Author Topic: For second year in a row, Negro Miss USA falls at Miss Universe contest  (Read 3198 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Maybe our 2009 Miss USA should walk on all fours.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,381526,00.html

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Maybe she will walk on all fours :::D

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

Maybe our 2009 Miss USA should walk on all fours.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,381526,00.html

Oh, cut them a break.  They probably just had one too many Colt 45s before the competition.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
i would like to see you walk on high heels...

but this post is completely unnecessary....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

I agree.

And with this blatant racism, it's like blacks can't win even if they're good. And that's very bad.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

I agree.

And with this blatant racism, it's like blacks can't win even if they're good. And that's very bad.

Blacks dissproportionately win Miss USA.  But regardless.... every other of the 200 contestants seems to be able to walk without tripping... and our contestant tripped 2 years in a row???

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

I agree.

Blacks dissproportionately win Miss USA.  But regardless.... every other of the 200 contestants seems to be able to walk without tripping... and our contestant tripped 2 years in a row???

and jews disproportionately have bad eyesight so need glasses.

Peoples have their weaknesses.  So even if it was true that black girls had more trouble walking in high heals, then I wouldn't mock them for it.

We are concerned with moral issues, not this pettyness.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I can't walk in high heels. When I try I nearly twist my ankle. I respect that she can do it at all. What do you have against Miss USA?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
I can't walk in high heels. When I try I nearly twist my ankle. I respect that she can do it at all. What do you have against Miss USA?

Every year they always let her advance when she does not deserve to

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer

IN A BEAUTY CONTEST

come on, it's really not that important.  If you watch it on TV then you decide yourself who is the most beautiful.

And if they had any sense they wouldn't care either.

As long as the girls that take part have a roof over their heads and food on the table. And don't suffer. It doesn't matter if they win or lose a beauty contest to show if they are the most beautiful woman in the world.

It's not exactly an insult for a girl to lose it.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

IN A BEAUTY CONTEST

come on, it's really not that important.  If you watch it on TV then you decide yourself who is the most beautiful.

And if they had any sense they wouldn't care either.

As long as the girls that take part have a roof over their heads and food on the table. And don't suffer. It doesn't matter if they win or lose a beauty contest to show if they are the most beautiful woman in the world.

It's not exactly an insult for a girl to lose it.

Yes but they had much more attractive women there then miss America and they were not picked some more deserving then her but every year America is picked even if she was not good

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

I agree.

and jews disproportionately have bad eyesight so need glasses.

Peoples have their weaknesses.  So even if it was true that black girls had more trouble walking in high heals, then I wouldn't mock them for it.

We are concerned with moral issues, not this pettyness.

Yes, but this is more comic relief.  (After all the tension that's been going around as of late)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
The comic relief is "Jerry Springer - Master of Ceremonies". The end is near...     :-[
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
For the talent competition did she peel bananas with her feet?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
The Miss America pageant should be the least of our worries. 

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
The Miss America pageant should be the least of our worries. 

I definetly agree. Beauty Queens whose names will never be remembered are a waste of time.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers