Author Topic: To those of you who displayed indifference between the presidential candidates  (Read 5273 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!

I've never stated the McCain is the best possible candidate but he is certainly better than Obama. 

Stop trying to change the topic of this thread. 

Explanation of logic may help you:

• Do you agree that under McCain and Obama America is going to the same destination, just at different speed?

I think that it is better to get there faster for a number of reasons:
  • I am an able body man and can still protect my family. An additional bonus is that I will not pass the looming catastrophy on to my children or grandchildren but rather participate in it myself.
  • I'd like to live in Israel while I am still relatively young and have my family prosper there. I can't bring them right now to the insane assylym that Israel is today. One can argue that Israel will be less dependent on US and more capable of making its own decisions when in the White house there will be a recognizable foe. Heck, if we are lucky, Barack may even terminate the foreign aid to Israel.
  • America and Israel are metastasized right now by the liberal cancer. Bandages, pain relieving pills, steroid treatments will only postpone required surgery or chemotherapy and will reduce the chance of success, if undertaken too late.
    I believe that no half-measures can save both countries - only radial changes will do. Now, ask yourself a question - After which presidency the needed radical changes are more likely to occur - after McCain or after Obama?
  • Sometimes in a fight and often in a war, as much as it is not desirable, an opponent lacking resolve or experience, has to get his nose bloodied or suffer heavy losses in order to  gather your resources and acquire determination to win.
  • In a chess game, some time you have to offer valuable figure to gain a strategic advantage.
  • Only after a disastrous Carter, a great president like Reagan was possible. If Carter was semi-retarded and semi-treacherous, then you'd have Bush Sr. in 1980, not in 1988
  • I think it is quite obvious that, even for JTF, there are much greater chances becoming a mass movement under a bisexual black drug addict than under "status quo" McCain.

In that regard, looking at the big picture, thinking strategically,how is McCain better than Obama?
Now, all of this doesn't mean that our tactic should change - we should fight Obam chances of being elected tooth and nail![/color]
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
If Obama is elected president, G-d forbid, Iran will develop nuclear weapons. In response, every other Muslim country in the Middle East will develop nuclear weapons. That will lead to a nuclear holocaust.

Anyone who claims that that is good for us because it will teach us a lesson is either completely illogical or downright insane.

There is a tremendous difference between John McCain and Barack Hussein Obama, and anyone who does not see the difference is blind.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 08:02:25 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
If Obama is elected president, G-d forbid, Iran will develop nuclear weapons. In response, every other Muslim country in the Middle East will develop nuclear weapons. That will lead to a nuclear holocaust.

Anyone who claims that that is good for us because it will teach us a lesson is either completely illogical or downright insane.

There is a tremendous difference between John McCain and Barack Hussein Obama, and anyone who does not see the difference is blind.

Chaim, I respectfully disagree and I think, even thought your position is logical, it is myopic.

Is Israel to rely on America for its security, with McCain or Barack!? Moreover, what is there to stop "friendly" Egypt or "moderate" and "US-friendly" Saudi Arabia from developing nuclear weapons and how will then Israel be able to address these developments? And why do think their development program must only be tied up to Iran's nuclear program? Are the coup in Egypt, SA or Turkey not possible? And, most importantly, why should Israel's reaction to muslim's nuclear programs, "friendly" or not, should be any different than that of Iran.

Here is how I see it:
  • First, I think I am right from the strategic perspective that there will be benefits of Obama coming to power and it is quite telling that you did not address any of my points, in the post above.
  • Secondly, I think that our disagreement is largely academic for two reasons -
    a) I still think that we are too obscure of a movement to influence this campaign and I think that Obama will win, thanks to the idiotic RNC and frontal lobotomy performed on American public in the last 30 years.
b) Even if we disagree, mine and your arguments do exactly the same thing - anyone sane will be completely set against Obama whether they agree with you or with me, in fact, I suspect that my argument speaks even stronger against him.
  • Thirdly, most importantly, tactically, as a member of JTF, I am, through conviction, following the "party line" and I do my best to defeat this black drug addict and bisexual muslim's chances from becoming a president. But if he will, I'd say that this will be a "positive" development for America and for Israel. Don't you think G-d will not prepare a deserving punishment and simultaneously offer chances for redemption for countries such as America and Israel?

I am not insane and very very logical.
Shabbat Shalom![/color]

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

Thank you.  Finally, a very rational response in this thread. 

• Ultimate JTFer
Manch,

You are wrong with most of your points. 

Olmert or whichever Bolshevik would be most likely to destroy Israel if Obama were to be president. 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Manch,
        You are wrong with most of your points. 

Olmert or whichever Bolshevik would be most likely to destroy Israel if Obama were to be president. 
a) I respectfully disagree with your assertion. b) this wasn't one of my points c) I don't believe Israel will be destroyed again, no matter whatever the bolshevik or muslim druggie combination. d) HaRAv Kahane predicted that Israel will go through a lot of suffering and losses but destruction wasn't one of them.

Time will tell who is right. Can we move one now?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:09:14 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

The American people need to wake up.  Don't they?

Does that make me blind and insane?  Perhaps.

But the world is insane and people are sheep.

• Ultimate JTFer
Scriabin,

This is an important thread.  Please stop trying to change the subject of it. 

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Scriabin,

This is an important thread.  Please stop trying to change the subject of it. 

In what way am I changing the subject?  Can you clarify?

The title is, "To those of you who displayed indifference between the presidential candidates."

Am I not one of those people?  Am I now not allowed to speak my opinion?

Are you a dictator?  Has this become a censorship forum?

I think that you have something up your sleeve, RT110.

• Ultimate JTFer

The title is, "To those of you who displayed indifference between the presidential candidates."

Stop bashing women and stop diverting threads.  This is a serious thread and you've been trying to turn it into a joke. 

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

Stop bashing women and stop diverting threads.  This is a serious thread and you've been trying to turn it into a joke. 

I see.

You are a dictator.

And I'm not joking.