Author Topic: Jimmy Carter the hypocrite !  (Read 4920 times)

B0NG0ID

Jimmy Carter the hypocrite !
« on: September 03, 2006, 12:22:42 PM »
http://www.amazon.com/Our-Endangered-Values-Americas-Crisis/dp/0743284577/sr=8-1/qid=1157132941/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-0259655-0895213?ie=UTF8&s=books

What chutzpa to write a book like this ! After strong-arming Israel to accept that phony "Piece" with Egypt in '78. This is the same person who is partially responsible for the downfall of the Shah of Iran who was a friend of the West.As a result of his "diplomacy" in 1979 we now have that Khomeiniest regime in Iran headed by "Machmoud I-am-a-damn-nut-job" that is threatening to plunge the world into a potential nuclear war !
 Some values ! Like allowing into the US thousands of Cuban criminal scum from the mariel boatlift when Castro wanted to clean out his garbage.Crime rates skyrocketed in many formerly peaceful "Mayberry RFD"-type communities thanks to the "values" of this peanut-headed farmer from plains, GA !
  & to think this moron was ever president ? we had double-digit inflation & the gas crisis under him !
 Thank God for Ronald Reagan who restored respect for this country in the world ,improved the economy & had the onions to face down the now defunct Soviet Union !

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Jimmy Carter the hypocrite !
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 02:31:44 AM »
It's official!!!!!!!!!!  Jimmy Carter was the worst president ever.  I got this term from Masada2000.org:  Jew hating A-hole!  Go back and farm your peanuts then shove them up your hole!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 03:21:58 AM »
I got this term from Masada2000.org:  Jew hating A-hole!  Go back and farm your peanuts then shove them up your hole!

LOL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 11:20:09 AM »
I got this term from Masada2000.org:  Jew hating A-hole!  Go back and farm your peanuts then shove them up your hole!

LOL!

Yes!!  If he at least did that he would stop annoying people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years