Author Topic: Netanyahu - bad, but lumping him with peres might be very unfair  (Read 1948 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
I know netanyahu goes in the same direction as the other leftists.

But

Netanyahu might have his own ideology..I heard him speak, he actually seemed consistent and defended himself very well. He stalled Oslo alot and drove Clinton mad.
He didn't say "no" to Oslo, because   he has this idea that we need this worldwide coalition against terrorism . Or at least with america. He said he gave away part of hevron, but only the arab dominated part, and he had to (on his ideology, remember) because it was oslo's first demand.. and then he demanded reciprocity. So israel doesn't move until they move..

It is a problem, because if america make another really strong demand, netanyahu might have to concede.  Israel needs an independent leader.

but he is different to peres.

It would be interesting to see Netanyahu's answer, were he told , that Israel CAN say  "No" to america. Because America won't abandon israel.  Because America has so many evangelical chrisitans in america (who believe that he who blesses israel is blessed and he who curses israel is cursed), they wouldn't allow it.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Netanyahu - bad, but lumping him with peres might be very unfair
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 11:27:42 PM »
Netanyhu might not be as bad as the others, but he is not a good leader because he is not afraid of G-d first and formost. With all the pressure- and their is alot of pressure on all the politicians of Israel by America, Europe and the world (U.N.) and without the Bitachon (trust) in G-d any and all of the leaders of Israel will eventually cave in.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 11:37:40 PM »
Netanyhu might not be as bad as the others, but he is not a good leader because he is not afraid of G-d first and formost. With all the pressure- and their is alot of pressure on all the politicians of Israel by America, Europe and the world (U.N.) and without the Bitachon (trust) in G-d any and all of the leaders of Israel will eventually cave in.

Obviously they don't trust G-d and should.

Anyhow.
Another issue is

they all act soft.

of them. some talk soft some talk tough.

the problem with those "tough talkers" is they can more easily sell israel down the ally. As happened with Ariel Sharon.

When israel has a weak leader, they can't convince the population to accept giving away land so easily.

that is already a well known point though.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 11:39:11 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 12:57:56 AM »
I heard he made in the past a good policy for the economy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 01:01:48 AM »
I know netanyahu goes in the same direction as the other leftists.

But

Netanyahu might have his own ideology..I heard him speak, he actually seemed consistent and defended himself very well. He stalled Oslo alot and drove Clinton mad.
He didn't say "no" to Oslo, because   he has this idea that we need this worldwide coalition against terrorism . Or at least with america. He said he gave away part of hevron, but only the arab dominated part, and he had to (on his ideology, remember) because it was oslo's first demand.. and then he demanded reciprocity. So israel doesn't move until they move..

It is a problem, because if america make another really strong demand, netanyahu might have to concede.  Israel needs an independent leader.

but he is different to peres.

It would be interesting to see Netanyahu's answer, were he told , that Israel CAN say  "No" to america. Because America won't abandon israel.  Because America has so many evangelical chrisitans in america (who believe that he who blesses israel is blessed and he who curses israel is cursed), they wouldn't allow it.

Yes, I have heard some of Netanyoyo's excuses and rationalizations before, but none of it makes any sense, nor is it honest.   This is the extent of your post about Netanyahu?   If this is all you got, then it's pretty damning of him.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 05:12:25 AM »
that is all i've got.

It is better than him pretending to be right wing but really being left wing.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 05:26:13 AM »
Netanyahu is WORSE than Peresite, here's why. NETANYAHU INTERMARRIED AND PERES DID NOT. NETANYAHU'S WAS MARRIED TO A WOMAN NAMED FLEUR CATES WHEN HE LIVED IN THE US. We all know that intermarriage is wrong and Netanyahu is a traitor to his people. Just do an internet search and you will see I am right.
I am urinating on a Koran.