Author Topic: How does a Jew survive in prison?  (Read 4028 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
How does a Jew survive in prison?
« on: July 14, 2008, 03:41:31 PM »
I am curious if perhaps Chaim or any Jew who has served in prison can tell me how one survives? I don't plan to go to prison (who does?) but in the event it ever happens, how would one survive? If your white, you can join a white neo nazi gang or white supremist gang, if your black, you can join a black gang or islamic gang, if your hispanic, there are hispanic gangs, and then for asians, there are asian gangs.

I know some Jews have joined the Aryan Brotherhood but the Aryan Brotherhood apparently is a fake Neo Nazi organization and many Neo Nazis claim they are race traitors. Also Aryan Brotherhood has asked members to kill other people which would increase your sentence.

My dad was in prison, i'm not sure how he survived but he apparently got into a lot of fights. I've had friends tell me to never look other prisoners in the eye as that is a sign of weakness and they wear sunglasses. I've been told that you should never become a prison b1tch because if you do, then  prisoners will expect that and take advantage of it. I have also heard not to give food or let someone take it and you need to stand up for yourself.

In a prison environment as there are few Jews in prison and a lot of people there hate Jews (since many are the attorneys and judges), what are some suggestions for prison survival?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: How does a Jew survive in prison?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 05:33:55 PM »
I once was a C.O. they survive 1 giant Jewish guy was completely insane no one looked at him,he was very violent he cut his wifes eyes out ,no one wanted to deal with him.BTW i'm glad i moved on from that job ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 05:43:00 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 05:36:44 PM »
Until Chaim described how horrible solitary confinement was I always wondered what would be so bad about that. Now I realize that's probably one of the worst places to be.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:26:28 PM »
i was once framed by a this little black kid for stealing something or another, it was supposedly valuable, and the next week they found it in the kids locker. he was an eye witness saying that not only were jews cheap (i would like to wring his neck) but also thieves. i had to go to a juvenile detention center for 2 weeks, the extra week was for my trial, i got into lots of fights with little wannabe neo nazis punks, and they kept post poning my trial. it SUCKS, its scary, show no fear, make many shanks (for those who dont know there prison knives made from every day objects) lol believe it or not u can make one with a lighter and a plastic bag, anyways, after three warnings i had to go to solitary confinement i almost went insane if not for making noises with the elastic lining of my prison pants.  (even though using martial arts to defend myself isnt picking a fight) the gaurds were cruel and if anything high school drop outs who liked to abuse there power.
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 08:33:17 PM »
there would be other jews in prison, but typically those there would be in there for financial crimes.

so you could join some jews  - not sure if that would be good protection though!

I guess you fight. It's a price you pay.

The chances are that you won't be killed.

you might get a bit of damage, but boxers when they fight risk a broken nose.. Wrestlers perhaps a broken rib.
You could see it as practice.

You workout..
have you seen how tough these blacks look.. They must get good amounts of food. So maybe you could also get huge amounts of food. And spend time in the gym..
If you are moderately successful in the gym then people probably won't mess with you much.

At the end of the day. It's brains that make one physically strong too. Arnie got to the places he got with his brain.

You can easily be stronger than average.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »
i was once framed by a this little black kid for stealing something or another, it was supposedly valuable, and the next week they found it in the kids locker. he was an eye witness saying that not only were jews cheap (i would like to wring his neck) but also thieves. i had to go to a juvenile detention center for 2 weeks, the extra week was for my trial, i got into lots of fights with little wannabe neo nazis punks, and they kept post poning my trial. it SUCKS, its scary, show no fear, make many shanks (for those who dont know there prison knives made from every day objects) lol believe it or not u can make one with a lighter and a plastic bag, anyways, after three warnings i had to go to solitary confinement i almost went insane if not for making noises with the elastic lining of my prison pants.  (even though using martial arts to defend myself isnt picking a fight) the gaurds were cruel and if anything high school drop outs who liked to abuse there power.

Juvie is nothing compared to prison, the big boys play there.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 08:37:54 PM »
there would be other jews in prison, but typically those there would be in there for financial crimes.

so you could join some jews  - not sure if that would be good protection though!

I guess you fight. It's a price you pay.

The chances are that you won't be killed.

you might get a bit of damage, but boxers when they fight risk a broken nose.. Wrestlers perhaps a broken rib.
You could see it as practice.

You workout..
have you seen how tough these blacks look.. They must get good amounts of food. So maybe you could also get huge amounts of food. And spend time in the gym..
If you are moderately successful in the gym then people probably won't mess with you much.

At the end of the day. It's brains that make one physically strong too. Arnie got to the places he got with his brain.

You can easily be stronger than average.

That's near impossible where I live since no Jews live in my area.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 08:47:39 PM »
I guess if you fight a bit then some tough people will want to be friends with you.
Fact is, that even if you lose. If you fight back and hurt people a bit, or initiate a fight and hurt them.. They prob won't want to pick on you.

Of course no point looking for quiet "nice" people because that won't offer any protection.

I reckon prison works the same as school.  There may be 2 types of bullies. One that picks on the person he thinks is weakest, because he thinks that person won't respond, and so it's an easy way for him to look tough.   There may be another type, but most are picking fights where, it's not that they think they will win. It's that they think there wont' be a fight at all.  So if you fight them, they won't pick on you.
In school people would go away with just a push, because it made them look ridiculous. The same would apply in prison of course. Though you may want to do a punch instead. Even a verbal response would work in school.

Anything that blocks the bully type from making himself look feared and tough.

There are loads of these types in prison i'm sure.

Just be a bit strong, unattractive, and maybe, maybe, go around in a vest .   (depending on whether going around in a vest makes you look tough than others, or more like a queer)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 08:56:14 PM »
Why are you so worried about going to jail?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »

I'm not, I just believe anything is possible and to always be prepared.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 09:00:31 PM »

I'm not, I just believe anything is possible and to always be prepared.

Yeah be prepared to fight

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2008, 12:19:09 AM »
Yes..... :o

I had prisons trying to recruit me to become a C.O., I turned them all down.... :::D

I once was a C.O. they survive 1 giant Jewish guy was completely insane no one looked at him,he was very violent he cut his wifes eyes out ,no one wanted to deal with him.BTW i'm glad i moved on from that job ;D ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 12:23:01 AM »
Yes..... :o

I had prisons trying to recruit me to become a C.O., I turned them all down.... :::D

So.... I guess being a prison librarian is out of the question? :::D

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 12:34:49 AM »
I have heard that a lot of Jews who end up in prison have to go to P.C. (protective custody)

where they keep the snitches, child molesters, and people who arent safe in general population.

Thankful that  I have never been to prison, and don't intend to go!

But yes, I would say if you ended up there, stand up for your self.

Don't take [censored], and don't be afraid to fight dirty either.

Chances are once they see you will fight back, even if you do lose...they will leave you alone.

Act weak and they will pick on you even more.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 12:36:16 AM »
I have heard that a lot of Jews who end up in prison have to go to P.C. (protective custody)

where they keep the snitches, child molesters, and people who arent safe in general population.

Don't take excrement, and don't be afraid to fight dirty either.

Chances are once they see you will fight back, even if you do lose...they will leave you alone.

Most of the times people lose they die

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 12:41:06 AM »

Don't take excrement, and don't be afraid to fight dirty either.

Most of the times people lose they die

Better to die than to be someones B*tch
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2008, 01:27:42 AM »
I heard never, ever accept anything from anyone.  Don't ever take a loan or a gift.  They always come back for it and then some!!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2008, 08:39:38 AM »
I heard never, ever accept anything from anyone.  Don't ever take a loan or a gift.  They always come back for it and then some!!!

Yeah I heard that too, my dad told me like some guy would try to give you cigerettes or food then they would try and make you return the favor, I guess a lot of people get raped or killed over it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 08:51:52 AM »
First the Judge could write protective custody a hundred x it's the Admmissions Officer at Jail or prison who decides.I knew Jews in Prison they were as o.k. as any other prisoner,they were'nt in for blue collar crimes.I'm glad i left that job
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 08:54:36 AM »
First the Judge could write protective custody a hundred x it's the Admmissions Officer at Jail or prison who decides.I knew Jews in Prison they were as o.k. as any other prisoner,they were'nt in for blue collar crimes.I'm glad i left that job

What gangs do they usually join?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 09:11:20 AM »

Alot of guys in jail don'nt join any gang they hang out together in a group for protection

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 09:39:24 AM »

Alot of guys in jail don't join any gang they hang out together in a group for protection

Oh I see, interesting.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2008, 09:48:05 AM »

Alot of guys in jail don't join any gang they hang out together in a group for protection

Oh I see, interesting.
I know a couple of leaders of the 'White' gangs are part Jewish i put white with quotation marks because their really criminal gangs money making gangs who happen to be white   

It isn't even that racially exclusive. For years, one of the gang's top leaders was Tyler Bingham - part Jewish.
That is funny. My guess is that he was probably tough and a good fighter, and turned out to be smart too if he rose to the top of the gang. There probably aren't a lot of Jews involved with the prison system, period, so I guess it was hard to get too worked up about Jewish supremacism or whatever other nonsense these neo-Nazi guys sling around. But I'm just conjecturing here.

The more I think about this, the more I contemplate keeping a cyanide capsule on me in case I ever get sent up the river.

Posted by: SFG | October 31, 2007 at 06:29 PM

That is funny. My guess is that he was probably tough and a good fighter, and turned out to be smart too if he rose to the top of the gang.
Yes, he has killed several people and his nickname is "The Hulk." There is also a notorious AB named Thomas Silverstein who is reportedly kept in a Hannibal-Lecter-like cage at Marion. Despite his name, he isn't Jewish; I think he got his name from a Jewish stepfather. I understand that there are a few other Jewish members of the AB, however. They really are much more interested in making money than in promoting white supremacy.

http://www.halfsigma.com/2007/10/cornell-student.html
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 09:54:02 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03