Author Topic: A prediction  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A prediction
« on: July 14, 2008, 11:51:53 AM »
Iran and Russia will eventually have a big war with each other due to deciept.  Currently Iran and Russia signed an oil deal...I think Russia will steal from Iran and get caught.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: A prediction
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 11:52:26 AM »
Let them kill each other

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 12:04:05 PM »
It is definitely possible. There's really no honor among thieves.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 12:08:31 PM »
The sooner the better.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 12:09:45 PM »
   If this war occurs,   I hope the United States stays out of the conflict.    Let those two countries destroy each other.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 01:13:37 PM »
  If this war occurs,   I hope the United States stays out of the conflict.    Let those two countries destroy each other.

well russia will obliterate Iran much of they way they did to chechyna.and the world will show some outrage, but not as bad as if it were the US doing it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »
I dont care what happens to Russia if people die i dont care

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 01:20:35 PM »
Let them kill each other

Yes, bloody disgusting -go ahead and kill each-other, this is TIRING. GRRR.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 01:25:22 PM »
Let them kill each other

Yes, bloody disgusting -go ahead and kill each-other, this is TIRING. GRRR.

That would be a great day

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 01:39:56 PM »

We should have stayed out of the Soviet-Afghan war of the '80's. That went well didn't it? Yeah.... We only trained Osama bin Laden and now look his son is running for US president. Yeah..... real well! ::)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 01:53:53 PM »
Russia could destroy Iran in a split second if they wanted to. 

I think PUtin is planning something evil.  No question about it.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 01:56:48 PM »
Putin wants to put Russia back in the game as "Evil Empire". There efforts will lead them to cracking down on the breakaway states and back to that cold war goal of warm water ports.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 01:58:03 PM »
Putin wants to put Russia back in the game as "Evil Empire". There efforts will lead them to cracking down on the breakaway states and back to that cold war goal of warm water ports.

I completely agree.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 05:44:18 PM »
I dont agree with the prediction. I rather see Russia and Iran forming an alliance agianst the West/Israel than fighting each other.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 06:14:55 PM »
I'd like to think you're right Dr. Dan, but I'm not as optimistic.  Do you remember the first Gulf war?  On the first day that America bombed Iraq, Iraq retaliated by bombing Israel.  Israel never responded.  I can't help but wonder that if Iran is attacked by anyone, Iran will respond against Israel.  That's one of the reasons I'd like to see Israel engage Iran first.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 02:55:09 AM »
I disagree with Dr. Dan's prediction - I think an armed conflict between Russia and Iran, in an foreseeable future is very unlikely.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 06:15:59 AM »
I dont agree with the prediction. I rather see Russia and Iran forming an alliance agianst the West/Israel than fighting each other.

Your second statement is confusing.  Are you saying that you want Russia and Iran to form an alliance? 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 08:06:12 AM »

Your second statement is confusing.  Are you saying that you want Russia and Iran to form an alliance? 

No, what he really means is "On the other hand, he sees the opposite taking place: Iran and Russia will form an alliance."

I take the point that there is "no honor amongst thieves."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 08:08:28 AM »
I'd like to think you're right Dr. Dan, but I'm not as optimistic.  Do you remember the first Gulf war?  On the first day that America bombed Iraq, Iraq retaliated by bombing Israel.  Israel never responded.  I can't help but wonder that if Iran is attacked by anyone, Iran will respond against Israel.  That's one of the reasons I'd like to see Israel engage Iran first.

Russia will use Iran's insanity against the US to its favor and many fanatical Muslims will realize that famous game of chess between the USA and Russia is starting again and using Iran as a pawn, much like the way Afghanistan realized it. 

Then again, I might be wrong...

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 09:31:50 AM »

Sorry, my statement was misleading. I wanted to say that I think it is more likely they form an alliance than start fighting each other. Not that I would like an alliance at all, I'm afraid of it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 12:11:10 PM »
During end period of the so-called WW3, everyone else will become the dire enemy of the muslamic empire.  8)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.