Author Topic: Ask JTF July 20, 2008  (Read 14327 times)

Offline SINGLEJEWISHBOY

• New JTFer
Re: Ask JTF July 20, 2008 bs"d
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 08:27:07 PM »
Dear Chaim:
Thanks to you and Dr Dan for your responses last week.
Why are Israeli women so much better looking than American Jewish women.  I am especially attracted to Israel sephardic women of moroccan and iranian ancestry.  I often see them working Kiosks at shopping malls but they tend to be very guarded so I haven't gotten to know many of them personally. As far as looks, they are the best of both worlds. I mean, just imagine being able to bring home a Nice jewish girl to meet your parents who just happens to look like latina pop star Shakira.  On the other hand, left wing american jewish women tend to look like beauty queens Madeline Albright and Ruth Bader Ginsburg although there are obviously exceptions to this rule.  I also  notice that American jewish women are extremely demanding as far as the high status level they are looking for in their mate.  The joke is on them though, as most successful jewish men are ditching them for blond haired shiksas ala steven speilberg.

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 11:01:31 PM »
Dear Chaim, do you consider Ancient Turks with Mongol blood to be Caucasian and if not what do you consider them, just kidding. At my gym I love using the steam room, I know that it is healthy because it opens up the pours of the skin which leads to cleaner skin, I'm sure there is also some negative side affects to it, do you know of any and if so, do you know of any good alternatives to using a steam room.
All the best,     -Aharon Ben Yitzchak

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 06:18:00 AM »
I am posting this on behalf of David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh:

Dear Chaim

could you please comment on the ruturn of the bodies of Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev

Thanks

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 07:05:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
what are your views on pastor James Manning vehemently anti-Obama positions, the media coverage that he receives and possibility of cooperating with him? I know that some of his positions are questionable, but the notiriety of jews and blacks working against Obama may be attractive to the media - a joint press release, perhaps or cross-reference each other in videos?

Here is his excellent video, anti Obama, very pro-Israel:
Damn Barack Hussein Obama

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »
After a family death, when is it the right time to take their belongings?
I'm just asking this question because my grandfather passed away a month ago. I don't think its respectful to take belongings right after death and my aunt and uncle ( not blood related) did just that. My father says Judaism permits it after a month.

P.S he enlisted in WW2 and fought in Normandy and Germany against the Nazis.  He used to violently break- up demonstrations and rallies by the German American Bund( formerly Friends of New Germany) at Madison Square Garden and other places. Last, He always said that he wanted to visit Israel during his lifetime, and just 9 months before his death he did just that for his first time. He was 95.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 12:31:14 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I've begun reading the forum again after the removal of certain insane and evil posters like Newman, Yacov, et al, and I just wanted to comment on how much better things look now.

My question is this. We see every day the evils of Islam. Whenever terror atrocities or evil is perpetrated on any non-muslims, the children of Mohammad celebrate and wish for more blood. Seeing Samir Kuntar and his brethren cheered today by tens of thousands of muslims brings out a gut reaction in me to wish horrible painful death on them all. This is just one example of many of the "muslim street" showing without a doubt that a majority of muslims are pure evil. Why is it that most average people would balk at seeing muslims as enemies and wanting to see them destroyed? Why is the average person so unwilling to deal with the Islamic problem we face today?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 04:54:35 AM »
Shalom, Chaim,

Why, in your opinion, do the Jews seem to be the only people that are constantly shooting themselves in the foot, so to speak? By this, I mean to say that I see more self-hating people and traitors among the Jews than among any other ethnic group. I think the Jews really need to take a page from the Arab playbook on this issue, because the one thing you have to give them, is that they never break ranks - they always unanimously rally together to fight against Israel and America. The Jews must likewise always rally together to fight against our enemies - and yet, instead, Jews form left-wing groups that brutally condemn Israel and attack the "Zionists." The Neturei Karta are the perfect example - you will never, ever see this kind of totally self-defeating group among non-Jews. What is the cause of this cultural sickness?

By the way I decided on the SAR/G3 rifle...

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 08:57:13 AM »
Shalom dear Chaim, ma shlomcha.
There are over a million Christian Assyrians in Iraq who live among beduin A-rats. These people are oppressed and often massacred by muslim nazi Kurds, Seljuks, A-rats and other jealous muslim vermin. Despite having a history of 4000 years and being one of the oldest civilizations, the world doesn't care about Assyrians who are almost extinct now. What do you think of giving the Christian Assyrians independence from the Iraqi muslim oppressors?

P.S. Ani mevin ktsat Ivrit.
Best Wishes.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 06:08:50 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 03:25:42 PM »
Dear Chaim:

I think strategically it's best to vote for Bob Barr in states where Osama is practically guaranteed to win and the winner gets all the electoral votes (like New York). The electoral college is set up so that (in most states I think) the winner takes all the electoral votes in the state he wins and the loosers of the state will get nothing. If the election were based on the popular vote then it would be best for our people to vote for Mccain because he has a chance nationally. Unfortunately this is not the case. In other words, in Bolshevik New York you wouldn't hurt Mccain by voting for Barr instead of Mccain because he wouldn't have a chance even if you did vote for him. Either way Mccain gets 0 electoral votes and Osama will get 31 from New York. Would you agree?

And BTW wasn't voting for the lesser of the two evils what got us in this mess in the first place? If everyone who said this were to unite and vote for the outside candidate maybe they'd win or at least a movement could be started. There are many people voting for Mccain for this reason so there's a lot of potential here.

Take Care.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 06:19:46 PM by Ralph »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 05:28:24 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

I like the idea of the Kibbutz.

Would it be a good idea to found a religious JTF/Hayamin-Kibbutz in Israel?

In this way you need less money to found settlements in the Arab occupied areas of Israel, because there are no earnings and no    social insurance contributions. Every person would only get what he needs and the most earned money would stay in the community cash box and could be used for investments in agriculture and community business to create the basis for living for more citizens. In my oppinion the idealistic young Jews will love it.

Your good Pheasant
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2008, 10:02:56 PM »
Chaim,
   Any progress on finding a bride? You probably know this, but maybe networking in different synagogues and Jewish events might help. Also there are many websites where you can specify your search for a religious/Jewish partner.

I'm sure you have little time to look. But I think when you find a good wife out there, she can help you achieve your goals and also might even help you with the movement.
Much success in your search. The important thing, I believe, is to start now.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2008, 10:28:40 PM »
I'm curious to know if you have seen the debate between Rabbi Kahane and Alan Dershowitz at Boston University on google video. I personally find this debate the most intellectually stimulating video on the entire internet and can't get enough of seeing these two great minds go at it! During the debate, Rabbi Kahane mentions that he appreciates the fact that Dershowitz was willing to debate him instead of defaming him like so many other people did. I know that you don't have any fondness at all for Dershowitz. But I'm curious to know if you at least respect Dershowitz in this context for at least being able to debate Rabbi Kahane. Also, Dershowitz mentioned that he was asked by some people, "Aren't you legitimizing Kahane by being willing to debate him?" Do you think that it's possible that the converse of this statement could be true in that Kahane could have been legitimizing Dershowitz being willing to debate him?

This is the link to the video which I strongly recommend for all forum members to view: 

Daniel

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2008, 10:48:04 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Before my question I just want to clarify a little on last week's.  On my prior question, I only meant that some people think they are 'above' those kind of hardworking jobs of manual labor.   I always hear the excuse in America that illegals can't be thrown out because 'they do the jobs Americans won't do' etc....   I figure haredim are just less interested in materialism so they would take pride in lesser paying jobs that require greater physical output, whereas some people view (incorrectly) that anything less than a PhD is somehow degrading or unimportant.  Of course nobody should be forced to do anything, I didn't mean that.  Just speculating in general.

Question:
If john mccain chose Condi jew-hater Islamoappeeza Rice as his VP, would you then become unable to vote for him?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 09:43:41 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2008, 01:49:09 AM »
Hello Chaim,

How could the war with Lebanon 2 summers ago have been fought differently to ensure an Israeli victory while minimizing Israeli  soldiers killed and maimed in this last war?   For example,  Could Hezbollah have been carpet bombed into submission or have suffered a bitter defeat if Israel was willing to bomb the so called Lebanese "civilians"?   

Where would you have attacked first?  Would you annex land  captured in battle ? Would you have to take into consideration that annexing this land could possibly trigger an all out war with all the Arab nations?   (I persoanlly believe annexing should take place.)

Sincerely,

The Jericho Missile

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 04:01:14 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I think it may be necessary for you to remind people about how Chuck Baldwin sympathizes with evil.  Also, since someone recently praised Bob Barr on the forum, I think you should remind people about how Bob Barr shares the same views as Ron Paul about issues such as Iran--they don't think it's a serious threat.   

I noticed the question a couple above and I think it would be surprising if Condi Rice is under consideration for being a VP nominee.  I doubt it.  I don't think McCain would be so stupid in that he'd select someone who had a high-profile position in Bush's administration.  McCain should select someone who wasn't part of it. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 04:10:12 AM »
Hi Chaim, do you believe that it's worthwhile to try and buy an American car? The American auto industry is vital to the countries economy and its currently going down the drain. Being that America is the only country that isn't actively trying to destroy Israel, do you believe its worth supporting America by purchasing a domestic car? If not, then what other countries do you recommend supporting when it comes to purchasing their vehicles? I should add that I am looking for a class in the Queens area that will teach me Hebrew so if you know of one, please let me know. Obviously I would be willing to pay. Thanks so much chaim.

I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 04:56:18 AM »
I'm certainly not trying to speak for Chaim but you have to remember that most "American" cars nowadays are assembled from foreign parts, and many of them are actually built in Mexico. Honda and Toyota, on the other hand, have factories in the United States. And as far as I know, Japan has not been aggressive towards Israel.

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 06:27:46 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I am having trouble learning Hebrew, because I am busy with other things the whole time. If there is a CD series that can help me, what is the hyperlink?

I want to add that I think you should try and get married in America, and try and find a wife possibly on a dating site, or through a friend. I say this, because I am concerned. I want you to have children, and your in your 50s.

Is there any volunteer work I can do for you in Israel?

Toda Achi

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 10:06:46 AM »
What lessons can be learned from the story of Samson and Delilah besides the evil of intermarriage?

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2008, 03:37:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
I have recently found out that Obamas birthday is August 4th, which is also 3rd of av. Is that a coincidence that exactly 6 days is 9 of av which is the worst day for Jewish people? Do you believe that we should be expecting something?
Respectfully Chaim Ben Shimon

« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:50:06 PM by Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB »

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2008, 03:41:49 PM »
Ok, I'm sorry about that. In that case would you tolerate endorsers of Nader (who I don't support) since he'll hurt Osama more than Mccain?