Author Topic: Re: Ask JTF: Good Answers on Greek Antisemitism  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF: Good Answers on Greek Antisemitism
« on: July 15, 2008, 03:06:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I wanted to thank you for your excellent answers to the questions that IslamisCancer and I recently posed to you. You really did expose Greek anti-Semitism, which is a strain of this virulent disease that most Westerners know nothing about. Your answer that Greek anti-Semitism is inherent and not the product of the modern Israeli alliance with the "Seljuks" is absolutely right; for instance, I highly doubt that it was hatred of the Turks that motivated a Greek barge's crew to drop off Samir Kuntar's raft on an Israeli beach. Rather, it seems like it is base jealousy of Jewry that motivates these sleazebags, such as composer Mikis Theodorakis (who stated in an interview that he hated Jews because of their "economic control") and Markos Moulitsas, founder of The Daily Kos.

I would like now to propose a theory on the origin of Greek anti-Semitism. I bet that it comes from the cultural remnants of sodomite, pederastic Platonist pagan philosophy. Historically, pagan/Gentile nations have always hated the Jews because of their strict commitment to sexual morality.

What do you and others think of this theory?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 03:09:39 PM by C.F. »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 03:07:39 PM »
Well I'm not Chaim, but it sounds plausible.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 03:08:33 PM »
Well I'm not Chaim, but it sounds plausible.
You are forgiven for not being Chaim.  ;)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 03:47:40 PM »
I dont have facts, but it seems that those cultures which have hedonism {enjoying physicality} will inherently be opposed to Judaism. Judaism has always said that a balance between spirituality and physicality is suggested. We are not suggesting becoming a monk in a monestary and totally removing oneself from physical pleasure. But indulging in physical pleasure is without purpose, like wasting time.

It is reasonable that hedonistic cultures will become antisemitic.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 04:11:42 PM »
Yes, that is what pederastic philosophy taught. Women were for procreation; male youths were for true pleasure and fulfillment.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 04:12:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I wanted to thank you for your excellent answers to the questions that IslamisCancer and I recently posed to you. You really did expose Greek anti-Semitism, which is a strain of this virulent disease that most Westerners know nothing about. Your answer that Greek anti-Semitism is inherent and not the product of the modern Israeli alliance with the "Seljuks" is absolutely right; for instance, I highly doubt that it was hatred of the Turks that motivated a Greek barge's crew to drop off Samir Kuntar's raft on an Israeli beach. Rather, it seems like it is base jealousy of Jewry that motivates these sleazebags, such as composer Mikis Theodorakis (who stated in an interview that he hated Jews because of their "economic control") and Markos Moulitsas, founder of The Daily Kos.

I would like now to propose a theory on the origin of Greek anti-Semitism. I bet that it comes from the cultural remnants of sodomite, pederastic Platonist pagan philosophy. Historically, pagan/Gentile nations have always hated the Jews because of their strict commitment to sexual morality.

What do you and others think of this theory?

I think that the modern Greek is more related to the Byzantine civilization and the Greek Orthodox religion. The old pagan culture is pretty much forgotten. But more important, I think you are making generalization. It is true that the Greek government used to be very pro Arab yet there are other known Greeks that genuinely like Israel. Many Israelis like the Greek music and many Israeli tourists come there and I don't here they are met with hostility.

Moreover I think that the Greek antisemitism goes hand in hand with the Greek Marxism and with anti-America feelings. I think several American officials were assassinated by the Greek red army.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 04:17:16 PM »
Of course this is a generalization. But it is true that a significant portion of Greece hates Jews. Obviously, not all do--it's not like the Muslim nations. Still, historically it has been a huge problem.

The Greek Marxist terrorist group you are thinking of is called November 17, and yes, it has been involved in plenty of violence.

For the record, this thread does not apply to the loyal, hardworking, patriotic Greeks and Greek-Americans who love their country and Jews and detest all Muslims (and not just Turks).

Chaimfan