the ongoings in your life on a day to day basis.  Do you got any stories for us you know with encounters with simeon primates?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2008, 11:04:55 PM »
Dear Chaim,

By amazing coincidence Manch asked the exact same question I was going to ask you, so let me modify my question slightly.  I think the Jewish people have been consistently unable to recognize the prophets of their time.  And yet, the great Rabbi was right on the money in so many ways.  I remember one speech in which Rabbi Kahane quoted from Ezekiel.  G-d was telling Ezekiel that even though the Jewish people are a stubborn people, he should speak to them anyway.  It seemed like the Rabbi was lamenting his own struggle because the Jewish people refused to listen to him also.  Do you see the parallel between Rabbi Kahane and Ezekiel?  More importantly, why do the Jews persist on keeping themselves in the dark?

Thanks as always,

zachor_ve_kavod
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 10:43:24 PM by zachor_ve_kavod »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 07:20:33 PM »
This is the most I've ever participated in terms of web forums. Usually, I forget after several dozen posts. Great job. Fantastic people.
I also brought another mp3 player. Sansa clip.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 07:25:23 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774