Author Topic: Address to qq and Kabbalah, third Temple, etc.  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Address to qq and Kabbalah, third Temple, etc.
« on: July 18, 2008, 11:59:41 AM »
"for example doesn't the zohar say something like that the 3rd temple will drop out the sky onto the mosque ?"

Yea, but these are Midrashim. The truth is that YES what they say WILL happen, BUT the problem is that its not what we think in them happening. These are Midrashim and they are talking in a more higher, spiritual, refined language. For example when they are talking about the third temple descending from heaven it doesn't mean that now forget about the physical part. It is talking about the "Soul" of the Beit Hamikdash, and just we have a body, and a soul (and higher soul, etc.) soo too something Holy like the Beit Hamikdash, soo it is talking about the "Soul" of the Beit Hamikdash again returning, but what is a body without a soul?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Address to qq and Kabbalah, third Temple, etc.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 03:39:48 AM »
According to the Rambam and most poskim, the Qedhushah is already there and needs nothing physical or spiritual to descend from heaven.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Address to qq and Kabbalah, third Temple, etc.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 08:11:48 AM »
"for example doesn't the zohar say something like that the 3rd temple will drop out the sky onto the mosque ?"

Yea, but these are Midrashim. The truth is that YES what they say WILL happen, BUT the problem is that its not what we think in them happening. These are Midrashim and they are talking in a more higher, spiritual, refined language. For example when they are talking about the third temple descending from heaven it doesn't mean that now forget about the physical part. It is talking about the "Soul" of the Beit Hamikdash, and just we have a body, and a soul (and higher soul, etc.) soo too something Holy like the Beit Hamikdash, soo it is talking about the "Soul" of the Beit Hamikdash again returning, but what is a body without a soul?

I have heard from a kabbalist that all objects even knives and falks have souls.

Do you actually have a source for this non literal interpretation of that verse.

Anyhow, this site article in a similar way to you do, quoting the zohar
http://www.btzedek.com/law/law01.html

Perhaps this may not be specifically a problem of a mystical messiah and mystical redemption contradicting a physical one. But a problem that we have midrashim on any subject, and no tradition on what they do teach, .  So we could interpret them ourselves, we could relegate them all to something non physical, thereby not contradicting anything. But I suppose it can be that some are literal and do disagree with the real events.  In those cases it may be better to say we don't know but to offer our own interpetation.. if the interpetation isn't obvious.