Author Topic: "well alright... let people say..."  (Read 1491 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
"well alright... let people say..."
« on: July 13, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »
i was trying to post support for my contentions of last week... why is this verboten...? someone here asked for proof that pope jp2 was evil and i've now found convincing and overwhelming proof so why am i not allowed to bring it...? nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "well alright... let people say..."
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 02:02:56 PM »
Nik, you are no longer an asset to this forum. Dont you have the vision to see that we have incredibly righteous gentiles on this forum and that you are offending them? Their is no reason that you should be starting these sick threads. Go to the splinter group which hates gentiles and post this garbage.

What is especially peculiar is this. During the ordeal that Took place a few weeks ago, you admitted on this forum that you had plans of meeting KellyMaureen when you were to come to NY and that you had long chats with her on the phone. Now why the hell would a middle aged "Rabbi" like yourself be interested in a chrstian woman like that. Their is something totally upside down here. Please stop with your garbage. Our gentile members should know that your sick views are not the position of JTF and that just about every member cannot stand these retarded posts. This is the type of post that the beasts at the puppy mill would salivate at. Please dont do it here.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 02:03:49 PM »
Nik... as I was saying in the last post.  I have found convincing proof that YOU secretly control the Vatican.

This of course explains how you know so much about their secret plan to conquer the earth... and how you know that they control Al Qeda and the Nation of Islam and the New World Order.

HOW COULD YOU NIK!!!?!?!?!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 02:05:08 PM »
Oh wow!!!! IVE PAST 1000 posts!!!

WOO HOOO!!!!

I owe it all to you Nik!!!!   :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 02:05:56 PM »
Nik STOP PUTTING DIVIDES AMONG PEOPLE!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 02:07:49 PM »
Hey, Nik, send me the proof in my messages. I would like to see and read the vile that is spewing from your greasy glands!! >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 02:10:06 PM »
Why should we take a guy who can't even spell his own name correctly seriously?
We should not let this beast divide us. BriaNN, pay no attention to Nikmatdam any longer.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 02:12:31 PM »
DWI you are right and we need less distractions and more progress to continue to move forward.   Conspiracies are for people who can't deal with the truth so they dig into these alternative stories and dig and dig.   Now I am going to lock this so we do not have the whole day on this matter.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!