Author Topic: "peace... peace... they scream... but there is no peace..."  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: "peace... peace... they scream... but there is no peace..."
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2008, 11:45:35 PM »

You can say what you wish, but I do know that Nik, however wacked out one feels he is, is perhaps more knowledgable and supplies answers to questions/debate far better than many of the other ignorami and collective bashers here. 

I've been on this forum perhaps longer than all of you.  I've seen people come and go.  Nik was ok.  People had the choice of reading or not reading....  Instead bashing, mocking censorship and expulsion...   I wonder if there is any on this forum that is as knowledgeable as Nik is on Torah, Gamara, Mishna, Zohar or Lomdus?  Give the poor fellow a break....

I agree with you that nik was a good guy and had the best intentions, just a few of his ideas were off the wall and incorrect and he will refuse to accept reason on them.   That can happen with anyone.  But the problem was that he broke the requests of Chaim again and again and again, so someone canned him.   I don't like that people bashed nik, but it tends to get rowdy on this forum so I zone it out sometimes.  I don't think people should be flaming nik.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 08:26:06 AM »

Our prophets did not say that remotely controlled drones with missiles hit buildings and bombs were used to then topple the buildings while thousands of people saw that something else happened and then science proved that what people thought they saw and what the video tapes captured actually did happen while nik is wrong.   No, our prophets did not make blunders like nik has been making here.   

Stop making generalizations about him just because you disagree with what he said.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 09:55:16 AM »

Our prophets did not say that remotely controlled drones with missiles hit buildings and bombs were used to then topple the buildings while thousands of people saw that something else happened and then science proved that what people thought they saw and what the video tapes captured actually did happen while nik is wrong.   No, our prophets did not make blunders like nik has been making here.   

Stop making generalizations about him just because you disagree with what he said.

Well, people on some other forum said I was a f-n ahole for taking up for nik, who is a Rabbi, I was also named a moron b/c of it. If I stood by a Rabbi, even though I did NOT agree, I will say in the end here- I AM NOT GUILTY.
Basically, if showing Love to a Rabbi is wrong, then simply put, I dont want to be right.
  Even if he was all totally wrong 100%, I know that I will NOT be held accountable, because I showed respect that ANY Rabbi deserves.

(Besides, one person with 'conspiracies' is HARDLY worse than the racism I see against the black race as a whole here.)

Same as a Priest, Minister, Pastor, etc (for people of the Chriatian Faith)
EXCEPT those in leadership that do that absolute UNTHINKABLE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 10:04:07 AM »
You've all heard Ol-MarZutra's position re: Nik, even via simply using his post which started this thread and too Chaim affording him credit...   Anyone who doubts Nik's knowledge on Torah, perhaps there should be a thread "Ask The Rabbi" and bring Nik back to specifically answer Jewishly related questions...  My 2 cents...

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 10:09:06 AM »
You've all heard Ol-MarZutra's position re: Nik, even via simply using his post which started this thread and too Chaim affording him credit...   Anyone who doubts Nik's knowledge on Torah, perhaps there should be a thread "Ask The Rabbi" and bring Nik back to specifically answer Jewishly related questions...  My 2 cents...

Well, I suggested something to the same exact effect. I would listen to him, about Torah. Nik is TOUGH. He posted what he posted, and wrong or not, I have not seen anyone ever put up with so many attacks, and that is the TRUTH. He told someone to "Shut the hell up" and stop being an ahole" that iss NOT an attack, NOT like what Nike went through.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 04:12:47 PM »
Perhaps you might try reading some of his books.  Have either of you ever waded through Eric Jon Phelps tome "Vatican Assassins"?  I can say I have.... 

You can say what you wish, but I do know that Nik, however wacked out one feels he is, is perhaps more knowledgable and supplies answers to questions/debate far better than many of the other ignorami and collective bashers here. 

I've been on this forum perhaps longer than all of you.  I've seen people come and go.  Nik was ok.  People had the choice of reading or not reading....  Instead bashing, mocking censorship and expulsion...   I wonder if there is any on this forum that is as knowledgeable as Nik is on Torah, Gamara, Mishna, Zohar or Lomdus?  Give the poor fellow a break....
MarZutra most of our members did not want to see Nik get banned they just wanted him to ease up a bit on the conspiracy posts. It was a sin for a person with his Torah background to waste all his time posting about conspiracies. The more he was asked to cut back the nuttier the posts became. I follow the forum on the most recent page. It became so discouraging to read some of this stuff that I found myself walking away from the computer because it was post after post for two weeks. Add to this the fact we were getting complaints from some of our gentile membership that they were put off about the constant bashing of the Vatican. If someone like myself who waits all day for the time that I can get on the forum to walk away I can only guess the amount of visitors that were turned away by such posts. The Vatican posts were one thing but to say that the towers were taken down on 911  by the American government using missals is really more than people can accept. I think the issue should drop for a while and possibly Chaim or Shlomo can come to an understanding with Nik about posting more reasonably if he were to return.

Hello Cjd ...I do not know this person you are talking about...I am still new to the forum but if it's ok, I would like to voice my opinion too. I have no doubts and I'm only going on an assumption about Nik..I am sure he is very Intellient, a wonderful person and he loves G-d very much. The problem we have here with his conspiracy posts is this: Nik despite all his great qualities may lack common sense. This lack of common sense can prevent a person from realizing what is a lie and what is not. He believes it was a conspiracy because he recieved the wrong information from the enemy. The enemy did inform Nik that the were lying to him...therefore Nik assumed that the truth was being given. This is a problem with the World today....Good Judgment cannot be used unless one has common sense.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 04:14:42 PM by republicandox »

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 04:30:45 PM »
What does everyone think of this looks like a mugshot :::D
http://www.wou.edu/~saxowsd/tech/advising/adphotos.html

DukeNukem

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 06:18:29 PM »
Just another quikie store owner here in Toronto who got into this country thanks to our governments insane policy of "multiculturalism". 

To answer republic quite factually speaking you are very much correct.  Someone posted a thread on whose behind the NWO agenda.  There you will find a number of posts dealing with groups like the British Fabian Society, CRF/Trilateral, Bilderberg, P2, Club of Rome, Milner/Rhodes Round Table Group etc. Nik chooses to place the majority of focus on the Vatican and the Jesuit end/view of this, very real, conspiracy.  Actually, it isn't much of a "conspiracy" considering many Elitists openly state there is such an agenda.  When one researches the history of the Catholic Church, more specifically the Vatican and such individuals as Ignatius of Loyola or Francisco Xavier who formed the Society of Jesus in 1534, especially researching the history of their dealings in the far East as well Central and South America, many questions can be asked and answered...

A further example, if you wish to research yourself is the Jesuits established missions throughout Latin America and founded a model commune for Paraguayan Indians in 1632.  Further, as most Catholics and Protestants can claim base knowledge of is the rebellion against the Catholic Church/Pope/Vatican called the Reformation.  Then the counter Reformation and some evidence suggests a counter counter Reformation.  Nik argues the fact, or possibility of the facts that this Counter Reformation against the Protestants (and other non-Catholics), actually a very particular branch of Catholocism, never really ended.  Like many other Societies, the Vatican with its Jesuit arm works hand in glove with other entities like all those mentioned in the former thread. 

Is it fact?  I don't know.  Is it logical?  Absolutely as history does repeat itself and the specificities of Catholocism/Vatican/Pope/Reformation/Crusades etc. all lend evidence to its possibility... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 10:24:00 PM »

Rational Thought, It is ABSURD to begin comparing Nik, or any poster here, with the neviim.   It is a defense of the honor of the neviim that I criticized that ridiculous rant I was responding to.   Furthermore, I have not made any "generalizations" in the passage you quote.   NIK MADE THOSE ARGUMENTS.   The arguments are huge blunders because they are illogical and completely contradict all the evidence and scientific conclusions drawn about the events and all things known to have happened.   You yourself may not have seen those particular comments, but NIK MADE THEM.   Yes, the drones, the missiles, all of it.     So to compare this with what our prophets used to say to warn the Jewish people.....  I mean come on.    It's nothing against nik, let's just not be ridiculous, and let's give the neviim a little more credit than that.    The neviim didn't make those kind of blunders.   Nuff said.   No reason to attack me over this.    If you agree with nik, you're sadly mistaken, but this kind of comparison, as I said, is absurd in either case.