Author Topic: Idiot from Shas please don't show Beirut celebration  (Read 37386 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Idiot from Shas please don't show Beirut celebration
« on: July 16, 2008, 12:52:19 PM »
Shas's crooks never cease to amaze me 'don't show celebration in Beirut'.I think they should show it all, the shas criminal doesn't want to see what a Govt that he sits with did ;D

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/150009 

Atias Begs Media to Tone Down Nasrallah Coverage

(IsraelNN.com) Minister of Communications Ariel Atias (Shas) asked the Israeli media Wednesday to reduce the amount of air time it gives to scenes of jubilation in Beirut. "As one who is aware of the media's power and abilities, to create psychological warfare and hurt morale, and despite the ability and important need… of a pluralistic media in a democratic country to broadcast everything, and from everywhere in the world, I turn to you with a request to spare the citizens of Israel, on this difficult day, the harsh sights of the cynical and cruel leader's blood-dance."

"This is not censorship," Atias said. "I am aware that this is up to each newsroom to consider, and all I ask is that you spare the feelings of the people of Israel, who are in pain right now." Atias asked the media to "spare us the scenes of the celebrants because this is an integral part of Hizbullah's warfare."

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Idiot from Shas please don't show Beirut celebration
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 12:54:06 PM »
I could say a whole library worth of things about Shas, but I don't think it would be appropriate.  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 01:09:46 PM »
I could say a whole library worth of things about Shas, but I don't think it would be appropriate.  ;)
so would i O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 01:12:14 PM »
There is nothing wrong with criticising Shas.

or any jewish movement or political party for that matter. the whole of it or an element of it.

But don't curse rabbi ovadia yosef. No matter how terrible he is.  Get the OK from Chaim first before cursing people. As a general rule, we don't curse jews.
That is what has been inappropriate, and has caused problems. Particularly cursing a scholarly rabbi that many consider a Gadol.
( even a scholar that criticised him, said that his sources and breadth of knowledge are brilliant, it's just his conclusions that are all wrong!)

If somebody has smicha, he is a rabbi, it's a factual thing.  Not to do with whether you like them or not.  That is why reform ministres are not rabbis(and they don't believe in the torah anyway, which would disqualify them. because they don't believe in judaism).

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 01:15:56 PM »
I did not curse ROY.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »
There is nothing wrong with criticising Shas.

or any jewish movement or political party for that matter. the whole of it or an element of it.

But don't curse rabbi ovadia yosef. No matter how terrible he is.  Get the OK from Chaim first before cursing people. As a general rule, we don't curse jews.
That is what has been inappropriate, and has caused problems. Particularly cursing a scholarly rabbi that many consider a Gadol.
( even a scholar that criticised him, said that his sources and breadth of knowledge are brilliant, it's just his conclusions that are all wrong!)

If somebody has smicha, he is a rabbi, it's a factual thing.  Not to do with whether you like them or not.  That is why reform ministres are not rabbis(and they don't believe in the torah anyway, which would disqualify them. because they don't believe in judaism).

Not true. Their are things ANY jew can do to become cut off from the jewish people. Chaim discussed this in the past. I am pretty sure causing jewish death is one of those things. ROY has been involved in every surrender and therefore has his hand in jewish deaths.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 01:18:50 PM »
Who's Roy? obadiah

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 01:19:08 PM »
He is right. At the very least indirectly, ROY is responsible for Jewish deaths.

I will not insult him, but I will state fact.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 01:19:42 PM »
The great Sfardic rabbi and spiritual leader of Shas, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 01:19:55 PM »
Who's Roy? obadiah

Yes, the very well dressed rabbi Obadia.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 01:21:15 PM »
What a weakling whore!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »
The great Sfardic rabbi and spiritual leader of Shas, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef

I prefer if we call him "OY." The extra R at the beginning is unnecessary. It's debatable of he is still deserving of the rabbinate.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 01:22:01 PM »
I agree with you, DownwithIslam, but I don't want to start a flamefest.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 01:23:49 PM »
 Can we call him by his original name                  http://www.dafina.net/namesofmoroccanjews.htm 

Hebraic origin"Obadiah" , Arabic origin"Abdallah"

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 01:25:56 PM »
I had no idea that "Abdallah" is the Arabic translation of the Hebrew Obadiah.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 01:27:16 PM »
I had no idea that "Abdallah" is the Arabic translation of the Hebrew Obadiah.

So his real name would then be Rabbi Abdallah Yussef?

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 01:27:58 PM »
ROTFLMAO :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 01:29:31 PM »
That would be his original; name,BTW do we have to give respect to the rabbis of the neturei karta :o ???

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 01:31:19 PM »
That would be his original; name,BTW do we have to give respect to the rabbis of the neturei karta :o ???

Mord, all your posts are spot on. You don't get enough credit for this. Most people on here are too afraid to criticise Abdallah Yosef aka ROY. For some reason he is untouchable, sort of like talking about a shvartza on CNN. He is worse than Meretz in my opinion because he enables surrenders as they do but he does it claiming to be religious and from the right.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 01:31:49 PM »
Yes, that is his real name. ROY is an Arab. (An Arab Jew, but an Arab nonetheless.)

(Not that I am dissing Arab Jews. Chaim is one, after all.)

But--I do recall somewhere that Ovadia Yosef once said that Arafat is a man we can work with. I even seem to recall that he met with and shook hands with Arafat. I am extremely critical of that.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 01:33:49 PM »
This is not criticism.

It is a bunch of kids or people behaving like kids, taking the mickey out of rabbi ovadia yosef, making poor jokes about him e.t.c..

So that would ignite things.

You are just idiots.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 01:33:55 PM »
We should not forget that even though Smolmert the nazi is up to his neck and up his tuchis in investigations, Shas and ROY are staying steadfast in the govt to enable more jews to be slaughtered. Are you sure he is a jew from an arab country and not just a plain Arab?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:35:37 PM by DownwithIslam »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 01:40:06 PM »
  Rabbi Israel Dovid Weiss AKA Rabbi Phillistine Davey White ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 01:42:37 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 01:40:12 PM »
He is worse than Meretz in my opinion because he enables surrenders as they do but he does it claiming to be religious and from the right.
DownwithIslam, you have an extremely good point to make. The enemy from "within" is always more dangerous than external threats. Some examples:

--Arabs that propose a "peace process", like the PLO, are far more dangerous than those that speak openly of annihilating the Jews, such as Hamas and Hezbollah.

--Self-hating Jews are far more dangerous than Arabs.

--White leftist enablers of blacks are much more dangerous than the minorities themselves.

Lest anyone think we are only picking on Jewish leaders here, let me give you the example of a major crisis within contemporary Western Christianity. The evil postmodernist ("emergent") movement is gaining ground every day in the church. (The Emergent Church is a cult of Christianity, similar to ancient Gnosticism, that teaches that humans are incapable of figuring out pure facts because they cannot get past their own biases, and for the same reason that ancient Biblical texts [Jewish and Christian] cannot be 100% reliable, and therefore that humans must figure out their own "inner truths".)

There are secular, openly atheistic postmodernists (such as Paul Churchland and Daniel Dennett), who openly detest Christianity and consider it a primitive fairy-tale, and then there are so-called Christian postmodernists such as Brian McLaren and Nancey Murphy, who claim that Christianity and postmodern philosophy are completely compatible and that they are only showing a new aspect of the faith. Needless to say, it is the latter category that the young Christians are falling for in droves. Believers will reject a professing atheist, but will stop to listen to a false teacher claiming to be a Christian.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 01:41:36 PM »
taking the mickey out of rabbi ovadia yosef
Mickey?