Author Topic: The only issue  (Read 11303 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: The only issue
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 03:18:18 PM »
I'm glad you're not picking on older women, Scriabin.  So I'm still confused about your last two posts.   

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 03:18:42 PM »
It is an awful thing but it happens.

I think that as Men get older, sex becomes less important.

Let's face it. Relationships that are based on physical attraction are doomed to fail the moment the attraction ends.

I'm well aware of the fact that it happens.  And I guess I wasn't being clear but I wanted to know if this is something you condone.  

Otherwise, I find the rest of your response confusing.  You say that the only reason older men can't "rise" to the occasion (just paraphrasing) is that they find their 60 year old wives unattractive, and that they're naturally attracted to 20 something year old young women.  

Then you said that as men get old, sex becomes less important.  So which is it?  Is there normal sex drive dampened because of the wife's perceived unattractiveness?  Or is just because the man is getting older, and it's not that important to him any more?

I'm very interested in knowing.

1)  I DON'T condone it. That's why I used the word 'awful'.

2)  I edited the post. The statement about sex being less important as we get older was another point that I decided wasn't appropriate in that particular post.

I was saying that, as men get older, things like sex become less important and things like a person's soul become more important.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 03:20:04 PM »
If Obama wins, boys will be running things in America. Homeboys, that is.  :::D

homo boyz you mean
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 03:20:25 PM »
So which is it?  Is there normal sex drive dampened because of the wife's perceived unattractiveness?  Or is just because the man is getting older, and it's not that important to him any more?

I'm very interested in knowing.
Well, Lisa, this is actually something that I am afraid of, somewhat, in thinking about getting married, because I do know of marriages in which one or both partners have let themselves go (or have just aged) and the guy has lost all desire for his wife. A 60-year old man, in almost all cases, still has plenty of libido, and thus not being attracted to your wife any longer at that age is miserable way to live. When I am married, I want a wife who will hold me accountable to my appearance and who will not tolerate a lazy-mule Homer Simpson. I ask that G-d would bless me with a woman who is similarly devoted to her own upkeep.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 03:21:04 PM »
that commercial is there to expose a reality that many men can't get it up...and it's existed for a long time i"m sure.

Watch the South Park episode that I suggested.  It explains everything.

Men are attracted to Women in their 20's.  Its a fact.

If a sixty-year-old man is having trouble with marital relations it is because his wife is no longer attractive.

What I say isn't popular, but its true.

haven't made it to that point yet...maybe you're right..maybe there are exceptions..maybe you are wrong..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »
One more thing, Scriabin--there are plenty of marriages where the middle-aged wife is still extremely hot and the middle-aged husband has completely let himself go. I have seen plenty of "boomers" at concerts, etc. in which a very attractive lady is being accompanied by a Homer Simpson. If I were that wife, I would likely rather gouge my eyes out than be intimate with that husband.

Why shouldn't men have to make the effort to keep themselves looking presentable?

Women are much less interested in looks than men are.

This is why you can frequently see slovenly men with beautiful women.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 03:23:09 PM »
It's called money, Scriabin.

And I guarantee you that these skanks married to fat, ugly 65-year old millionaires are getting action on the side from males considerably younger and more virile.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 03:30:43 PM »
From what I understand, and I'm not that observant, is that in Judaism, a husband and wife both have certain obligations to each other.  From what I've read, the husband has the obligation to provide financially and sexually for the wife.  And correct me if I'm wrong, but wives are also discouraged from "letting themselves go." 

But this might just be a good question for Chaim. 

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 03:31:21 PM »
It's called money, Scriabin.

And I guarantee you that these skanks married to fat, ugly 65-year old millionaires are getting action on the side from males considerably younger and more virile.

Money, yes.

Also, confidence, grooming, body language, etc.

A fat, bald, average-looking middle aged man who is confidant and well-groomed can get plenty of Women.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 03:39:59 PM »
A fat, bald, average-looking middle aged man who is confidant and well-groomed can get plenty of Women.
If he has cash flow.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »
If he has cash flow.

Nonsence.

Men have the false notion that Women are interested in good looks and big muscles.

I get a kick out of men who build thier muscles in hopes of attracting Women.  (They're much more likely to attract homosexual men.)

I urge you, study body language.  You can learn to appear confidant even when you're not. 

Also, dress well. This is much more important than good looks and big muscles.

And work on your confidance, it can only improve.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 03:47:48 PM »
If he has cash flow.

Obviously, fame and wealth don't hurt.

But any guy can improve his situation with Scriabin's Golden Advice.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 03:57:27 PM »
ROTFLMAO, we'll see about that.  :::D

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »
ROTFLMAO, we'll see about that.  :::D

If you don't try it, the laugh's on you.  ;)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 04:19:51 PM »
If he has cash flow.

Nonsence.

Men have the false notion that Women are interested in good looks and big muscles.

I get a kick out of men who build thier muscles in hopes of attracting Women.  (They're much more likely to attract homosexual men.)

I urge you, study body language.  You can learn to appear confidant even when you're not. 

That's right, women don't like good-looking, big-muscled men.  Because those type of men are typically vain about their appearance, also the woman might feel jealous because she's not the good-looking one of the couple.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 04:27:01 PM »
If he has cash flow.

Nonsence.

That's right, women don't like good-looking, big-muscled men.  Because those type of men are typically vain about their appearance, also the woman might feel jealous because she's not the good-looking one of the couple.

Good-looks are a very small part of what attracts a Woman to a potential mate.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 04:28:39 PM »
If he has cash flow.

Nonsence.

that means there's hope for the rest of us...  ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 09:36:39 PM »
I think men in general are more visually oriented. Also from a biological perspective, men stay fertile much longer than women do. While a 50 something year old man can usually still produce children, a 50 something year old woman can not. Her most fertile years are from her later teenage years to her early 20s. Men are biologically wired (not by choice) to prefer this age of woman sexually. Women can better afford biologically to feel attracted to an older man, which is one reason they're less likely than men to have an affair with a younger person. This might have been what Scriabin was getting at.

I try to look at things from a biological perspective as much as I can when it comes to determining the differences between men and women and I do think Scriabin had a valid point about men being naturally attracted sexually to young women.

Of course as many people have stated, looks are not everything, and long-term relationships are built on more than this.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 09:40:57 PM »
Forget about Feminists. 98% of them are liberals.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 10:25:06 PM »
Forget about Feminists. 98% of them are liberals.

I'd love to forget about them.

Nearly 98% of Women are Feminists.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 10:31:43 PM »
If he has cash flow.

Nonsence.

and you are a woman to know this?  Oh wait, the girls are all over you and therefore you know this for a fact...

akh, scriabin...

Different girls like different things...Some like a rich guy, some like a pretty guy, some like a muscular guy, some like an older guy, some like a younger guy, some like a nice guy, some like an a--hole guy...

Guys like pretty girls and usually big boobs...It's the moral ones that blink a couple of times and realize, it's not JUST about good looks and big boobs and look for other qualities.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 10:43:11 PM »
If you want a woman's perspective I find men of certain nationalities to be the most attractive physically because of the way they look, with light hair and eyes and defined features.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2008, 10:43:30 PM »
I do not think so. The vast majority of Americans aren't nearly intellectual or philosophical or mental enough to be anything.

They are just brainwashed sheep who are slaves to conformity.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2008, 10:51:04 PM »
I do not think so. The vast majority of Americans aren't nearly intellectual or philosophical or mental enough to be anything.

They are just brainwashed sheep who are slaves to conformity.

98% is a bit of an exaggeration, I admit.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2008, 10:53:47 PM »
If he has cash flow.

Nonsence.

and you are a woman to know this?  Oh wait, the girls are all over you and therefore you know this for a fact...

I get plenty of attention from Women.  I never used to, however.

What changed?  My confidence.