Author Topic: What is your favourite term for welfare receivers?  (Read 9912 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: What is your favourite term for welfare receivers?
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2008, 08:44:19 PM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2008, 09:23:52 PM »
I have a word for them that I probably am not allowed to use on the forum, but it sounds like negro.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2008, 09:36:40 PM »
I have a word for them that I probably am not allowed to use on the forum, but it sounds like negro.
Now I wonder what that word could be :o I think Jesse Jackson used it the other night when he was commenting on Obama (emissary to the devil).
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2008, 09:43:18 PM »
Money going to the "Great Society" program for the last 50 years significantly exceeds the United States' total financial cost of all wars since the American Revolution. So with trillions of dollars spent, the big cities are nothing more than breeding grounds for slums and crime.

Over the last 20 years, productive companies and citizens have been taxed and legislated out of the urban areas by the liberals. Now the libs have realized that the tax generating base has left them without billions of dollars to squander on social programs.

So guess what?? Now there is legislation being developed to FORCE people to move back into the city. Commuters are being targeted, gas prices forced up and companies being pressured to give priorites to candidates that live in the "hood".
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2008, 10:05:24 PM »
Now I wonder what that word could be :o I think Jesse Jackson used it the other night when he was commenting on Obama (emissary to the devil).

That might be it  ;)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2008, 11:26:20 PM »
There is a huge amoung of illegals recieving welfare benefits for their children born here in America...they seem to get the most help from what I can see.

Unfortunately you're correct. Almost no one receiving WIC when I was a cashier at a grocery store could even speak English. The program has no test of citizenship to receive benefits. When I think of poor Americans who could use the help it does upset me that we are assisting foreign nationals with our taxpayer money. I also get furious with billions of dollars being sent as aid to third world nations when there are poor Americans who could use that kind of assistance.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2008, 12:05:07 AM »
If the child is born in America, then they get the benefits cuz the child is then American, born on American soil.....

There is a huge amoung of illegals recieving welfare benefits for their children born here in America...they seem to get the most help from what I can see.

Unfortunately you're correct. Almost no one receiving WIC when I was a cashier at a grocery store could even speak English. The program has no test of citizenship to receive benefits. When I think of poor Americans who could use the help it does upset me that we are assisting foreign nationals with our taxpayer money. I also get furious with billions of dollars being sent as aid to third world nations when there are poor Americans who could use that kind of assistance.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2008, 12:14:52 AM »
I don't care if their children are born here or not.  They should all be shipped south of the border and not get a bloody thing.  They're draining our treasure, economy, and jobs.  They're the biggest threat to our security.  All illegal immigrants should be rounded up and kicked out.  They're the worst and growing worse every day.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2008, 12:25:42 AM »
If the child is born in America, then they get the benefits cuz the child is then American, born on American soil.....

To get benefits they don't even have to prove that.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2008, 12:32:29 AM »
Really?????

Amazing...Im a veteran and I have to prove my citizenship, etc....

:::D

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2008, 01:07:51 AM »
Really?????

Isnt that something Hanna? We have to PROVE we are who WE are... really- ROTTON CHEESE is smelling in Denmark

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2008, 02:23:21 AM »
Really?????

http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/wichd/gi/eligible.shtm

They just have to prove residency, not citizenship.

Live in Texas. WIC clients usually receive services in the county where they live. U.S. citizenship is not a requirement for eligibility.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 02:26:01 AM by Rubystars »